M1,4add + P-Mag... 10 week cycle & PCT Log!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Week 6- Shoulders
Dosage: 75mg p-mag
Weight: 195lbs (+15 lbs)

Workout
DB Shoulder Press: 90x8, 90x8, 100x6 (yay)

Bent Over Rear Flys: 25x10, 45x8, 45x8, 55x6

Upright Rows: 145x8, 155x8, 155x6

Seated Lateral Rasies: 25x8, 35x8, 40x6

Cable Front Raises: (same as last week, weights unknown)

Comments: Soooo my bad for not staying on top of this thread latley, but I have been wild busy between school n work. The gains are pretty much leveling off, but not decreasing at all. PCT starts in two days (wed). Tomorrow is quads/calves, then back tuesday. Not much to say, everything is pretty legit still.

Diet
Meal 1: Protein Shake- 150 cals/ 25g protein
Mac and Cheese- 1000 cals/ 20g protein

Meal 2: Protein Shake (milk, yogurt, protein scoop, banana, honey, PB)
650 cals/ 45g protein

-workout-

Meal 3: Two Chicken Pattys- 700 cals/ 30g protein
soda: 200 cals/ 0g protein

Meal 4: Sub Sandwich- 600 cals/ 40g protein
powerade- 200 cals/ 0g protein

Meal 5: chicken pot pie- 400 cals/ 15g protein
yogurt w/cereal- 350 cals/ 15g protein

Total: 4250 cals/ 190 g protein
i will be eating again thooo

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Week 7- Quads/Calves
Dosage: 75mg p-mag
Weight: 195 lbs (+15lbs)

Workout
Squat: 315x10, 345x8, 385x6, 405x6

Seated Calf Raises: 90x10, 180x8, 180x8, 135x8

Leg Press: 200x10, 470x8, 650x6, 700x4 (+50 lbs!)

Leg Extensions: 150x10, 190x10, 210x8

Comments: Well it wouldnt be an (on cycle) legs day without some kind of crazy gain, that being 50 more lbs on my leg press, and two more reps for the weight which I struggled with last week (650x6... last week could barely get 4 reps). Squats felt great, i probly should have put another 10 on each side, but well save that for next week. Today is my last workout on cycle, as Ive gotten my nolva/clomid in finaly. Its a back day, and im going to add in creatine today to get it going in my system. Needless to say, im gonna get hardbody on these weights, and finish up strong.

I plan on continuing the log for at least 4 more weeks until my SERMS are done. after that im going to update weekly with my weight, strength and progress for several more weeks.

Alsooo pics will be up later tonight hopefully, to see the progress!

Sides: still nothing, I feel almost as if ive recovered while being on cycle lol... my nuts have swelled a little, not back to full size, but deff not what they were a week or two ago. Lethargy is either gone, or im immune to it, and i feel awesome.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is either gone, or im immune to it, and i feel awesome.
You're lucky bro. This lethargy is driving me insane. I can't even remember the last time I was out of the house before 8:00am. I like being home from the gym by like 10 or 11. I'm getting sick of this working out till 12:45 garbage.

But your squat looks great. 405x6 is BIG WEIGHT BABY!!! If you can squat over four bills I have no doubt you could press 1k on the sled.
Keep it up son!!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Week 7- Back/Traps
Dosage: 75mg p-mag / 5g creatine monohydrate
Weight: 195lbs (+15lbs)

Workout
Weighted Wide Grip Pullups: BWx12, 45x8, 45x8, 45x8

Barbell Row: 155x12, 225x10, 235x7, 240x6

Barbell Shrugs: 315x12, 405x8, 425x6, 315x12 (+20 lbs)

Close Grip Cable Rows: 180x12, 230x8, 240x8 (+10 lbs)

Narrow Grip Cable Pulldowns: 180x8, 180x8

Comments: Well, today was the last day of this long, and succesful cycle. It ended on a good note, PR'ing in two exercises. Not much else to say, Im gonna type up an elaborate post later when I have more time to sum up the gains ive made, and pretty much write the final review for this cycle

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Week 7- Back/Traps
Dosage: 75mg p-mag / 5g creatine monohydrate
Weight: 195lbs (+15lbs)

Workout
Weighted Wide Grip Pullups: BWx12, 45x8, 45x8, 45x8

Barbell Row: 155x12, 225x10, 235x7, 240x6

Barbell Shrugs: 315x12, 405x8, 425x6, 315x12 (+20 lbs)

