• Established
Great update! Glad to hear things are going so well. :thumbsup:

Workin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow nice huge cycle n log here VooDoo, wonderin why you chose trenadrol though as opposed to on eof the others that only require 3mg..... just dont seem right to me. any who i got rediculous strength by day 4 from M-trn from ALRI and you should be seeing the seeing the same if its even close to being right.

hope all continues well n DMN YOUR A TALL FELLOW!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
wow nice huge cycle n log here VooDoo, wonderin why you chose trenadrol though as opposed to on eof the others that only require 3mg..... just dont seem right to me. any who i got rediculous strength by day 4 from M-trn from ALRI and you should be seeing the seeing the same if its even close to being right.

hope all continues well n DMN YOUR A TALL FELLOW!
Poop...your new avy is hysterical! :icon_lol:

Workin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ya i figured between me ahvin a baby this month and bein poopypants it was fairly fitting, and just funny lol.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ya i figured between me ahvin a baby this month and bein poopypants it was fairly fitting, and just funny lol.
Lol ya I like it as well. He's takin the Trenadrol because that particular company and him are... 'close'... but KS doesnt sponsor this board.. ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aha i got ya! sounds like a very good reason to me! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in that case have you taken trn in the past voodoo? if so how does this compare?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
trn - trenadrol are all the same active.

and yes, im stronger on the stuff.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummm they ARENT the same active if one has 3 mg and the other 30mg... or at least one is def more pure.

either way have you taken mega or m-trn? and how does this compare?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Havent taken mega trn, im sure its all the same stuff. ;)

Incarnate Day 34, Trenadrol Day 18, EQT2 Day 8:

Alright, Im sure that EQT2 is methylboldenone now. Im starting to break out at 3 pills a day, my skin is getting oily, im dry, and im hungry all the time. So I was off when I said it was basically converting to dbol, and for that I would like to appologize to Dr. C, I was wrong (for the millionth time)

I did arms and abs today, starting to finally get the endurance out of the boldenone aspect, which is nice - cause tren just saps all my stamina.

At Trans Isomers request, I have decided to mass dose the Incarnate, roughly 7 grams a day(10 pills a day), in an attempt to really see some carnosine action.

Im still decently sore from yesterdays legs routine, and the stretch marks in my inner thighs (abductors region) have grown yet again.... time to get some vitamin e - thanks to Nem for the suggestion.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havent taken mega trn, im sure its all the same stuff. ;)

Incarnate Day 34, Trenadrol Day 18, EQT2 Day 8:

Alright, Im sure that EQT2 is methylboldenone now. Im starting to break out at 3 pills a day, my skin is getting oily, im dry, and im hungry all the time. So I was off when I said it was basically converting to dbol, and for that I would like to appologize to Dr. C, I was wrong (for the millionth time)

I did arms and abs today, starting to finally get the endurance out of the boldenone aspect, which is nice - cause tren just saps all my stamina.

At Trans Isomers request, I have decided to mass dose the Incarnate, roughly 7 grams a day(10 pills a day), in an attempt to really see some carnosine action.

Im still decently sore from yesterdays legs routine, and the stretch marks in my inner thighs (abductors region) have grown yet again.... time to get some vitamin e - thanks to Nem for the suggestion.
again not to knock your buds product but my endurance AND strength were off the hook with m-TRn at 3 mg ed (1.5mg 2x) and recovery between sets... well id get finished and was ready for the next one almost immedietly.... seems to me they didnt get it right or got something altogether different in there... i had these effects by the 4th day as well, so youd know if it was the tren....

although the EQT2 sounds VERY promising.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
again not to knock your buds product but my endurance AND strength were off the hook with m-TRn at 3 mg ed (1.5mg 2x) and recovery between sets... well id get finished and was ready for the next one almost immedietly.... seems to me they didnt get it right or got something altogether different in there... i had these effects by the 4th day as well, so youd know if it was the tren....

although the EQT2 sounds VERY promising.
Well I have the aggression and drive to keep going with higher weight harder, but after an hour in the gym, I just wanna die. ;) Its where I aim to be everytime I leave.
Recovery isnt bad, but I think the fact that Im tearing myself up more than normal, in conjunction with the fact I grow about 10 times as fast on the stuff, leaves my body just worthless.
I love this stack.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 35, Trenadrol Day 19, EQT2 Day 9:

Im starting to see real results here, I wake up with increased visual size/impact/definition in whatever area I beat up a day ago - example; my back especially upper back looks like im flexed when im just walking upright.

