M1T 5 mg ED cycle log

Puerto Rico

Awards
hola

I've been training Max-OT for almost 2 years now and wouldn't train any other way. I know it works and have witnessed the results first hand. Remember there is no wrong way to build muscle, just a better way.
what is the Max- OT training ..is there's a thread that talk's about this training

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
what is the Max- OT training ..is there's a thread that talk's about this training
yeah there is, i dont know if i should give it out cuz it is supplement companies website, so sorry if i piss anyone off but here it is.
www.ast-ss.com just register for the max-ot course. it is pretty bad ass.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
dont get brainwashed like hulkster though and start quoting skip lequer or however you spell his name.:p

LIFTER23

Awards
Hogiejoe , Im gaining at the same pace as you, Im also up 6lbs, pretty cool.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hogiejoe have you taken AAS or phs before starting this m-1-t?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i am seeing great strength gains, i keep picking heavier weights and i can keep doing more reps, pretty motivating. but no i have never done aas but i have done some phs before. ill post again after legs tonight.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Hogiejoe , Im gaining at the same pace as you, Im also up 6lbs, pretty cool.
congrats to both of us lifter. i may have a headache 24/7 but i feel great when i step on the scale or am in the gym. keep me posted on how you progress, go ahead and jack my thread, its cool.

day 9

just finished legs and sucking down a much needed pwo shake cuz i destroyed my legs today. my legs have no choice but to grow after a workout like that. the m1t is really increasing my strength. a side effect that i didnt really realize i had has come to my attention, i have broken out a little on my forhead and face but nothing severe, i guess it is from the m1t. oh well the price of beauty is high:). tomorrow is a day off but i will post anyway. laters

hulkster

Awards
I was wondering if the M1T would make you break out, I've used less powerfull PH's that have made me breakout before. It sux but it goes away after awhile. Thats cool you both are seeing the same type of results. Lifter how are your sides?I know your taking a slightly higher dosage. Rico I would definitly go check out the link hogiejoe provided for max-ot training it's at the least informative.

WWSD

Words to live by

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if the M1T would make you break out, I've used less powerfull PH's that have made me breakout before.
really only one way to check... if what you got was the 1-test rash from the topical application, you wont get that...

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 11

sorry i didnt post yesterday but it was my day off and there wasnt much to tell. i havent worked out yet today but i stepped on the scale and couldnt wait to post. i am weighing in at 179 and 1/2. i am up 8 and 1/2 lbs in 11 days. my headache has gone away so i guess my body has finally gotten used to the m1t, all i feel is a tightness in every muscle in my body. what does that mean, that i am retaining water somewhat like creatine or does it mean i am actually growing lean mass. i look shredded but i am not experience with aas so any input would be appreciated. ill post after chest and tris.

LIFTER23

Awards
My sides are pretty much non existent now Hulkster. Im jealous of Hogiejoe though, he seems to be gaining more rapidly than me, and on a lower dose, I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was the same.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
My sides are pretty much non existent now Hulkster. Im jealous of Hogiejoe though, he seems to be gaining more rapidly than me, and on a lower dose, I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was the same.
Based on some of the earlier feedback, in another thread Bobo (or possibly Chemo) proposed that the effects of M 1-T were not strongly dose dependent beyond a threshold dosage (my paraphrase). Just taking more does not necessarily imply that you will gain more or faster.

LIFTER23

Awards
Based on some of the earlier feedback, in another thread Bobo (or possibly Chemo) proposed that the effects of M 1-T were not strongly dose dependent beyond a threshold dosage (my paraphrase). Just taking more does not necessarily imply that you will gain more or faster.
Well, I guess I spoke too soon, Im up another 2 lbs tonight, 8lbs total. Got 3 more doses to take, wanna reach the 10lb mark.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
ha, way to go lifter but you not gonna gain more than me:), ill be busting my ass. so do you think you are gonna stop your cycle even though you are still gaining, imo you should keep goin as long as you got some good pct. no matter what you do though congrats on your gains.