Close Grip Cable Rows: 180x12, 230x8, 240x8 (+10 lbs)

Narrow Grip Cable Pulldowns: 180x8, 180x8

Comments: Well, today was the last day of this long, and succesful cycle. It ended on a good note, PR'ing in two exercises. Not much else to say, Im gonna type up an elaborate post later when I have more time to sum up the gains ive made, and pretty much write the final review for this cycle
Congrats a a great cycle bro. Its been cool to check and see where you are at with yours while I was running mine. Are you going to continue to log your PCT on this thread?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
yea im deff going to update daily through the first 4 weeks of pct, then mabey weekly after that

even if i loose weight or loose strength I want it to be in the log, for others to know about

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW OF CYCLE!!!

I. Size Gains
Start: 180 lbs.
End of week 1: 182 lbs. (+2)
End of week 2: 186 lbs. (+4)
End of week 3: 192 lbs. (+6)
End of week 4: 193 lbs. (+1)
End of week 5: 195 lbs. (+2)
End of week 6: 195 lbs. (+0)
End of week 7: 195 lbs. (+0)

Goal for Mass Gains: +15 lbs.--->Goal Achieved!
Based on these mass gains, the best week would be week 3. I gained 6 lbs that week. Mass gains seemed to taper off after that, and became literally stagnant in the last two weeks of the cycle, although strength gains continued during that period. The M1,4add definitely seemed to be the ticket for mass gains.

II. Strength Gains
Gaining 15 lbs in 6 weeks was great, but the real prize from this cycle came in the form of strength gains. Im only going to outline certain exercises.

Exercise...............Week 1.......Week 2.......Week 3.......Week 4.......Week 5.......Week 6
Shoulder Press......85................85...............90.............90..............100.............100
Squat....................335.............355.............375...........395.............405.............405
Leg Press..............470.............540.............630...........-x-...............650.............700
BB Row..................185............195..............205...........235.............240.............240
Bench Press..........235.............255.........245/265......255/275........255/275......-x-
Incline Bench.........185............205..............225............225.............225...........-x-
Deadlift.............315/365.......365/385.......365/405........-x-..............405/425......-x-

As seen above, strength gains were overall great. looking deeper into it though, there are some interesting trends that appear.
1) All seemed to have pretty steady gains, usually with the same amount of weight added on per week. The only lift that reached a "max weight" was incline bench press, which leveled off at 225 after week 3.
2) Any exercise involving legs seemed to rocket up every week even more then other workouts... Leg press being the best.
3) Even though the numbers dont show as much for chest days, My lifts have become much cleaner and im much more in control of the weight.

Total Gains:
Shoulder Press: +15 lbs
Squat: +70 lbs (Goal was 405 --->Achieved!)
Leg Press: +230 lbs.... daaayyyumm
BB Row: +55 lbs
Bench Press: +20 repping/+20 max (Goal was repping 255---> Achieved! and 315 will be attempted in 2 days!)
Incline Press: +40 lbs
Deadlift: +90 lbs repping/ +60 lbs max (Goal was 405--->Achieved! +20)

III. Side Affects
I will rate the main side affects people usually experience. 0 will indicate no problem at all, while 10 indicates a horrible experience though side affects. These ratings will be based off of my experience from past cycles, and in general how I felt about this cycle. (m-drol, epi)

Roid Rage: 4...Nothing horrible, but there were certain episodes lol
Hair Loss: 6... I cant see anything noticeable, but deff more then any other cycle
Blood Pressure: 0... My blood pressure wasnt affected at all
Lethargy: 7/3... During m1,4add this was more of a problem. Tired more often, and lazy. during P-mag, it was still an issue, although much less.
Joint Pain: 3... A little joint pain in the last few weeks.
Shrinkage: 4... M-drol shrunk my nuts far more then this.
Libido: 5... Slight increase at times, slight decrease at times. Nothing extreme though
Overall Shutdown: 4...I am pleasantly surprised at how good I feel, I think im in for a great recovery.

IV. M1,4ADD Thoughts
Overall, M1,4add was the real deal in this cycle. I used it for weeks 1-4, and in that time really experiened all of my mass gains, and about 80% of my strength gains. The gains were definately wet, with added fat (diet is to blame as well). However, this is what I planned on and so I see this part of the cycle as a great success.

Sides were more prevalent during this time, but I guess it makes sense.... more gains= more sides.