Im going to go hit the chest at the gym today, Ill report back with details, but I think this may be my favorite stack yet..

Oh and downside - methylboldenone comes with methylzits on your nose...:rolleyes:

chest day was fun, the balding-at-31-acne-covered-mongoloids at the gym are starting to give me the wide eyed stares, which is probably due to hieght as well, but hell, its a good feeling.
Im still stuck at 240ish, maybe a pound above or below based on the day, but in terms of size Im noticeably bigger than I started and somehow a hell of a lot more defined, so Im not complaining. RA - youre going to win this one I think.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 38, Trenadrol Day 21, EQT2 Day 12:
Took the weekend "off" its been beautiful, so skating the boardwalk was mandatory. The dog needed to be run at the beach and so on, so more a light cardio weekend..

Now its monday and the pain must begin:

Weight: 241
Workout: chest a decent workout, strength is up yet again, however 7lbs in 3 weeks is a little lackluster for me...

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Incarnate Day 39, Trenadrol Day 22, EQT2 Day 13:

Wieght is 241.5lbs today, so at least its slowly moving the right direction. The big story of todays back assault was the deadlift, I pushed for 300lbs and found that Im actually not limited by back strength, but by my forearm finger grip strength.Apparently 300 is where I have to do one rep at a time and readjust grip for another rep, cause my fingers litterally cant hold it for much longer than that, but 300 came easily...

so basically either I start squeezing oranges by hand and make my own minute maid, or i get straps.

also, Im going to increase to 120mg of trenadrol daily with the existing 135mg methyl boldenone / 80mg halo clone. Its time to see what the limits are.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to increase to 120mg of trenadrol daily with the existing 135mg methyl boldenone / 60mg halo clone. Its time to see what the limits are.

Atta boy, I'm so proud! lol Way to kick some ass dude

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Trenadrol Day 25, EQT2 Day 16:

Weight: 243

MUHAHAHAHAH! Up to 243 today! Killer chest workout! My pumps were so bad at points I had to sit outside for 5-10 minute intervals, 3 times!

I finished incarnate yesterday, 6 weeks of it at high dose heres, the review I posted in supps:

So as my Incarnate log comes to a close I want to give a real evaluation of my run of it.

Muscle Growth - honestly Im less than impressed, however Im also comparing it to the stack Im currently on which is methyl boldenone precursor/halo clone / trenadrol.

Muscle Density - is off the charts. Im so hard in the biceps I can actually feel vein depressions in the muscle. Im developing stretchmarks all over my legs, and im about as taught as could be.

Vascularity - is great, however Im also lean as can be, so I dont know if thats a fair judgement.

Tendon Repair - THE CISSUS IS AWESOME. The main reason I would run this again is so my forearms can keep up with the rest of me. So far I havent had a problem whatsoever, so thats saying something there.

So Im now up a total of 9lbs, very, very lean. Lets see if I can keep up with another 2-3lbs per week for the remaining 3 weeks or so that this cycle is supposed to last..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where you at?Are you out looking for your liver.:D

Seriously though nice log and good job on the gains.It sounds like youre also recomping very nicely.Good luck with the rest of your run!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is the difference between the Trenadrol bottles that say 3mg and the ones that say 30mg?

A Kilo rep gave me a bottle (that says 3mg) a long time ago and I have hesitated to use it ever since. I was curious to try it but then Author L. Rea was slammin the brand saying it was an incorrect copy attempt and it was horrible..yadda yadda.

