First m1,4add cycle

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Hey whats up guys!?

im here to post that i will be beginning my first m1,4add cycle. 2weeks out. and was wondering if there was anything you cansuggest or to change up what i got goin on.

m1,4add by competitive edge labs (great products i think)

week 1- 30mg e.d + cycle assist
week 2- 30mg e.d + cycle assist
week 3 -30mg e.d + cycle assist
week 4 - 30mg e.d + cycle assist
week 5- pct + (continue cycle assist yes or no?)
week 6 - pct
m14add.jpg

week 7- pct
week 8 -pct

i will have bang on diet, 3k cals everyday maybe even more and lots of protein and other supplements to help along the way

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
redefine nutrition revolution pct black and lecheek cycle assist, and was looking to get clomid or nolva... dunno which one im better off wit

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
30 mg per day is way too low of a dose. You will
Need 3x that for starters spread over the day. Preferrably 120-150 mg( if not higher ). It has an approx. Conversion rate to d-Bol at 15%. I have used this compound before. Does have sum anabolic activity of it's own before conversion. Seems less androgenic
Than Dbol

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
So is it good stuff? cause it should be here soon, i just heard from a few buddys that its alright, and this will be my second cycle, ive ran mdrol before but couldnt run pct, due to court problems;) but this time around i have pct

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
U Need to dose much higher than 30mg.

100-125 would be about right.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
what do you mean you couldnt run pct due to court issues?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
the day before pct i got arrested is what i mean and alright ill do 100mg-125mg just thought id dose it low cause i heard its pretty harsh on the body

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
RickyBlobby Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 41