LIFTER23

Awards
Yeah, congrats to you too. Yeah, its still up in the air, I dont see why you couldnt continue if you are still progressing and you have your PCT in order.
THe only thing Ive read is that its easier to manage your gains from a 2 weeker because you aren't going to be shutdown as hard, but Ive seen that debated, I dont know yet . What about you?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
well i think i am gonna keep on going to 3 weeks at the most. i dont think any longer than that though. as of today i am still gaining so. but i 3 weeks looks like a good cut off point and then some clomid for pct to get the boys working again.

LIFTER23

Awards
Liquid nolva, got it from this sites sponsor, PowerNutrition.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I spoke too soon, Im up another 2 lbs tonight, 8lbs total. Got 3 more doses to take, wanna reach the 10lb mark.
Yes, it is hard to tell if you take measurements too often. It often takes a full week to confirm your gains because your body fluctuates a little each day.

Jason161

Awards
Nolva should be good, trib and nolva is what im gonna take, I have femara too but im saving that for throughout my cycle of test and dbol

hulkster

Awards
I'm glad to hear of all your gains. I received my M1T testerday and I'm in my second day of the cycle. I'm taking 10g ed a day, my first way in was at 176 but that was mid day this morning it was 173. So I'll say thats my bottom weight. I can already feel the tightness hogiejoe is talking about, just like the pump is lasting longer, all day. Plus the M1T seems to make me hyper/jittery do you all get that feeling as well? I ain't got much time right now, but I just want to say I hope my cycle goes as well as both of yours have so far.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
sweet hulkster, good luck with the cycle. my first day i was like that too, i think i was justreally excited about having my m1t. youll probably slow down here pretty soon.

day 13

well day 13 is in the books and i think i am gonna stop my cycle today. tomorrow is a day off so i am just gonna stop today and start the clomid tomorrow. i gained 8 pounds total and gained lots of strength. ill post later to let everyone know how the pct went.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
sweet hulkster, good luck with the cycle. my first day i was like that too, i think i was justreally excited about having my m1t. youll probably slow down here pretty soon.

day 13

well day 13 is in the books and i think i am gonna stop my cycle today. tomorrow is a day off so i am just gonna stop today and start the clomid tomorrow. i gained 8 pounds total and gained lots of strength. ill post later to let everyone know how the pct went.
One comment (feel free to disregard): Since your muscles grow on the days off, not workout days, you might want to run your cycle one more day to recover and grow from today's workout.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
that is definetely some good reasoning but i think i am ready to get my nuts working again. i have never taken a compound this potent and i have noticed a loss in libiddo the past 2 days or so and it kinda freaks me out. i figure i am gonna hurry up and start the pct and get the boys pumpin to avoid as hard of a shutdown, i think i will end up with the same gains when all is said and done if not more. let me know if this wrong.

bee

Banned
Awards
Cogar is right.....your test production was shut down a long time ago buddy....that extra day of dosing on the off day helps to recover since you don't want to be trying to recover while the hormones are all out of your system.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
day 15

ok, so i went ahead with cogar's advice and continued my cycle on my days off. so the last 2 days of my cycle were my off days and i also started my pct of clomid. i thought it might be a good idea to overlap the pct so my boys would be pumping right when i stop my cycle. i will be back tonight with my final weight and final thoughts of my cycle.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
final thoughts of my 5 mg ed m1t cycle

my cycle lasted a total of 15 days on 5 mg ed of m1t. i weighed in today at 180 pounds bringing my gains to a grand total of 9 pounds and i am still very lean. you can still see striations in my shouders and a well defined 6 pack so i believe very little of it is water weight. my strength also skyrocketed at every single lift.

