M1,4ADD Cycle Feeback Wanted

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I've just started a my first M1,4ADD cycle and would appreciate feedback. Primary goal is to add 5-8lbs of lean mass.

Week 1-5

• M1,4ADD 90mg
  • 4-AD (trans) 500mg
  • M5AA 20mg (*pre-workout only*)
  • Femara 1mg (to counter 4-AD bloat)
PCT

Week 1 - 60mg Nolva + Clen 60-160mcg
Week 2 - 50mg Nolva + Clen 160-60mcg
Week 3 - 40mg Nolva
Week 4 - 30mg Nolva

I'm 6'4/235lbs/13%BF.

Would it make sense to add a week of M5AA only at the end for the hardening effect?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Might not wanna use as much letro, maybe 1 mg EOD and add more if necessary.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
It'll inhibit strength gains definitely no matter what the dose. At 1mg/day your joints might hurt and feel kinda dry. I don't know how fond you are of stacking methyls, but if you used more M5AA twice a day that'll keep the bloat at bay and then some.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
It'll inhibit strength gains definitely no matter what the dose. At 1mg/day your joints might hurt and feel kinda dry. I don't know how fond you are of stacking methyls, but if you used more M5AA twice a day that'll keep the bloat at bay and then some.
Thanks for your input. I'll reduce the Femara dose and see how it goes. I'm not a big fan of stacking methyls which is why I'll only be using M5AA on workout days, i.e. three times per week.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Do you think that is too much clen for pct considering this isn't a cutting cycle?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Damn Red, that is a wet cycle. You will be holding so much water you will look like a Oompa-Loompa :frustrate

Drop the 4AD this time and raise the M5AA to 40.

I don't see anything wrong with the Clen dosage........IF you are used to using that and Ephedrine so you have a tolerance. And since Clen is somewhat anabolic I think it makes a good addition to PCT. :hammer:

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn Red, that is a wet cycle. You will be holding so much water you will look like a Oompa-Loompa :frustrate
LOL. Last time I used 4-AD (with Nordoil) I retained a lot of water, even my feet looked slightly swollen. This is why I added some Femara.

The main reason for adding 4-AD was to insure I didn't have a loss of libido. After reading LeanOne's great log he didn't seem to be too shutdown in this dept but I'm hedging a bit.

Anyway, thanks for your input. I'll raise the M5AA a little and closely monitor the 4-AD bloat and act accordingly.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you think that is too much clen for pct considering this isn't a cutting cycle?
Even at 160mcg+ I exhibit very few sides, e.g. shaking so I thought adding the clen would take care of any fat added on cycle.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Why not throw in some 1-T with the 4AD (ala S1+)?
I tried S1+ before and it really irritated my skin, it was miserable. Shame, as it seems a great product.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Using s1 to get ur dose of 4-ad and it would add 1-test would just throw u over the edge. If ur body can handle it, itd give u that much more gain wise.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I tried S1+ before and it really irritated my skin, it was miserable. Shame, as it seems a great product.

You may want to try another carrier but I suspect that it was the 1T. You could try an oral 1T product but of course that would be more expensive. :think:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I applied transdermals only on my calves and never got any skin irritation or anything.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - 60mg Nolva + Clen 60-160mcg
Week 2 - 50mg Nolva + Clen 160-60mcg
Just caught this. Why taper down the clen? Once you hit 160mcg, lowering the dose will make the clen not do a thing for you. If anything keep raising it until you come off, or add some yohimbine.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Just caught this. Why taper down the clen? Once you hit 160mcg, lowering the dose will make the clen not do a thing for you. If anything keep raising it until you come off, or add some yohimbine.
Most of the sample clen cycles I've seen showed some tapering off towards the end. I was intending to use a bottle of Ergolean MC I have lying around after the clen. Again, thanks for the feedback, I'll adjust as necessary.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Most of the sample clen cycles I've seen showed some tapering off towards the end. I was intending to use a bottle of Ergolean MC I have lying around after the clen. Again, thanks for the feedback, I'll adjust as necessary.
The whole reason for upping the dose of clen as you go along is because you develop a tolerance to it, very, very quickly. So if you start at 60mcg, that same 60mcg isn't gonna do jack **** for you after about 3 days. So lowering the dosage after plateauing at 160mcg or so would be completely counterproductive. If you've never used clen, I'd say to start at 40mcg too. Especially if it's Custom's stuff, that is some really good ****!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
RickyBlobby Anabolics 5
DrDeca Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 4