MAGNITROPIN

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does Myokem have any new products coming out soon? I am liking the Magnitropin run I am currently on.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Perhaps, lot's of cool things in the pipeline. All of a matter when the moment is right!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On week 3 of my magnitropin, have noticed a slight increase in hunger, slight increase in muscle fullness and increased sweating during exercise. No notable strength or endurance boosts yet. Overall, I am liking the run so far.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
On week 3 of my magnitropin, have noticed a slight increase in hunger, slight increase in muscle fullness and increased sweating during exercise. No notable strength or endurance boosts yet. Overall, I am liking the run so far.
I noticed a decently stupid amount of extra strength from alphadex. I Combined both of those supplements. But ran out of magnitropin before AD and that's how I truly noticed.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, magnitropin stacked with alpha is awesome. When running mag solo I always feel pumped up, hours after workouts. Are you doing an 8 week run?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yea, magnitropin stacked with alpha is awesome. When running mag solo I always feel pumped up, hours after workouts. Are you doing an 8 week run?
Not at the moment. This was when I did my last run.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I have two bottles of magnitropin so I will run them consecutively to get the most out of the product.