precycle post cycle

bench 240 x 5 bench 255 x 5 last set
squats 225 x 10 squats 245 x 10 last set

also my side effects were minimul except for a nagging headache i had from about day 3 to day 12. my libido also became non existant at about day 13 which is one of the reasons i decdided to stop my cycle(i will do another 15 day cycle in about 3 weeks). i have done some 1 ad and 4 diol before but never experienced this side that is why i was freaked out a little. i knew it would happen but damn i am still young and one of the main reasons i started working out was to get more pussy:). so all in all i had a great cycle, never missed a workout, ate like a champ and gained 9 pounds. i also have a friend that did this with me and drank and ate like **** despite my warnings and he looks like a teenage girl holding water on her period. although he only drank a few times, that is his work ethic in a nutshell, so dont expect this to be magic beans it is only a supplement. peace and ill try to post pics once i get my friends dig camera.

dam225

Awards
Congrats on a nice little run.....What brand were you taking?

MrTrap

Awards
Hey man, don't make this the final thoughts. Wait a couple weeks and post how much you've retained.

Traps

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
pct

as requested, here is an update on my pct. i am now 1 week into my pct and i stepped on the scale not feeling as big as i did while i was on the m1t but to my surprise i weighed in at the exact same weight when i finished my cycle. actually i might have even weighed a 1/4 lb more or so. i was extrememly excited and in my opinion the liquid clomid from lion is the ****, except for the emotional breakdowns i feel like having every day. this is my pct and then back on the m1t.

week 1- 4 ml
week 2- 2 ml

is it possible to take clomid the whole time for my 2 weeks m1t cycle or maybe just the second week. would this have any benifits at all?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to take clomid the whole time for my 2 weeks m1t cycle or maybe just the second week. would this have any benifits at all?
As I understand it, having estrogen is good during the cycle and contributes to the gains. Quoting Bobo here, "Estrogen does so many beneficial things when kept within normal levels. It will increase glycogen storage, GH, IGF-1, strength, joint protection, etc...." You just do not want it post cycle where it overpowers your test levels. What you did (not taking any during the cycle) is probably the best choice.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey hogie why did you use clomid instead of the nolva? most people i have been reading about are all using the nolva. i have read a few posts about the emotional breakdowns people have had.

just curious, great lookin cycle congrats on your gains.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
hey hogie why did you use clomid instead of the nolva? most people i have been reading about are all using the nolva. i have read a few posts about the emotional breakdowns people have had.

just curious, great lookin cycle congrats on your gains.
well i have this book called the world anabolic review 1996. i read about both of the compounds and it seemed to me that clomid would better fit me.first, clomid is considered to primarily stimulate test production, and act as an enti-estogen secondly. i felt i was not too sensitive to estogenic effects and would better benefit from a compound that primarily just got my test levels back to baseline or higher. clomid is also known to have your test levels back to normal within 10-14 days, and the positive effects can be expected to last up to 20 days after the last dose. so that means a less harsh shutdown during my second 2 week cycle, at least that is a theory i had but it seems to make sense. the main thing i got from reading about nolva is it is an antiestrogen and does not stimulate test as well. i have read the article on here clomid vs nolva and despite that i chose clomid because of the reasons i stated earlier. however, i am going with nolva after my second 2 weeker just to see which one i like more personally.
peace

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
pct disaster

i have almost been off for 2 weeks and i have retained nothing except for 2 pounds. what the hell did i do wrong? i dont think i ate as much as i should have but i continued to hit the weights. should i have just stuffed my face like lee priest and stopped working out. in hindsight this is what i think i should have done. does anyone have any advice on how to retain as much as possible. i am so goddam frustrated right now, when i stepped on the scale today it just ruined my whole fucking week. i am about to do my second 2 weeker and i need some advice for pct. and also i will be using nolva next time, or should i use nolva and clomid. and finally has anyone else had similar experiences with there m1t.
thanks in advance

jay12

Awards
Have you lost a lot of strength? If not, I really wouldn't even worry about what the scale says. I don't know if it's the same for you, but 1-test and 1-AD both make me retain unbelievable amounts of water, especially in my face. Post cycle I have always lost a good amount of weight, but retained the strength gains or continued to improve. I used to let the scale **** with my mind too until I realized that I look a hell of alot better at 200 than 230.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
my strength continues to improve but it just pisses me off because i thougfht i would retain more than that, what the hell is the point of even taking it? well i am doing it again with a different approach to pct. i am going to lift extremely light and eat like an animal. does anyone think that this might have been where i went wrong. should i not have lifted during my pct?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Don't lift extremely light, hit it hard but cut the volume. Definitely eat a ton post cycle, for at least the same amount of time as you were on. Eat a lot of saturated fat too. Up your fat intake and slightly lower carbs.