So whats the deal with this stuff? People seem to still be using it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/43966-tst-trn-metabolites-2.html

As an example, there is a newer attempt at knocking off the old MTRN product by KS that is no where near correct. Hard to knock off what you do not know how to create yourself. Qualified people like Patrick Arnold and Dr. D "could" easily do so, but would not due to the mutual passion for innovation such minds share.
M-TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death.
Basically said Generic Labz was legit but that KS dropped the ball. I've never really got any definitive answers on it. Not that it matters much, just curious what it is that they are, or perhaps were, selling if it wasnt the same Mega-TRN we have all come to know. I want to toss this stuff in but not if its just progestin garbage.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres an explaination of the 3 vs 30mg in the beginning of pg 2.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my only question is how could it possibly be the same thing.... at 4.5 mg ed i had EXTREME sides..... oily skin back pumps and bacne like no tomorrow

i highly doubt this is the same compound if they had to increase to 30mg dosages to make it active.... either that or its very dirty with multiple isomers only one being correct... if any.

heres my log on m-trn and from what i hear this is no where near giving the same awesome effects....http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/36338-m-tryin-m.html

Last edited:
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Theres an explaination of the 3 vs 30mg in the beginning of pg 2.
Ya I saw that. He said they changed from 3mg to the more recent 30mg. It didnt really clarify anything. So, is it the same exact active then? Going from 3 to 30 is quite a jump. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If its the same then its just really under dosed? or perhaps its 3mg of the older, crappy clone that ALR was talking about. In either case, if you have the 3mg why would you want to take it. Doesnt seem too great. Mega-TRN is dosed at 2mg I think. This cant be 30mg of that same compound...

Its all very odd... does anyone even know what the hell they are taking? lol

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
bump...

nobody has any definitive answers on Trenadrol?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummmm really though what was the point? it doesnt shine a good light on it first off by changiong it to 30 but now its really sposed to be 3 still? :think: thank goodness i gots me a bottle of the good ol blue ones....(alri's)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
ummmm really though what was the point? it doesnt shine a good light on it first off by changiong it to 30 but now its really sposed to be 3 still? :think: thank goodness i gots me a bottle of the good ol blue ones....(alri's)
Ya thats kind of what I'm saying. I'm not even confident its the real deal after everything ALR said. I guess the feedback is decent though...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess the feedback is decent though...
thats what im thinking too, i think they have something OK on their hands but its not the SAME thing as its sposed to be.... how do you match something thats a gimic name any how? methoxy trienbolone is not what ALRI MTRN really was....

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Trenadrol Day 35, EQT2 Day 26:

Weight: was 241 on the ship IS NOW 245.5!!

Recap of the last week:

Working out at the gym on the boat is a total joke, however - bodysurfing/rock climbing/hiking/diving so on and so forth supplemented my routines out in hawaii. I havent gained a pound, however I wasnt eating as much as I would normally. Only 4-5 big meals a day instead of 7. So, hey, ya do what ya can. I also *gasp* consumed beer on this trip. Granted it was like one a day, but still, I know, Im a traitor to the bodybuilding community.

The ship had a "Mr. Sexy Legs" contest. Ill have you all know that I relinquished my crown to my old man who decided to join the competition lol. Apparently cruises are for people who are 5'9'' and weigh 300lbs. I didnt know this. I looked a bit out of place poolside.

Im going to make a point to ruin myself throughout the last week of this excersize. Im thinking 4 pills daily on the methyl bold/halo combo might be a viable option. Ill be ordering pct (yes, yes I know, you havent done that yet??!!) which will be
hyperdrolx2
test drive
paravol
hawthorne
coq10
SAMe

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Trenadrol Day 42, EQT2 Day 32:

Weight: 246

Workouts have been great, weight gain is slow, but steady. Blood pressure has been holding right around 130 75 65pulse.

Actually looking forward to pct, Im tired of being "fat" in the stomach from bloat. Ill be running all natural till late september. Want to make sure my body has some time to catch up with gains Ive made over the last few months.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
after this cycle... ya sure as hell will be wearing a helmet like that for life!!!! hahahahahahha

everyone was 5'9" and 300lbs? 9% bf ... right?
lol hopefully ya did good with the ladies being somewhat below the average waist line