M1t And 4ad/ M5aa

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
gobig1,
Thanks for the info. Damn, I feel a lot better now. I think I tossed the receipts but I'll hang on the bottles just in case that **** happens. Perhaps, if Sldge keeps a receipt database, he could send me an old receipt via email or something. I know it's not his problem or his responsibility but it would definately help. Sldge, if you're reading this, you'd be a lifesaver, and I will definately throw some money down on more of your "creations".

As for today's workout, chest. Just got back about an hour ago. I've been taking it nice and slow on chest lately due to that injury I had a few months back, and I'd go apeshit if I tore it again. Regardless, strength has been consistently going up. Incline bench went up 10lbs from last week, hammer machine up 20lbs, upper and lower cable crossovers up 10lbs + 1 rep, and after the whole workout, I was able to bust out 20 dips. Didn't want to weigh in today because on weekends I use a different gym via different scale. But, the waist is down 1/4" since last week, and looks like the good measurements are starting to climb upward again so kudos to me. I'll post again Tuesday. Good luck to the Super Bowl wagerers out there. :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a officer, I wouldn't say **** to any of my troops. I have worried about it myself at times, but everyone knows I takes supplements and work out like a maniac, and train in martial arts, so nothing has ever been said.

I have been at my base for two years and I only know of one person getting popped. He was a firefighter but he definately didn't hide the fact of what he was doing, so they aren't looking for that stuff, just recreational drugs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
246lbs now but I think I'm lighter than that, felt a little bloated today for some reason. Anywayz, did legs #1 today, up 10lbs on squat and deadlift. Still feel great. But what else is new?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damn, this week has been too busy to catch up. Anywayz, I'm still holding at 246lbs and strength is going up more than previously. I'm not really sure how to explain it other than leaps and bounds. I'll measure this weekend after a day off and see how things are looking in that department. Almost done with the whole thing and when it's done, I'll post a before and after lifts.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Legs #2 today. Today's workout wasn't too impressive but I think that's mainly because of my sleep schedule the past couple of days. Getting ready for deployment takes a lot of time. Leg presses stayed the same, hack squats up 10lbs, straight leg deadlifts up 10lbs, leg curls up 2 reps. Still holding at 246lbs bodyweight.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Chest was today, went fairly well. Up 10lbs on incline bench, up 20lbs on hammer press, up 10lbs on incline cable crossovers, and 4 more dips than last week. Tommorrow will be measuring day.

Vice

Awards
Have you noticed anymore striatations or being more cut? Notice increased vascularity? Just trying to get any idea of the overall effect m5aa has on the physical appearance. I'm impressed with the strength gains you have been getting.. seems to be going up every single day, single week. Keep us updated

Also, i noticed your consuming ~3000 cals while on m1t/4ad before the m5aa. Has your diet changed since? What are your goals with this cycle? Thanks man.

JR

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Striations, no, not really. If I cut my diet down more, I probably would have but it's still late winter so I'm not too anxious for that. Vascularity has become more obvious, especially in my chest and forearms. My diet did make a few slight adjustments. I raised my protein intake up to about 500-510 grams a day and carbs dropped to no more than 150 a day. Strength has been the only consistent thing going up. I'm measuring later today so I'll see how that goes. Either way, I'm happy with it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Ok, measurements have been taken and there's nothing worth writing about. They're the exact same as they were before I started anything. But, it's cool because like I've said countless times before, the strength increases are unbelievable and I feel great all the time. Can't compete with that. Not much left in the bottle now, I have about 1 week left.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, nothing like that. The only bad effect I had was acne on the M1T and 4AD. M5AA has done nothing bad, at least not that I can tell from a physical perspective.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
****, I guess I should have posted today's workout before the last post. Screw it. Today was legs #1. Didn't feel up to par today, squats suffered. Last week I put up 395 for 6 reps full squats and it wasn't too bad. I figured 405 wouldn't be too bad this week, but I gave out on the bottom of the 4th rep. Everything else went up the rest of the workout but it still pisses me off because squats are what I rely on to gauge strength gains. And my weight is up 2 lbs over the weekend, but that could be from a weakness on Saturday at Olive Garden. 1 month on with 1 day off isn't too bad though. And my waist actually went down a little so I'm not too concerned anyway.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Up another lb with the waist the same, so that's 249 lbs now. Did back and bi's today. Back went pretty good, had to change it up from last time due to too many gym rats clogging the good equipment. Example: close grip rows used for concentration curls by a 120lbs anorexic??? Anywayz, bi's went up 10lbs on everything from last week.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
No pics as of yet. I'll probably put some up here after everything is complete. Weighed in at 248. As for today's workout, shoulders and tri's went very well. Had to change it up a little because the smith machine was broken. Dumbbell shoulder presses went up another 10lbs. Triceps went up 30lbs on cable pressdowns and 20lbs on overhead rope thingy's. Overall great, but I'm not feeling as good as I had previously. Could be time to call it quits but the bottle is almost empty anyway, so big deal.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Legs #2 was today and it went very well. I'm taking the hack squats as low as the machine goes now and I'm still moving up in weight. As for leg presses, I dropped 100lbs and started doing higher reps than usual. Looks like whenever I get too heavy, I end up doing it wrong and cheating somehow, but when I'm doing sets of 10, it feels about right. Anywho, weighed in at 247 so the weight if fluctuating a tad but nothing crazy.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Chest was today. Chalk up another 10lbs on the incline bench, got 285 for 7 pretty damn easy. Hammer machine is maxed out now, can't fit any more plates on it, got 540lbs for 6 today, guess I'll just shoot for more reps now. Incline cable crossovers stayed the same, but regular cable crossovers went up another 10lbs. Bottle is damn near empty now, going to hate seeing it end.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How many mg you taking? Are you taking all at once or divided?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, ain't that a bitch, cycle is over. I took the last 2ml's this morning. Final weight is 247lbs, measurements are the same as when I started.
Strength stats all last sets for 6 reps before and after:

Chest
Incline bench - 245 before, 285 now
Hammer machine-450 before, 540 now
Cable crossovers- 110 before, 140 now
Dips- 16 before, 23 now

Legs
Squat - 355 before, 405 now
Leg press - 900 before, 950 now
Hack Squat - 500 before, 550 now
Straight leg deads- 225 before, 285 now
Extensions- machine maxed out at 285 for 22 reps
Curls- 180 before, 220 now

Shoulders
Military press - 225 before, 265 now
Lat raises - 40 before, 50 now
Dumbbell press - 90 before, 110 now

Biceps
Standing barbell curl - 95 before, 115 now
Dumbbell preacher - 40 before, 45 now
Concentration curls - 30 before, 40 now
Hammer curl - 45 before, 55 now

Triceps
Close grip bench - 275 before, 325 now
Overhead rope cable - 180 before, 210 now
Pressdowns- 200 before, 235 now

Back
Wide grip pullups - 11 before, 16 now
Close grip rows - 220 before, 250 now
T-bar - 160 before and after
Barbell rows - 195 before, 255 now
Close grip pulldowns- 200 before, 240 now

That's it. Went great. PCT starts tonight, if any problems arise, I'll post em, otherwise, this log is done. I'll take a couple months off before I start the M1,4ADD or methyldienolone. It's been real and it's been fun, but it's been real goddamn fun. :D

four20serge

Awards
How many days did the bottle of M5-aa last you at 2ml a day?

Vice

Awards
Do u plan on increasing calories, and whats your PCT like? Also, please reply later, if you can, on whether you kept some/all/none of your strength gains.. thanks man good work..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Bottle lasted 25 days. As for more calories, yeah, I'll probably bump up about an extra 500 calories a day just to be on the safe side. PCT is Nolva starting at 40mg a day. I have 6oxo so I guess I'll throw that in there also, not sure how good it'll do but it can't do any harm. Cardio will continue also. As for keeping strength, I'll post any changes, good or bad. Pics will be up in a couple days.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
That is just fucking crazy, your lifts went up HUGE. Even though weight stayed the same do you feel like you got any leaner while staying at the same weight or reverse? I would have to think of 3 weeks atthose increases in weight you would have gained some lean tissue, just from exposure to the overload.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I may have gotten a little leaner but it wasn't anything too noticeable. PCT is going great so far, lifts are continuing to go up. I'm breaking out like crazy, not sure what it could be from except for the increase in calories. I don't believe nolva causes acne that bad, but what the **** do i know? I'm prone to that **** anyway. I notice a lot more energy in the gym due to the calorie bump. Carbs went up to about 300 ed. Protein is around 550 ed. Weight is 248.

surferdude26

Awards
Don't worry bro, with all the gains you've made, im sure acne was the least of your worries :D If it helps any, I NEVER have any acne, but nolva makes me break out pretty bad post cycle (ok ok, maybe a zit or two, but thats bad for me) since my hormones are still outta whack. Awesome progress!!!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
update

Everything is still going better than expected. I'm still at 40mg ed of nolva, that'll go down to 20mg on Monday for one week then I'm off everything. Strength has continued to go up although my endurance has went to ****. Weight is still at 248. Arms have actually gone up 1/4" since stopping. About to go overseas in a couple weeks, but I'm taking a good supply of methyls with me, enough to last 6 months anyway. Probably take M1T, M5AA, and M1,4ADD.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Here's the damn pics I promised about 2 weeks ago. I could put them in the pic section but I don't want to start a goddamn thread over it. So, here they are. Yeah, I know, too many tats. Tough ****, I'm getting more soon. :D

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
GODDAMN BRO!!!:eek: It looks like you have doubled in size since we went to Ozzfest. Good ****:cool:
Here's the damn pics I promised about 2 weeks ago. I could put them in the pic section but I don't want to start a goddamn thread over it. So, here they are. Yeah, I know, too many tats. Tough ****, I'm getting more soon. :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
why can't i see the attached thumbnails??
:(

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Shane, thanks bro, too bad about this years Ozzfest though. Maybe next year, when I'm up to about 280lbs. :D

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds good, bro. I may need a big dude like you to get my back when i get trampled in the pit:D
Shane, thanks bro, too bad about this years Ozzfest though. Maybe next year, when I'm up to about 280lbs. :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how much M5AA were you taking ed? (mg not ml)
thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
goddamn, this is an old ass thread. i was taking 20mg's ed, even on days that i didn't lift.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
goddamn, this is an old ass thread. i was taking 20mg's ed, even on days that i didn't lift.
yeah this is pretty old, thanks for gettin back. Would you change your dosing regimen if you were to do this again?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd probably take the M5 up to 40mgs on just training days. then again, my PH days are over and my philosophy has changed since then. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 4
milwood Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7