M1,4ad

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD is really not comparable to M-Drol.

As for comparing it to P-Plex, I get better strength gains from M1,4ADD but better size from P-Plex. Gains of course vary by the person

x2 It's always tough to compare apples to oranges but P-Plex would be the closest OTC anabolic comparison for M1. IMO P-Plex slightly better for overall dry mass whereas M1 slightly better for strength gains.

BIGJOHN812

BIGJOHN812

Awards
x2 It's always tough to compare apples to oranges but P-Plex would be the closest OTC anabolic comparison for M1. IMO P-Plex slightly better for overall dry mass whereas M1 slightly better for strength gains.
Any suggestions on stacks for a bulk cycle? What do you feel M14ADD would work well with?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
My question is if one were to run a 6 week cycle of M1,4ADD and Epi would it be better to bridge or stack...if bridging it may extend the cycle to 7-8 weeks I suppose, but are the 2 going to be more effective stacked or bridged, since one is class1 and the other is class2 I would think stacked would produce greater results?? Anyone...Bueller?????

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions on stacks for a bulk cycle? What do you feel M14ADD would work well with?
I would guess one could do a bridge cycle Mdrol(or any SuperDrol clone) with M1,4ADD...there is a log on it somehwere on here I believe...

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
i still have two bottles of the bunk batch. the numbers on the bottle are p4075 and expiration is 04/10
well $hit i just looked at the bottle i had saved for a cycle and its number is P4075
EO4.10
so that is a bad bottle?:frustrate......that sucks i am glad i looked at this thread

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
God, I wonder if a 6 week M1,4add/Epi cycle WITH PP's 1-T transdermal thrown on top would be good or cause to much shutdown...maybe if one pulsed PP's Sustain 3 on 3 off while on cycle if that would help reduce shutdown and make recovery easier. Hmmm.......could be GREAT or could be overkill. Thoughts???

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
well $hit i just looked at the bottle i had saved for a cycle and its number is P4075
EO4.10
so that is a bad bottle?:frustrate......that sucks i am glad i looked at this thread
Email or PM a rep and they will remedy that for you...

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Any possible detection time for this particular hormone? I will be undergoing testing sometime in may 09.

PM me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My question is if one were to run a 6 week cycle of M1,4ADD and Epi would it be better to bridge or stack...if bridging it may extend the cycle to 7-8 weeks I suppose, but are the 2 going to be more effective stacked or bridged, since one is class1 and the other is class2 I would think stacked would produce greater results?? Anyone...Bueller?????

both are methyls so i wouldn't stack them and bridged I would still only go 6 weeks

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
God, I wonder if a 6 week M1,4add/Epi cycle WITH PP's 1-T transdermal thrown on top would be good or cause to much shutdown...maybe if one pulsed PP's Sustain 3 on 3 off while on cycle if that would help reduce shutdown and make recovery easier. Hmmm.......could be GREAT or could be overkill. Thoughts???

bump??

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never seen that stack ran before. That may be overkill.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would guess one could do a bridge cycle Mdrol(or any SuperDrol clone) with M1,4ADD...there is a log on it somehwere on here I believe...
I would be curious to see it, but hesitant to ever suggest it. If I were going to do it, I would bridge from M1,4ADD to M-Drol.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would bridge rather than stack if it were me. I can see an argument being made either way though.

Double

Awards
Is there anyway I could see a copy of the lab test from Proviant?