M1T/M5AA/4ad stack?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my M1T/4ad stack here in just a few days, and was thinking of adding some M5AA to it. I will be running the M1T @ 10-15mg/day and the 4ad @ 500-600mg/day transdermal. If I added the M5AA only on workout days for 20mg preworkout, would that be too much stress on the liver? I will be taking liver-care supps, but do you guys think that this is too much for Methyls? I figured it would probably help with the lethargy some. Opinions? Thanks:D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I'd do it like this:

week 1-4: 400-500mg of trans 4AD ed
week 2-4: 10mg M1T
week 5-8: 20-30mg M5AA ed
PCT: 9-12: Nolva 40/40/30/20

I did something similar a few months back and it went great. The weight I gained off the M1T/4AD stack had a lot of water. The M5AA leaned me out and kept the strength gains coming and I kept all "good" sizes increases from the M1T/4AD combo. Just an idea. ;)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I really like that cycle, I am gonna think that one over forawhile. How much weight did you keep after the cycle, and do you remember any strength increases from the cycle, such as bench or squat? I am wanting to put on some good size with this cycle, but am really aiming for alot of strength.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
oh ya, i just realized I never gave you guys the layout of how my cycle was going to be, I was in a hurry to get to the gym when I made the post, here it is:

Weeks 1-3:M1T 10mg/day
Weeks 2-5:M5AA 20mg preworkout
Weeks 1-5:4AD 500-600mg/day
Weeks 6-9:pCT

That was my original plan of how I was going to run the cycle, but I really like the layout beezlebub just gave.Thanks Beezle!! Any other opinions?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I really like that cycle, I am gonna think that one over forawhile. How much weight did you keep after the cycle, and do you remember any strength increases from the cycle, such as bench or squat? I am wanting to put on some good size with this cycle, but am really aiming for alot of strength.
If I remember correctly, my incline bench was jumping 10lbs a week consistenly and squat was about the same increase. Didn't lose anything during PCT or afterwards. Gains slowed down though. My weight started at 245 or something like that, went up to 259 on the M1T/4AD era, and dropped to 248 on M5AA. Lost some bodyfat and ended up looking pretty hard after the whole thing was over. I estimate probably 10lbs of LBM gained.

As for your original plan, you've got a methyl overlap for weeks 2 and 3. Some have done it but it's still not clear as to the liver issues this may cause. The 4AD will help with the lethargy just fine. Also, if you want to lose the water gain and keep gaining strength, the M5AA will help with that. That's why I took it after the M1T/4AD combo was over. :cool:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Beezlebub, I am probably going to run that cycle then that you gave. I really like the idea of the M5AA at the end to cut up some and add more strength, because I was thinking about some way of continuing the strength gains of the M1T. I am starting the M1T/4ad on monday, and am beginning frontloading the 4ad tonight. BTW, I am using 4derm by dermabolics, and I added ~4g of 4ad to each bottle, totalling 10g in each bottle, and I put them in boiling water for 20 min. Before boiling they were both a golden-brown color, now after boiling one is still that color while the other is a reddish brown tint. Does anyone have any idea why they are different?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
You might want to use more 4 ad. Maybe go up to 800. I need about 1 gram a day but that could just be me.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
You need a gram oral or transdermal? Transdermal has a much higher absorption rate into the bloodstream. I will probably start off with around 600mg trans/daily and go from there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
The most common I've seen is between 400-600mgs. Later on after a few cycles, bumping it up might be necessary.

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
im about to run pretty much the same cycle nate dawg. i got all my stuff ready to go and i think i am going to begin on sunday. as for liver protectants what do u got milk thissle or nac? im probally going to take a gram of milk thissle a day just to be safe. man i can't waite!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Yall might want to take some r-ala for your liver...I recall sledge saying it really helped.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Beamen28, I have some milkthistle that I will be taking, and will probably get some NAC. I have read in some places that taking the milkthistle while on cycle will hinder absorption of the hormone, but others have just spread the doses apart, so I am kinda confused on whether or not to run the milkthistle straight through or just throughout PCT. I am going to take NAC the whole cycle, and most likely will use the Milkthistle on cycle also, but dose it inbetween M1T doses.

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
damn i didn't know that milk thissle hinders absorbtion. ill probally just get some nac to run on cycle and use the milk thissle for PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
milwood Anabolics 13
Beelzebub Cycle Logs 84
Anabolics 7