M1T pulse question

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
what do u think about pulsing M1T to avoid liver toxicity,hbp, lethargy,etc? obviously not to avoid shutdown. Everyone knows M1T will shut u down in a couple of days.

i was thinking 5mg MWF to try out M1T for 3 weeks.

will natty test production be alot easier to recover during pct? (SERM included in pct.)

HUEG

Awards
Never used M1Ts, but I've heard they are ridiculously liver toxic. My supplier for this **** doesn't even sell them anymore because he can't bring himself to sell that **** to people. If you want to use this kind of stuff you're better off running a Test E cycle.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
Never used M1Ts, but I've heard they are ridiculously liver toxic. My supplier for this **** doesn't even sell them anymore because he can't bring himself to sell that **** to people. If you want to use this kind of stuff you're better off running a Test E cycle.
mos def, i wud love to run a test e cycle, but right now that wud cost too much for me @ the present time. i just want to run aas/ds/ph that i already have on hand. right now i can only invest in sum nolva,cycle support & post cycle support.

im hoping pulsing M1T wud decrease sides? i know M1T will shut u down in a couple of days but w/ pulsing M1T wud i have a easier time w/pct (serm/ai included).

do u or anyone think that pulsing M1T (MWF) wud be too much of a hormonal rollercoaster ride w/ sat-sun off?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I used M1T in the past as a straight cycle (2weeks on 2 weeks off) had incredible gains in strenght and mass. I didnt noticed any sides, maybe some acne....

ezturbo

Awards
That stuff is poison. Back in the day when I was retarded and didnt have a clue, I took that stuff, as well as a few of my buddies. Within days my body had dramatic changes, but within a week, two of my buddies had to visit emerg because they couldnt stop a nose bleed, and one was apparently pissing out clouds. Be real careful with that junk, I'd probably even stay away from it 100%. Wait till you have the time to afford a healthy cycle or something.

vaporeized

Awards
That stuff is poison. Back in the day when I was retarded and didnt have a clue, I took that stuff, as well as a few of my buddies. Within days my body had dramatic changes, but within a week, two of my buddies had to visit emerg because they couldnt stop a nose bleed, and one was apparently pissing out clouds. Be real careful with that junk, I'd probably even stay away from it 100%. Wait till you have the time to afford a healthy cycle or something.

Im sorry bro, but I still think your retarded. If you are going to add a neg to any post, please post your full details.

Read what you wrote- You were retarded and had no clue- so I take it that you had no friggin idea on how to use the stuff, no friggin idea what you were taking and no friggin idea of the consequences for misuse?

What type of dramatic changes? I can go on, but this post is for the real question, your response is incomplete and idiotic.

Answer, no dont pulse M1T- Run straight and have your PCT on hand

ezturbo

Awards

Im sorry bro, but I still think your retarded. If you are going to add a neg to any post, please post your full details.

Read what you wrote- You were retarded and had no clue- so I take it that you had no friggin idea on how to use the stuff, no friggin idea what you were taking and no friggin idea of the consequences for misuse?

What type of dramatic changes? I can go on, but this post is for the real question, your response is incomplete and idiotic.

Answer, no dont pulse M1T- Run straight and have your PCT on hand
How is that retarded. Without going to deep into details, and without trying to make someones opinion up for them, I added a tidbit of what happened to me. And yes, when I was 18 as dumb as I was thinking I was ready for AS, but dumber for thinking M1T is a safe one at all. For the most part because its still legal here and alot of people at supps stores were pushing it, giving misinformation on its possibility and contents.

As for dramatic changes, I had huge muscle growth and massive strength increase, but it got terrible from there. Severe, severe headaches, to the point I couldnt even go train or to school and started pissing the odd amounts of blood/and or cloudy. Unfortunatly I didnt have the intelligence to do proper research on the topic, but now a couple years later, talking with my training buddies, reading posts, and just keeping my eyes/ears open. I continue to supports the fact that M1T, still very new, and the side effects still completely unknown: Is a dangerous alternative to a proper cycle...

Buddy said he wish he could do a test cycle, so why not wait till you can afford it and the time is right? Why rush something important just for some gains fully aware its extremely unhealthy.

I do agree that the post is about pulsing, and that Im sure the threader is aware of the all possibility of complication, but he was also asking if it was safe to take it this way. And with the record levels on toxicity for the liver, do you really think any dose of M1T is safe no matter how taken?

Now Im still not sure why I have to defend myself on my post. Im still only new to this forum, but jumping from topic to topic, this board allows anyone to give their two cents on a topic. Why does that deserve me getting flamed and being 'retarded'.