M1T + M1,4ADD + 4AD?

LowKeyLifter

Awards
Weeks 1-2: 200 mg ED Trans 4-AD
Weeks 3-6: 10 mg ED M1T, 60 mg ED M1,4ADD, 200 mg ED Trans 4-AD.
Weeks 7-10: PCT W/ Nolva, Fenugreek

From the research I've done on the board, I've heard very positive feedback with stacking M1T with M1,4ADD in terms of eliminating M1T's harsh sides. However, I fear the occurance of gyno on this cycle. If symptoms appear, do I completely halt prohormone intake and only take nolva, or can do I take the nolva alongside the stack? Also, I'm trying to find more feedback on this cycle, anyone tried this stack?

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Weeks 1-2: 200 mg ED Trans 4-AD
Weeks 3-6: 10 mg ED M1T, 60 mg ED M1,4ADD, 200 mg ED Trans 4-AD.
Weeks 7-10: PCT W/ Nolva, Fenugreek

From the research I've done on the board, I've heard very positive feedback with stacking M1T with M1,4ADD in terms of eliminating M1T's harsh sides. However, I fear the occurance of gyno on this cycle. If symptoms appear, do I completely halt prohormone intake and only take nolva, or can do I take the nolva alongside the stack? Also, I'm trying to find more feedback on this cycle, anyone tried this stack?
I think your going to get some "advice" to not stack the M14add with the M1t, but if you were going to run this cycle you would probably have to run something like Nolva or Arimidex throughout

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... bloat + bloat + bloat
I think you'l bloat up like there's no tomorrow. Cut out the M1,4 and save it for another cycle or use it after M1T. If you really want to use M1,4 then substitute M1T for 1-T in your dermal and run it all for 6 weeks - you'll be much happier.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree lots of bloat. also m1,4 and m1t are known to be very toxic together. I would be more worried about my liver than the bloat.