MAGNITROPIN

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Can't say, still in testing. Amino is first and foremost, that's all we can say at this point

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big things coming!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awesome!

I meant "stim" not still....lol fixed it tho...

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
prepare yourself 2015 will be big

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
That's exciting!

I'd be surprised if there was another pre workout on the way since Nitramine is so loved and there'd be another one competing.

Unless it was stim free....shrugs.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That's exciting!

I'd be surprised if there was another pre workout on the way since Nitramine is so loved and there'd be another one competing.

Unless it was stim free....shrugs.
oh, we. shall. see!

the pipeline is pretty exciting not gonna lie

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice sale going on at myokem.com!! Use code Valentine25 for 25% off your order! Time to stock up

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
as you probably know i am running a stack with this great product, i was wondering if you guys can tell me roughly how long time this will take to actually kick in? thanks

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should notice endurance increases relatively quickly. But you have quite the stack there so if this is your first time running magnitropin, it will be a bit difficult to pinpoint what's doing what in that stack. One things for sure, you'll be seeing plenty of gains on it!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You should notice endurance increases relatively quickly. But you have quite the stack there so if this is your first time running magnitropin, it will be a bit difficult to pinpoint what's doing what in that stack. One things for sure, you'll be seeing plenty of gains on it!
i hope so mate, hopefully lean ones :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope so mate, hopefully lean ones :)
Endurance I noticed almost immediately. Around the end of two weeks I noticed muscle fullness, increased strength and slight hunger stimulation.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thx mate!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Fun?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah, fun.

I just meant that I'm enjoying using it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, fun.

I just meant that I'm enjoying using it.
yesterday night, after 30/40mins i took it, i was feeling more pumped... and after 2h i looked leaner.... now, i dont really know if that was the effect cause as i said its too early but it was nice, i am talking about alphadex tho :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah after my first week of just 1 cap daily I'm now at 2 daily this week.

I'm starting to wonder if you could build muscle just off alphadex.

On the plus side for all the myokem products I'm taking (Pyrox, Mag, Alpha) last night's workout or at least this new second week working out I got alpha as heck!

Definitely kicked in. Which I'm happy cause I have another 4 weeks once I place my new order.

One of the things I'm happy to feel and see happen was the added endurance. Muscle endurance.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah after my first week of just 1 cap daily I'm now at 2 daily this week.

I'm starting to wonder if you could build muscle just off alphadex.

On the plus side for all the myokem products I'm taking (Pyrox, Mag, Alpha) last night's workout or at least this new second week working out I got alpha as heck!

Definitely kicked in. Which I'm happy cause I have another 4 weeks once I place my new order.

One of the things I'm happy to feel and see happen was the added endurance. Muscle endurance.
Im doing the same stack right now, minus the Pyrox. That's a hell of a combo there sir!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well I have weight to lose and muscle to maintain\preserve and if possible, make muscle aswell

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a wonderland stack guys have a look to my log :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Is it recommend to dose everyday or take a day off?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I miss using them.

And you don't realize it as much UNTIL you stop using them.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One way to stop missing them, start using them again :) I'm on day 1 of alphadex, magnitropin stack. This will be my second run stacking the two and am very excited!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
One way to stop missing them, start using them again :) I'm on day 1 of alphadex, magnitropin stack. This will be my second run stacking the two and am very excited!
Oh I know this lol! I just moved to a different state 3 weeks ago so I have no job or money atm. But am going to be getting my life back to normal very soon. I miss my gym time. Losing gains and strength. But I can't wait.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man, let us know what you think!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
lol this is awesome, really shows the efficacy. did you ever leave a scored review in the product reviews section brother?

nice man! excited to hear what you think!
No I haven't yet. Where do I go?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have a question about dosing, it says to take it with food I forgot a few times and dosed it pre workout on a empty stomach with caffeine and some other stuff and had a great workout!

Is it ok to dose it like that or better with food?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
if it works for you man go for no food! if it doesn't upset your stomach you're good to go!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have only been on Magnitropin for one day and my stomach feels like a black hole! Have other users mentioned the increase in appetite this quickly?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have only been on Magnitropin for one day and my stomach feels like a black hole! Have other users mentioned the increase in appetite this quickly?
I was hoping for that but my appetite is actually lower than usual :( It could be because the hard work I been putting in lately also though :)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i notice it pretty quick, definitely within the first week

I was hoping for that but my appetite is actually lower than usual :( It could be because the hard work I been putting in lately also though :)
a lot of things can affect appetite too, like stress, etc. it'll come, but some it never does. enjoy the endurance/benefits while you train for sure though!

excited to see both of your final reviews on the product!

Don't forget that deal DPS has going on too ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I am on day 2 now and I still have an increased appetite, but nothing like yesterday. I am liking the increased appetite today because it is manageable.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am on day 2 now and I still have an increased appetite, but nothing like yesterday. I am liking the increased appetite today because it is manageable.
natural greek yoghurt with some honey, sink a tub of that and it'll fill any hole in your stomach

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
natural greek yoghurt with some honey, sink a tub of that and it'll fill any hole in your stomach
Yea, I made a cup of sludge (greek yogurt + protein ) pre-bed and it got the job done.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im starting Xgels + Magnitropin + Sustain Alpha in a couple of weeks, its going to be disgusting

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is the estimated amount of -(-)epi in magnitropin. I ask because I respond well to -(-)epi and notice the increased endurance from it within days of using it. I have yet to notice any endurance increase in the gym from magnitropin. I know it is still early as I have only been on it a week, but like I said I usually would notice it within the first couple days. On another not I am liking the slight increase in appetite the magnitropin is giving me.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
label is full disclosure now, 102mg per 3 capsule serving, so 204mg per day. same as the studied dose my friend!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you post the new Lable, on the Myokem site is it still the old label.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433674834.326013.jpg

Featuring the secret ingredient...Swolbraham's man hands ;)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What about the rest of the line of the myokem supplements?