V. P-Mag Thoughts
P-Mag again did exactly what I wanted it to do. I wasnt expecting great gains or mass from this part of the cycle, and didnt get them either...LOL. What I did get though, was a nice recomp from the quick gains of M1,4add. By the end of my cycle I had definitely lost 75% of my water gains, and easily cut back 2-3% body fat. Add an overall gain of another 2-3 lbs, and many additional strength gains, and id say hell yea to p-mag. I wanted to solidify and sculpt my gains with p-mag, and did it wonderfully. This part of my cycle was also a great success.

Sides literally vanished while on this part of the cycle, and i swear i felt as though I started recovering during it.

VI. Final Words
I dont think I have to say it again, but overall I am very happy with this cycle. Im sad its over, but now im gonna dedicate myself to keeping all the gains I have made. Im going to continue my diet as is, for weeks to come. I plan on switching my workout routine to more of a strength gaining one, with more sets, more weight, and less reps. I will do this for another 6 weeks to help keep my gains. Although I would like to start cutting for summer, im gonna stay in bulk mode for a while so I dont loose to many gains.

Thank you everyone for following this log, I hope you continue to throughout PCT as well. I highly recommend this cycle to anyone, and If anyone ever has quesitons about it feel free to ask. Im one cycle stronger, and one cycle smarter.
:biglaugh:

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Dude...Awesome Review. Way to put it all out there for everyone to learn from. I like it.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- Day 1- Chest
Dosage: 20mg Nolva + 75mg clomid + 10g creatine
Weight: 195 lbs.

Workout
Bench Press: 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 305x1 (+30 max)

Incline Bench: 185x6, 225x6, 225x6, 185x10

Decline Cable Flies: #3x10, #5x8, #6x8, #6x8

-Abs-

Incline DB Flies: 30x10, 40x8, 45x8 (+5 lbs)
supersetted with:
Decline Press Machine: 230x8, 230x8, 200x8

Comments: First off, I tried maxing out for the first time in almost a year today and hit 305! I really wanted to make it to 315, but im sure thats just around the corner. I figure that if I practice maxing out for a week or two, ill be able to improve it quickly. Incline bench numbers dont look amazing, but it was actually the core of todays workout. I felt great the whole time, not really sure if strength is coming, going, or staying the same. We shall see.

Sides: none. I feel the same as I have for weeks.

Diet: dont feel like writing it up right now. These next few days are going to suck im living in the library until next wed studying for finals. good thing i packed some chicken and rice to go lol.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:clap2::notworthy:
FINAL REVIEW OF CYCLE!!!

I. Size Gains
Start: 180 lbs.
End of week 1: 182 lbs. (+2)
End of week 2: 186 lbs. (+4)
End of week 3: 192 lbs. (+6)
End of week 4: 193 lbs. (+1)
End of week 5: 195 lbs. (+2)
End of week 6: 195 lbs. (+0)
End of week 7: 195 lbs. (+0)

Goal for Mass Gains: +15 lbs.--->Goal Achieved!
Based on these mass gains, the best week would be week 3. I gained 6 lbs that week. Mass gains seemed to taper off after that, and became literally stagnant in the last two weeks of the cycle, although strength gains continued during that period. The M1,4add definitely seemed to be the ticket for mass gains.

II. Strength Gains
Gaining 15 lbs in 6 weeks was great, but the real prize from this cycle came in the form of strength gains. Im only going to outline certain exercises.

Exercise...............Week 1.......Week 2.......Week 3.......Week 4.......Week 5.......Week 6
Shoulder Press......85................85...............90.............90..............100.............100
Squat....................335.............355.............375...........395.............405.............405
Leg Press..............470.............540.............630...........-x-...............650.............700
BB Row..................185............195..............205...........235.............240.............240
Bench Press..........235.............255.........245/265......255/275........255/275......-x-
Incline Bench.........185............205..............225............225.............225...........-x-
Deadlift.............315/365.......365/385.......365/405........-x-..............405/425......-x-

As seen above, strength gains were overall great. looking deeper into it though, there are some interesting trends that appear.
1) All seemed to have pretty steady gains, usually with the same amount of weight added on per week. The only lift that reached a "max weight" was incline bench press, which leveled off at 225 after week 3.
2) Any exercise involving legs seemed to rocket up every week even more then other workouts... Leg press being the best.
3) Even though the numbers dont show as much for chest days, My lifts have become much cleaner and im much more in control of the weight.

