M1T with a test base?

bignative22

Awards
Hey guys, I've run a cycle of Epistane in the past and had good results, kept just about all of it.

A buddy of mine at work has some M1T left over from his cycle, I was thinking of running it @ 10mgs for 2-3 weeks then doing a standard nolva PCT afterwards. He ran it with 100mg of test a week and he said it helped with lethargy, what do you guys think of doing that? Worthwhile? I don't want to be on for a particularly long time, or I would just run test E for 10-12 weeks.

M1T 10mgs for 14-20 days, with hawthorne/nac/mt and a good PCT, as well as a test base sound good? Should that help with lethargy and libido?

bignative22

Awards
Oh I can get a transdermal for a base as well, would that be better?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Test certainly wouldn't hurt I would front load if you are going to use a long ester like test e though. Also lots of carbs man M1T kicked my arse!:fool2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg test base transdermal with 10mg m1t for 3 weeks. I would use the test solo 4th week since m1t effects seem to linger after cessation.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
or if you cant do transdermal test prop would be another option.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea as long as u throw some test in there u should be ok.M1t without test is a rather poor option if you enjoy life at all..Keep updating if you run that cycle.......laterz

Strategic

Awards
Some might disagree, but I think M1T is the worst sh1t on the planet. There are plenty of steroids out there and none will make you feel as bad as m1t. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that garbage. Your mind and body will both thank you.