M1,4ADD-Tren or Halo-tren stack?

nightmarcher

Awards
I'm trying to set up my next cycle. I did a halo cycle alittle over a year ago and it worked out great no issues what so ever besides the surprise boner. I'm looking at AF/BCS labs Methyl-Stack or the Halo-T400 but can't really decide. I'm also looking at EST hemadrol-Propadrol stack or some kinda EPI stack. Been thinking about this for weeks, got the support supps down just stomped which to pick here are some stats.
5'7"
165-170lbs
3 years at the gym at 3-5 days a week
I'm looking to cut down a bit also any help is appreciated.
Alohas

nightmarcher

Awards
Awsome thanx, how about a halo-propa stack or epi? I'm looking towards minimal sides like everyone else but also I'm looking for a short cycle. I'm naturally paranoid so I'm always worried about nothing LOL...

nightmarcher

Awards
I think I'm going to do a propadrol-epi stack any advice on dosing? How's Generic Labs products or BCS labs Cynerg-E?

nightmarcher

Awards
Crap! I just came across SUS500 back to square 1 LOL...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crap! I just came across SUS500 back to square 1 LOL...
no, bad choice. too bad there is no way to buy it and seperate the compounds, it would be a killer deal, but 2-3 methyls at once is definately not healthy.

the EqT2 is a solid product and heard nothing but good bout the comp and its stack supps... but that is 2 methys as well.

i think if your lookin for an epi product choose from one that bass listed, not some newb that hasnt even been run yet and likely sub par.

propadrol is great for leaning out and adding strength but you should watch out if your prone to progesterone induced sides.

maybe grab up some trenadrol and epi, should do you right.

hill5673

Awards
I dont think there are any methyls in sus500.. :stick:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think there are any methyls in sus500.. :stick:
lol, actually your correct... im sure he means sus 250 though... if not then he should def go for sus500 if thats up his alley.

hill5673

Awards
lol, actually your correct... im sure he means sus 250 though... if not then he should def go for sus500 if thats up his alley.
Yea, I was actually thinking about stacking some sus500 with an Epi clone myself.
:twisted:

nightmarcher

Awards
Okay guys sorry bout the delay, wifey was leaving town so she needed some us time. Anywho how should I dose the SUS500 I was thinking of pulsing it but that's pretty new to me. I also came across a product called Spawn that looks promising. Would it be better to just pick up the componds alone or just get the mix combo stuff it seems alot cheaper? If I get the SUS I was looking to stack a EPI or Halo good idea?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys sorry bout the delay, wifey was leaving town so she needed some us time. Anywho how should I dose the SUS500 I was thinking of pulsing it but that's pretty new to me. I also came across a product called Spawn that looks promising. Would it be better to just pick up the componds alone or just get the mix combo stuff it seems alot cheaper? If I get the SUS I was looking to stack a EPI or Halo good idea?
again are you sure its sus 500? not sust 250? can you provide a link? Is this sus 500 you speak of an oral or literal sustanon 500 test blend?

If its the later and your asking how to "pulse" it then you need to do some major research... im almost certain this is an oral you speak of and if it is what i think it is then its something that CAN be pulsed, but in all honesty shouldnt be taken period, 3 methyls are nasty.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can't really call Havoc a clone. It was out before the rest.
True that, Havoc is NOT an Epistane clone. It was released approx same time as Epi and all the rest (with the possible exception of Hemaguano as well) were released much later and are def clones of the original epithio compounds.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True that, Havoc is NOT an Epistane clone. It was released approx same time as Epi and all the rest (with the possible exception of Hemaguano as well) were released much later and are def clones of the original epithio compounds.
Well said poopster. :thumbsup: I just read people stating that Havoc is an "Epi" clone all the time, and that's complete false information. Havoc was the FIRST epithio product released followed shortly after by epi.

hill5673

Awards
If it's G.E.T. SUS500, I'd leave it alone man. That would just be a mean thing to do to your liver, lol. Oh and my bad for saying Havoc is an Epi clone. Epi is just my fav, so I automatically put it at the top of the list and everything else comes after, lol.
Why is it bad for your liver if it's not Methyl? :blink:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is it bad for your liver if it's not Methyl? :blink:
G.E.T. 's sus 500 not a methyl i guess but i didnt know that till i searched GET.... i thought he was refering to sustevol 250 wich is 3 methyls.... still dont know that id take this stack if you want to try to avoid gyno.

Max LMG was bad by itself for this but adding andother progesterone would be a very bad idea IMO... if you can find Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (finigenX magnum or many of its clones) then that would be a nice one to run even on its own.