Total Gains:
Shoulder Press: +15 lbs
Squat: +70 lbs (Goal was 405 --->Achieved!)
Leg Press: +230 lbs.... daaayyyumm
BB Row: +55 lbs
Bench Press: +20 repping/+20 max (Goal was repping 255---> Achieved! and 315 will be attempted in 2 days!)
Incline Press: +40 lbs
Deadlift: +90 lbs repping/ +60 lbs max (Goal was 405--->Achieved! +20)

III. Side Affects
I will rate the main side affects people usually experience. 0 will indicate no problem at all, while 10 indicates a horrible experience though side affects. These ratings will be based off of my experience from past cycles, and in general how I felt about this cycle. (m-drol, epi)

Roid Rage: 4...Nothing horrible, but there were certain episodes lol
Hair Loss: 6... I cant see anything noticeable, but deff more then any other cycle
Blood Pressure: 0... My blood pressure wasnt affected at all
Lethargy: 7/3... During m1,4add this was more of a problem. Tired more often, and lazy. during P-mag, it was still an issue, although much less.
Joint Pain: 3... A little joint pain in the last few weeks.
Shrinkage: 4... M-drol shrunk my nuts far more then this.
Libido: 5... Slight increase at times, slight decrease at times. Nothing extreme though
Overall Shutdown: 4...I am pleasantly surprised at how good I feel, I think im in for a great recovery.

IV. M1,4ADD Thoughts
Overall, M1,4add was the real deal in this cycle. I used it for weeks 1-4, and in that time really experiened all of my mass gains, and about 80% of my strength gains. The gains were definately wet, with added fat (diet is to blame as well). However, this is what I planned on and so I see this part of the cycle as a great success.

Sides were more prevalent during this time, but I guess it makes sense.... more gains= more sides.

V. P-Mag Thoughts
P-Mag again did exactly what I wanted it to do. I wasnt expecting great gains or mass from this part of the cycle, and didnt get them either...LOL. What I did get though, was a nice recomp from the quick gains of M1,4add. By the end of my cycle I had definitely lost 75% of my water gains, and easily cut back 2-3% body fat. Add an overall gain of another 2-3 lbs, and many additional strength gains, and id say hell yea to p-mag. I wanted to solidify and sculpt my gains with p-mag, and did it wonderfully. This part of my cycle was also a great success.

Sides literally vanished while on this part of the cycle, and i swear i felt as though I started recovering during it.

VI. Final Words
I dont think I have to say it again, but overall I am very happy with this cycle. Im sad its over, but now im gonna dedicate myself to keeping all the gains I have made. Im going to continue my diet as is, for weeks to come. I plan on switching my workout routine to more of a strength gaining one, with more sets, more weight, and less reps. I will do this for another 6 weeks to help keep my gains. Although I would like to start cutting for summer, im gonna stay in bulk mode for a while so I dont loose to many gains.

Thank you everyone for following this log, I hope you continue to throughout PCT as well. I highly recommend this cycle to anyone, and If anyone ever has quesitons about it feel free to ask. Im one cycle stronger, and one cycle smarter.
:clap2::notworthy::cheers: killer log mang, one of the most thorough ones i've seen thus far. if i worked for cel and had the power to do so i would provide you with a complete stack of your choice, on cycle support and pct support included. hella of a log, mang. i'm going to do the same stack but starting with the p-mag first, salute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha thanks guys. Mmm, a nice stack would be nice lol. Either way im glad I logged this out not only for others to follow and learn from, but also to keep me motivated. Making my weights and diet public encouraged me to do better, I didnt want to put up bad number. Deff recommend keeping a log for anyone running a cycle in the future.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha thanks guys. Mmm, a nice stack would be nice lol. Either way im glad I logged this out not only for others to follow and learn from, but also to keep me motivated. Making my weights and diet public encouraged me to do better, I didnt want to put up bad number. Deff recommend keeping a log for anyone running a cycle in the future.
Heck yeah brother, its all about logging it. I didn't wanna do it just cause I know my log probably sucks to those who read it but at least I'm putting up big numbers in my own mind.

305 is big boy weight at 195 nice job! Now that is gonna motivate me to go big again soon cause i weight 40lbs more than you do.

Glad your PCT is going so well. I hope mine will only go this well.

