Magic Mushrooms

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how one would feel if taking shrooms for the 1st time at a low dose of 1 gram?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are dose calculators online

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know how one would feel if taking shrooms for the 1st time at a low dose of 1 gram?
The most common mistake I see people make when taking shrooms, is they take them and become impatient for them to kick in. So they take more, then BOOM...both doses kick in and become completely smacked

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shrooms are awesome. Used to be one of my favorites.

I would eat a little and wait. Too much will either make you sick, make you paranoid or both. Once my kids are out of high school, I'm gonna find some and trip balls!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Batches vary in potency...so a little may be allot. The buzz is very similar to LSD....so if you like acid...you will like mushrooms. Have fun!

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I made a mistake when I tried it a few days ago. Only took one gram but also got high as hell too. Not smart for my 1st time trying mushrooms. I freaked out.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a huge fan of microdosing for life improvements (less anxiety, more creativity, higher productivity, greater mood – overall anti-depressive effects are great)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Batches vary in potency...so a little may be allot. The buzz is very similar to LSD....so if you like acid...you will like mushrooms. Have fun!
This with mushrooms theyre all different. I live in Florida we used to pick them in cow pastures on a regular basis. The bullet heads are more potent and the opened capped mushrooms. Stems a virtually very little if any psilocybin in them at all. If everything is ground up together it's different from the actual mushroom cap itself and potency varies from mushroom to mushroom

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I am a huge fan of microdosing for life improvements (less anxiety, more creativity, higher productivity, greater mood – overall anti-depressive effects are great)
What would you say would be a microdose?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you still get benefits of only 100mgs every 3 days?
Huge benefits. The point is not to get high from it, but to get a therapeutic dose. I get a great increase in energy, mood, and a boost to all my senses including increased cognition, while having full control of my faculties and not feeling high whatsoever.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Huge benefits. The point is not to get high from it, but to get a therapeutic dose. I get a great increase in energy, mood, and a boost to all my senses including increased cognition, while having full control of my faculties and not feeling high whatsoever.
Awesome thank you man. Last thing is it easy to make a tincture? If so how?