LIFTER23

Awards
Hmm, Im scared to jump on the scale now Hogie. Last time I checked my weight was on Friday and I was only down 2lbs. My strength is still goin up as well.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i was curious how you were doing. after you weigh yourself hit me up.

LIFTER23

Awards
You arent going to like what I have to say Hogie. I weighed myself and it appears Im actually up 1/2 a lb from the last time I weighed myself. One thing though, on military press I couldnt get the same amount of reps as I got last week. I think it was mainly because I didnt have a spotter though.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
You arent going to like what I have to say Hogie. I weighed myself and it appears Im actually up 1/2 a lb from the last time I weighed myself. One thing though, on military press I couldnt get the same amount of reps as I got last week. I think it was mainly because I didnt have a spotter though.
no, i am happy for you really:shoot: . jk good job dude. just tell me everything you did for pct, your workout, diet, and anything else.

LIFTER23

Awards
Well, instead of liquid clomid, I have been using liquid nolva. I used 40mg the first week and now im using 20mg for the last week. As far as calories, I upped my protien and carbs by about 30g a day, so about 240-250 calorie increase everyday. My training has stayed exactly the same though. I just really tried to make sure to up reps or weight used post cycle so that I wouldnt lose any strength. I dont want to gain a whole bunch of strength and lose it all, thats a intensity killer.

I really cant wait to get on, are you gonna up your dosage or no next time? Im thinking about running 15mg ED for this nex cycle. I want to get to 190 so bad, probably wont happen with this cycle, but I figure Ill will get to at least 185-187 this next time.

What did you notice the biggest difference visably? For me it was definitly trap, shoulders, including rear delts, and my arm size, gained about 1/4".

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
ok, i will make sure to follow your example next time. yeah i am going to up the dosage to 10 or may be 15. the reason i think maybe 15 is because i could take it when i wake up, before workout and before bed. but i am definetely going to go with the liquid nolva this next time or probably both since i still got some clomid. and i am also going to make my cycle 3-4 weeks. i just dont want a quick gain quick loss again. anyhoo, thanks for the advice bro.
but i definetely noticed my shoulders got bigger, i just look more top heavy.

Last edited:

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
if i go ahead and use the combo of liquid nolva and liquid clomid after my 4 week 10 mg ed m1t cycle, does anyone have suggestions on how i should combine the 2 as far as dosages. thanks

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey lifter23 you should stay on Nolva for an extra week. Two sounds two short. Better safe than sorry.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
ok, i will make sure to follow your example next time. yeah i am going to up the dosage to 10 or may be 15. the reason i think maybe 15 is because i could take it when i wake up, before workout and before bed. but i am definetely going to go with the liquid nolva this next time or probably both since i still got some clomid. and i am also going to make my cycle 3-4 weeks. i just dont want a quick gain quick loss again. anyhoo, thanks for the advice bro.
but i definetely noticed my shoulders got bigger, i just look more top heavy.
I don't understand why you would feel it necessary to bump up to 15mg. You had great results with the 5, so why increase it and take the side affect risks if you don't have to. If anything I would think that PCT deserves more attention with an increased dosage of food.

my 2 cents

cm5

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
yeah, no ****! thanks cook for stating the obvious. i was just a little irrational after not keeping most of my gains and i want to avoid this next go around. do you or anyone else have advice on dosages if i am stacking clomid and nolva pct. should i go ahead and dose them like i were taking them each individually.