Keep It Up Bro!!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 3- Deadlifts
Dosage: 20mg nolva + 75mg clomid + 10g creatine
Weight: 193 lbs. (-2)

Workout
Deadlift: 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 405x5, 225x10

... thats it. lol.

I was going to continue with my usual hamstring day after, but i am just too tired. ive spent the last few days living in the library, took adderall yesterday, and been eating enough cals, but kind of dirty. Im done with finals in 3 day and cant wait to get back on the grind.

The loss is weight im not very worried about as I attribute it all to being on adderall yesterday. Its deff a little fat and water and im sure ill bounce back in a day or two. Im going to be restructuring my workout after tomorrow (arms) into a new routine. I plan on doing sets of 5, but with very heavy weights in order to keep my strength up.
Does anyone have any good suggestions on workouts like this? I always have trouble making new routines after I get used to the one im currently doing...

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
very nice log and review!!easy to read just great work my man...look forward to your future logs...

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
sets, of 5 for strength u could german volume training..

5 x 5... painful yes.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
sets, of 5 for strength u could german volume training..

5 x 5... painful yes.
yea thats what im thinking, its deff going to be a lot less fun lol. Any suggestions on how to split the week up, thats different from my current routine??

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- day 7- Shoulders/Arms
Dosage: 50mg clomid4 + 20mg nolva + 10g creatine
Weight: 192 (-3)

Workout
DB Shoulder Press: 70x5, 90x5, 90x5, 90x5 (perfect form, and slow)

-abs-

BB Upright Rows: 95x5, 155x5, 155x5, 155x5

DB Reverse Flies: 40x5, 50x5, 50x5, 55x5

Close-Grip Bench Press: 145x5, 185x5, 195x5, 205x5

BB Curls: 75x5, 105x5, 115x5, 115x5

All of these exercises are done slowly concentrating on form.

Comments: Considering I went to the gym once in the last 5 days, have eaten ****ty, and not slept well im surprised I still have my strength. Weight is down a little, but im sure ill bounce back quick. DONE WITH FINALS!!! so time to get back on the grind. Im starting a new workout routine today. The purpose of this one is to preserve strength gains. Itl be sets of 5. After a light warmup, the first set is 75% of the max weight that i can do 5 times. (bench 275 5 times, then 75% of it would be 205 lbs.)
After the first set of 5, there will be 3 more sets of 5 at the highest weight i can do. Today was kind of a test to see what I can do, but next week ill be doing 3 sets of the highest that i can attain.

This is the split:
Day 1- Shoulders/arms
Day 2- Quads/Calves
Day 3- off
Day 4- Chest/Back
Day 5- DL/Hams/Arms
Day 6- off
Day 7- off

Each arms day will just be one bi and one tri workout. Im hoping that going a little less a week will conserve some energy and help add on some size. I plan on running this 5-6 weeks, of course passing through pct. If all goes as planned, this will keep my strength up, fortify my gains, and let me keep my weight up. After these 5 weeks im going to revert back to doing 1 body part a day, more of a bodybuilding routine, even cutting a little for the summer...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- day 8- Quads/Calves
Dosage: 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva + 10g creatine
Weight: 192 lbs. (-3)

Workout
Squat: 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 405x5, 405x5

Seated Calf Raises: 90x6, 135x6, 180x6, 180x6

Leg Press: 470x5, 650x5, 650x5, 650x5

Leg Extensions: 150x12, 150x12

Comments: It was a good workout today, again im glad im keeping my weight up. In fact, this might even be my best quad day ever, as ive only done one set (usually of 6) for 405 on the squat. Today I did 3 solid sets of 5, so im glad the strength is staying, or even increasing. After this week im going to start increasing weights again, a little at a time.

Sides: A little irritable from time to time, but nothing too much. No acne, hair loss. Balls are swelling back up again. Everything seems in order and its a good recovery so far!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear everythings getting back towards homeostasis quickly. Im actually starting PCT tomorrow morning. I done with all this lethargy and moodiness. I actually only cutting my cycle short by 3 days. But I ran the P-Mag for 11 days longer than I had originally planned.
I hope my PCT goes as well as yours bro. Good Luck.
Nice weights on your squats especailly if youre getting to parallel. No one goes deep enough at my gym but me and maybe a few of the trainers.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- day 12- Hams/traps/calves
Dosage: 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva
Weight: 193lbs (-2) (back on the rise!!)

Sorry I havnt updated in a few days, I moved back home for the summer and just got back on routine again. it feels amaziing to be back to my home gym lol.

