mab904's pics

mab904

mab904

Awards
what is your BF? have you used any non standard ergogenic aids?
BF was 11.2% calculated by bioempedance in Aug...10.5% by skinfold test (7 site) on Sept. 3rd.

Thus far, have not used any non standard ergogenic aids.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BF was 11.2% calculated by bioempedance in Aug...10.5% by skinfold test (7 site) on Sept. 3rd.

Thus far, have not used any non standard ergogenic aids.
that is impressive. please share you're training history (former athlete or fatty?) and any ergogenic aids you have used.

thanks

mab904

mab904

Awards
that is impressive. please share you're training history (former athlete or fatty?) and any ergogenic aids you have used.

thanks
Thanks Judge-mental
I was always physically active, mostly school sports. Ran track....softball. But no real weight training. Started going to a gym a couple days a week back in 1999. But I started serious weight training in 2001.
Always been just a tall skinny person. Had my bodyfat done a few months after I first began working out in 1999.
108lbs and 17%bf :blink:. Still have that paper. Geeze. After about a year of consistant weight training and much improved diet is when I started to notice changes in my body. And I was hooked. I think the most dramatic changes came from an the increase in my protein intake. I was a vegetarian for most of my adult life (I'm not now:D) and never really new the true value of protein in my diet. Was working pt at gnc then and read everything I could get my hands on. And I tried a lot of different supplements. Mostly creatine, glutamine, bcaa. Other than protein, most had no effect at all on performance or muscle growth. Never tried an of the prohormones. Just didn't think I knew enough about them or their effects on a female at the time. Did 4 weeks of sd at 2.5 and 5 mg a day a few months ago. Seemed to increase my muscle glycogen stores and a bit of strength while on. Taking PowerFULL right now at 3 per day and really like the results from it. Good muscle fullness. Great recovery. Awesome sleep. I have a log in the Synergy Muscle section.

This is pretty much the basics of what I am taking now:

Multivitamins
Fish Oil
Sesamin
GXR
PowerFULL
ZMA
Digestive enzymes

And lots of food :food:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards