New and need help. What's better M14ADD or M1T?

TonsKGB

Awards
I new to this but want to buy some suppliments for back bar since they will be illegal on the 20th. Is M1T better than M14ADD. What is the mojor difference between them? Also, what is the best brand to buy. I don't want to buy powder it's too much work for me. Also is MOHN a good product as well? As I understand it for lean mass not bulk. Last product I was interested in is 1-AD I have no idea even what it is. I'm a rookie and I know you will cap on me but that's O.K. I just want to low down.

Thanks,

TonsKGB

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
1 do more research

2 this is impossible to answer unless we know your goals

m1t has more sides and liver toxicity than m14add. I dont know if you will be able to find m14add in caps anymore and its more expensive so I would probably go with m1t. BUT DO MORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO ANY PRODUCT. m4ohn has been discussed heavily these past couple of weeks, did you even do a search yet?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
(search)

We're not trying to be dicks it's just how we do things here. It's better to learn it on your own rather than have someone spoonfeed you one answer at a time.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I new to this but want to buy some suppliments for back bar since they will be illegal on the 20th. Is M1T better than M14ADD. What is the mojor difference between them? Also, what is the best brand to buy. I don't want to buy powder it's too much work for me. Also is MOHN a good product as well? As I understand it for lean mass not bulk. Last product I was interested in is 1-AD I have no idea even what it is. I'm a rookie and I know you will cap on me but that's O.K. I just want to low down.

Thanks,

TonsKGB

M1t is super cheap so buying it even though it might be crap for you isn't too much of a waste if you decide to toss them into the bin.

No help on the other questions since there are no straight answers. Research, read the stickies, articles etc.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
m1,4add gave me a ton of wate weight (bloat) w/mild acne (not predisposed to acne), the M1T run at a low dose at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off did not give me any side effects, but did increase my lbm w/out a lt of water weight (used calipers to determine this)

your goals will greatly determine your choices

rbbm81

Awards
I love m1,4add I see absolutely no diffirence in it and d-bol...i was very skeptical having used d-bol before I ran m14add at 200mgs and it felt exactly the same as being on 30-50 mgs of pink thai d-bol...I stacked it with 900 mg of 1-ad and 100 mg of m5aa only pre work out for 4 weeks and i was amazed at the results..espicially strength wise as thats my main objective..but i had soem very impresive size gains also..

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I think you almost have to try both and see which works best for you.

M1,4 didn't do a whole lot for me at 120mgs/day...other than blow me up like a water balloon.

M1T gave me good gains...but I'd never do it again because I felt like **** and got nosebleeds that wouldn't quit.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
undeground labs at 1fast400.com should still have some m1t. I WOULD NOT TAKE M1T WITHOUT DOING MORE RESEARCH FIRST

Renton405

Awards
Id avoid the m1t for sake of your health.....1Ad or 1test with M1,4 would be a really good stack, espesially if added with 4AD...

Boldinone helps your appitite too alot

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I hope he knows about PCT, NAC, ALA etc. etc. He didn't ask so either A: he knows
or B: he will become the student enrolled at the school of hard knocks.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I think you almost have to try both and see which works best for you.

M1,4 didn't do a whole lot for me at 120mgs/day...other than blow me up like a water balloon.

M1T gave me good gains...but I'd never do it again because I felt like **** and got nosebleeds that wouldn't quit.
This is very true. I havent used m1,3 but have run 2 cycles of m1t. Igot really good results and lost very little. I used nolva pct. PCT is extremely important. IMO, pct is part of the cycle....not an after thought.

Also, like others have said, be sure to research this thoroughly before you ante up and start a cycle. It'll save alot of grief and help you keep your gains.

BigPJ

Awards
Please know what you're dong before you touch M1T! The results are rediculous. In fact, in terms of resulst per dollar, nothing better exists IMO. The sides suck like no other. I used it for a 2 week cycle once, results were like nothing I'd ever seen. I'll never touch it agian - it just isn't worth it (to me) if you give a damn about your health and feeling like utter shite.

I didn't want to hear it either when I was new to this stuff. But do reasearch till you know everything, then do more.

If you just want to stock up, but aren't planning on taking anything yet, here's what I think on a few ph: 4ad and 1-test are solid. M1T works well, but think seriously before taking it. M5AA is great preworkout. M-dein sucks. M4OHN is ok, but not worth the money, same with 1-ad. don't take my work for it though - read up a lot more before you go buying all this stuff.

And keep in mind... after the 20th, you're just as much of a criminal for having this stuff as you are for real roids.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
If you just want to stock up, but aren't planning on taking anything yet, here's what I think on a few ph: 4ad and 1-test are solid. M1T works well, but think seriously before taking it. M5AA is great preworkout. M-dein sucks. M4OHN is ok, but not worth the money, same with 1-ad. don't take my work for it though - read up a lot more before you go buying all this stuff.

And keep in mind... after the 20th, you're just as much of a criminal for having this stuff as you are for real roids.

m-dien has been turning in some decent results since people have upped the dosage. The initial dose of 2-5 mg was WAY off. Taking it at 12+mg has yeilded good results...

TonsKGB

Awards
Thanks for the info,

I'm going to stay away from the M1T. I'm considering cycling T-1 with 4AD. Is transdermal the way to dose? Also what brands would you suggest.

P.S. I know about pht