Workout
Deadlift: 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 425x5, 405x5 (PR! on repping 425!)

BB Lunge: 185x6, 225x6, 225x6

Seated Calf Raises: 90x10, 135x8, 180x8, 180x8

DB Shrugs: 90x10, 110x10, 130x8, 130x8

Leg Curls: 160x8, 200x8, 220x8 (PR)
-SS with-
Machine Calf Raises: 200x10, 300x10, 400x8
-and-
Incline abs things: 3 sets of 15 reps

Comments: WOW, felt like I was back on cycle today lol. DL at 405 felt a little shaky last week, it got me worried about strength loss. However, this week 405 felt so easy, I had to limit myself to 5 reps! Everything after that felt great, and it was just a great first workout back in my home gym :)

Update of PCT regimen:
- For AI, after a lot of research I have chosen Purus Labs Recycle. Im going to start a 4 weekcycle of it in two days, (the start of week 3)
- I also just received my tax returns, so I decided to go out and buy a cool supplement to add in to make pct a little more fun. I know it sounds like im buying into the advertising, but honestly i dont give a **** lol. My friend took hexaghen and loved it, so I went out and started that. Its a growth hormone stimulator, suggested to be run 2 weeks on, 1 off, 2 on. anyone ever try it?

PCT now looks like:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/ 0/ 0/ 0
Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10/ 0/ 0
Recycle:0/ 0/ x/ x/ x/ x/ 0
Hexagen:0/ 0/ x/ x/ 0/ x/ x
Creatine: 10mg for 2 weeks. 5mg for remaining of container (~4 weeks)
Jack3d: PWO @ 1.5 scoops for first 3 weeks, then 2 scoops till its gone

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
pct-DAY 13- Shoulders/Arms
Doseage: 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva
Weight: didnt check

Workout
DB Shoulder Press: 75x5, 90x5, 95x5, 90x5, 75x8

Upright Rows: 135x5, 155x5, 165x5, 155x5 (+10 lbs)

DB Reverse Flies: 45x5, 50x5, 55x5, 55x5 (slight increase)

Close Grip Bench: 185x5, 205x5, 205x5, 215x5 (+10lbs)

BB Curls: 95x5, 115x5, 115x5, 115x5 (more sets of 115 this week)

Tricep pulldowns: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10
-supersetted with-
1 Hand cable curls: 50x10, 55x10, 60x10
-and-
Arnold Presses: 45x8, 45x8, 45x8

Comments: WOW, another amazing day. Didnt do the 100s on the db press today, but I think I got a lot out of what I did do. PRed in close grip bench, nd got my weights back to what they were on cycle for many of my other lifts.

Sides: none, i feel completely recovered already...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
pct-DAY 13- Shoulders/Arms
Doseage: 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva
Weight: didnt check

Workout
DB Shoulder Press: 75x5, 90x5, 95x5, 90x5, 75x8

Upright Rows: 135x5, 155x5, 165x5, 155x5 (+10 lbs)

DB Reverse Flies: 45x5, 50x5, 55x5, 55x5 (slight increase)

Close Grip Bench: 185x5, 205x5, 205x5, 215x5 (+10lbs)

BB Curls: 95x5, 115x5, 115x5, 115x5 (more sets of 115 this week)

Tricep pulldowns: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10
-supersetted with-
1 Hand cable curls: 50x10, 55x10, 60x10
-and-
Arnold Presses: 45x8, 45x8, 45x8

Comments: WOW, another amazing day. Didnt do the 100s on the db press today, but I think I got a lot out of what I did do. PRed in close grip bench, nd got my weights back to what they were on cycle for many of my other lifts.

Sides: none, i feel completely recovered already...
Your on the right track bro. Keep the diet in check and bring that intensity to the gym with you everyday and you will be fine.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- Day 16- Quads/Calves
Dosage: 25mg clomid + 20mg nolva + 4 caps Recycle + 2 Caps Hexaghen
Weight: 193 lbs (-2 from on cycle peak, but +3 lbs from lowest drop during pct)

Workout
Squat: 225x8, 315x6, 405x6, 405x6, 405x5 (starting to gain again)

Seated Calf Raises: 90x12, 135x10, 180x8, 180x8

Leg Press: 540x6, 680x5, 680x5, 540x6 (+30 from last week)

Leg Extensions: 100x10, 180x10, 280x8, 280x8 (not sure of the exact increase, but a lot...)

Comments: Pretty standard day, nothing crazy but some nice gains and a good pump throughout. Jack3d really is the best PWO ive ever taken, even at 1 scoop. Im on day 2 of purus labs recycle, and day 5 of hexaghen. The hexaghen deff helps with sleep, im curious to see what goes on these next few weeks....

sides: none. Im thinking of seriously tapering down on the SERMS n seeing how I feel, bc as of now i feel amost recovered.

Diet: Dont have a breakdown today, but ive been writing it down and still getting between 3800- 4500 cals per day, with give or take 250g protein. Im completly used to eating this much now, so im going to try to take it up another 500 calories a day n push some more gains.:food:

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- Day 17- Back/Chest/Arms
Dosage: 25mg clomid + 20mg nolva + hexaghen & ReCycle
Weight: 193 lbs

Workout
Bench Press: 225x5, 265x5 275x5, 265x5 (Increase in reps for 275)

Weighted Wide Grip Pullups: 45x8, 45x8, 45x8, BWx10

DB Incline Press: 70x5, 100x5, 95x5, 95x5

BB Row: 225x5, 240x5, 240x5, 185x8

Incline Cable Flies: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10

Cable Rows: 150x10, 180x10, 210x8

Rope Tricep Pulldowns: full stackx10 (3 times)

DB Incline curls: 30x10, 40x8, 40x8

Comments: HUGE pump today, an excellent workout! I started off with bench press, it felt incredibly light and I was able to bang out all of my sets very clean and in control. Back was great, and arms had a pump so strong it was almost painful. This is by far the most intense day of my routine, as it hits 2 big muscle groups.... and I felt it.

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
amazing stuff brah! good to see still going strong as ever.. and as for your serms.. if u feel your recovered.. do what u feel.. should your body react, u can always go back up..

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
amazing stuff brah! good to see still going strong as ever.. and as for your serms.. if u feel your recovered.. do what u feel.. should your body react, u can always go back up..
very true... i think im going to cut it down to just 10mg nolva for week 4. Origionally i planned on 10 nolva and 25mg clomid for week 4 but im gonna try to ween off it since i think im ready. thanks for following dude

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this is working out for you the way it did me. You are home free brother.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- day 19- Hams/Calves
Deadlift: 225x8, 315x5, 425x5, 425x4, 405x5

BB Lunge: 185x5, 225x6, 225x6, 225x6

Leg extensions: 180x10, 200x10, 220x8
-supersetted with-
Straight leg calf raises: 300x12, 400x8, 400x8
-and-
Ab Ball Crunches: (3 sets of 20)

Comments: Deadlifts felt alright, 425 was great but the second set kind of sucked. I cut my workout short and went to the beach. lol. just wasnt in the mood to be lifting today

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
thank guys.

yea strength is still up... I think doing more sets of more weight with less reps was a great method for keeping the gains.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 25- Quads Calves
Dosage: 10mg nolva
Weight: 193 lbs.

Workout
Squat: 315x5, 405x5, 425x5, 425x5 (Back on the rise!)

Calf Rasies: 135x10, 180x8, 180x8, 180x8

Leg Press: 540x5, 450x8, 450x8 (much less weight, but more reps)

Leg Extensions: 180x10, 200x10, 200x10
-supersetted with-
Straight Leg Calf Raises: 300x10, 400x8, 400x8
-and-
Ab Ball Crunches: 3 sets of 15

Comments: down to 10mg of nolva, and couldnt feel better! Im so happy that pct was this smooth, and that I kept about 95% of my gains. Squat went up 20 lbs today- technically I did more reps of 425 then ever before, so ill give that a PR. After that, leg pres felt straight doody so I dropped the weight (a lot- from 680->450) and repped it out. I missed writing up the shoulders day so ill just post the things I remember real quick:

DB shoulder press: 75x5, 95x5, 90x5, 90x5, 75x5

Upright Rows: 145x5, 155x5, 160x5, 155x5

heading to the gym right now to do chest!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.

PCT- day 26- Chest/tris
Weight: 194 lbs. (+1, only -1 from on cycle peak!)
Dosage: 10 mg nolva

Workout
Bench Press: 225x5, 255x5, 275x4, 265x5

-Abs-

Incline Bench Press: 185x5, 225x5, 225x5, 235x5

Dips: BWx12, BWx12, BWx12
-supersetted with-
Rope Extensions: (3 sets of whatever weight I fail at 10 reps)

Incline Cable Flies: 50x12, 70x8

Decline Cable Flies: 50x12, 70x10

Comments: I felt great all day today... 255 on flat bench was perfect, I had complete control and didnt need help or anything. However, 275 was a lot harder and I only got 4 reps. Either way im glad im gaining weight again and that my strength is back up.

(almost) 4 week PCT Update:
Balls: Back to normal almost, Id say 90% swoll again.
Lethargy: none
Strength: There was a minor decrease in strength during the 2-3 week of pct but its back on the rise now
Weight: Same, it dipped from 195 to lowest at 190, but im back to 194 now. All in the while ive dropped bodyfat. Two weeks ago my Bf was 14.5% and today it was 12% even. ( i get it checked accuratly at the gym) Either way, losing 1 lb but shredding up is perfect!
Overall: Very smooth transition. No crazy hormonal mood swings from the Serms like in previous cycles.

ill finally have pics up tomorrow, sorry for never putting them up. The lighting in my locker room is amazing for pics (no homo).

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
2.jpg

Pre-cycle
DSCF1264.JPG

PCT- 4th week
DSCF1265.JPG

I didnt take that many before pics, but the back double bi is a pretty good gauge.... all my gains were proportional, but it seems like I made great gains in the shoulder and trap area

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
PCT- Day 27- Back/Bis
Weight: 195 lbs. Back TO ON CYCLE Peak!!!

Workout
Wide Grip Pullups: BWx12, BWx12, BWx10

BB Rows: 185x5, 235x5, 245x5, 225x7 (+5 lbs)

Machine Narrow Grip Pulldowns: 180x8, 230x7, 250x7
-supersetted with-
Wide Grip Cable Pulldowns: 150x8, 150x8, 150x6

Incline DB Curls: 35x8, 40x8, 40x8, 25x10

BB Reverse Curls: 60x10, 90x8, 90x8, 50x10

Narrow Grip Cable Rows: 150x10, 200x8, 200x8

Comments: awsome day. PRed in bb rows, and just felt strong as hell. The last posting for this log will be in the next few days, whenever my next day at the gym is.

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
awesome, looks a hell of a lot more thicker, definately notice through back area n ur biceps have come out to play! awesome.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Damn, your shoulders went from big to huge. Nice.

Arms and back look a bit bigger too.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Looking great brother. Defn put on some nice lean mass from the cycle.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Dang son! Your back swelled up like butterfly wings. Very impressive! Awesome log as well.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Last Day Of PCT- Deadlift
Weight: 195 lbs.

Workout
Deadlift: 225x5, 315x5, 415x5, 415x5, 415x5

DB Shrugs: 90x10, 120x8, 130x8

Comments: It was a weird day, I went to the gym by my girlfriends house and really only had time to deadlift, missing out on the rest of my hamstring and calf portion. Anyway, deff got stronger in Deadlfts- last week I did two sets of 405 and1 of 425, but this week managed to do three sets of 415, which I see as an improvement.

This is the last regular entry Ill be posting, as my pct is done. I feel great, kept all my mass gains, and most importantly kept all of my strength gains (even made more). Im going to swtich out of this 5 rep routine and hop into a higher rep and higher volume workout to tone me up more for the summer. Thanks to everyone who followed, the support is greatly appreciated. Ill update every few weeks to track my longterm progress.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Just an update for anyone whos interested... Its 4 weeks past my pct and things are going great!
- Up 4 lbs from cycle max, to 199 lbs.
-strength increased to more weight and more reps then anything on cycle
-Absolutly no shutdown or rebound from going all natty now.

any worrys I had about losing gains down the road are (at this point) not happening!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Just read the whole log. Impressive results and your continue sucess

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
hey I'm kinda new at all this stuff and I'd like to learn.

Why did you run Nolva and Clomid together and not just Nolva?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 33535
Pre-cycle
View attachment 33536
PCT- 4th week
View attachment 33537

I didnt take that many before pics, but the back double bi is a pretty good gauge.... all my gains were proportional, but it seems like I made great gains in the shoulder and trap area
not to be a **** but do you have a light case of scoliosis? or do you have a job that has you sitting for long periods of tyme? I only ask cuz I see sum slight curvature in your lower lumbar area, with a pull of the tail bone to the left, that could really do sum damage to you hitting heavier deadlifts, or military presses.