M-TRN and 4AD stack...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
12.5lbs is where it's at, have you revamped your diet significantly, as in done more than just upped cals?Or can you attribute this soley to the TRN/4AD?

stinkfist

Awards
12.5lbs is where it's at, have you revamped your diet significantly, as in done more than just upped cals?Or can you attribute this soley to the TRN/4AD?
Diet has been good for the most part, but I think the TRN/4AD has made a big difference. I would have gained maybe a few pounds just eating the way I am now, but nothing close to what I've gotten thus far.

I have been contimplating throwing something else into the mix, but am not sure yet. I suppose it's still early, but I am not seeing the strength increases I would normally see on something like SD. I'm in no way complaining on how things have gone thus far, but since I train for strength that is my main concern right now. Thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcomed... :)

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy, but adding superdrol at 10mg daily should be an effective addition to your stack. You've had good experiences with it in the past, why not go with a 'obvious' choice? Seeing as the superdrol would be the only methyl, and your not taking high doses of either the TRN or the 4AD, toxicity should not be too much of an issue..

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey stink great log and impressive gains to say the least, as for adding the super, u said u had never used the two compounds u r using now, might be a good idea to just run these for now to know for sure how u will react to them, as far as the strength gains its only been 11 days, paitience grasshopper.....
good luck, will be following....

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Good call ripd, finish what you have started stink. but now i think i may try the superdrol in this stack, hahahahaha i can see it now, insanity i tell you!!!

stinkfist

Awards
Day 10 Continued...

Good call guys on just keeping with the stack for now. ;) It's still early and I'll see how things look come next Monday and then maybe evaluate things again. Still getting these stupid back cramps/pumps...I will definately head to the vitamin store tomorrow to pickup the PMA that was suggested earlier.

Well tonight's workout was just f.ckin sh.t...not any way better to say it. Short and simple.

Max Effort Lower Body (Deload)

30min warmup stretching/band gms etc

10x10 Cambered Bar Front Squats 135lbs.

5x5 Cambered Bar Good Mornings 185lbs.

4x20 Band Abdominal Crunch (Mini Band)

That was it and boy did it suck. Rest time was non existent and my back was in hell.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your gonna stick with what you've got going. Thinking of it, superdrol gives bad back pumps by itself, adding it in would most likely cripple your training regimen.
It may sound stupid, but the back cramps may be caused by dehydration, so maybe look at your fluid intake. also it may be promoted by high BP, so make sure your hawthorn or celery seed supps are adequate...02 cents

stinkfist

Awards
Day 11

+15.5lbs.:jaw: Weight is up this morning another 3lbs from yesterday, I'm thinking things should start slowing down soon. Overall weight 265.5lbs.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 12

No change in weight, still at 265.5lbs. I will post upper body routine this evening.

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup Stinkfist, looks like this is some serious hardcore stack man, 16 lbs in 12 days?? Do you feel any bloat? I also agree with not adding the SD in right now, I think you should see how this stack works without the SD. Anyways looks like some awesome cycle keep up the good work. By the way your avatar...ROCKS

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Your results make me enthusiastic for the upcoming TRN & TST stack... :) Keep it up man.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They just make me anxious to do my TRN..But alas, I'm not hyoooge enough yet..Couple more months...

stinkfist

Awards
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement guys, nice to hear the good feedback :) Alpha, honestly man I can't help but feel bloated at times, but I think it's more from shoveling lots of food down my pie hole than anything else :D. I'm sure the 4AD has given a little bloat, but nothing crazy. I feel freakin big and solid, which is good :) I think the TST and TRN stack will be sick if the TST lives up to the hype. :woohoo:

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, so u think the 4ad is whats helping u libdo and your nuts from shrinking? I can get some but only enough for a 300mg a day dose, but that orally, not transdermal and from the sound of it, 300mg orally isnt enough. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, so u think the 4ad is whats helping u libdo and your nuts from shrinking? I can get some but only enough for a 300mg a day dose, but that orally, not transdermal and from the sound of it, 300mg orally isnt enough. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.
Is the 4AD the old Ergopharm product or bulk powder? If it is powder, then just buy sme penetrate from Nutraplanet.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 12 Continued...

Got distracted last night so I'm posting yesterday's routine right now. Still haven't seen any noticeable increase in strength either...

Upper Body Max Effort (Deload)

30 min warmup/stretching/etc

4x10 Cambered Bar Overhead Press 125lbs

2xFailure Strict Presses Cambered Bar 85lbs

3x10 Lying Rear Delt Raises 40lbs

3x10 Elbows Out Extensions 35lbs

4x10 Reverse Seated Tri Pushdowns 70,80,90,100lbs

3x12 Shoulder Raises w/Bands (Mini Band)

2x25 Barbell Rows 185lbs

2x10 Suspended Push-Ups w/Chains (Similar to Blast Straps)

stinkfist

Awards
Day 13

No change in weight, but that is probably because I've been eating at around maintenance the last two days. Unfortunately the rest of life doesn't cooperate with our training regimens. Overall weight 266lbs...well I guess that is up .5lb :p I should eat well today and hopefully get some relax time in.

Thus far I've yet to really see any decent strength increases, which seems odd because most users I've seen report good increases in strength. Gains in size have been good, so I can't complain there. Would be interested to hear your guys' thoughts on why no real strength increases have occurred. One more thing to note is that I do not feel shut down the least bit, the boys are still in great shape...I feel very tempted to add some PheraPlex to the last two weeks of this cycle, but I don't know...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am kind of interested as to why you haven't noticed any marked strength increases as of yet as that is TRN's (trens) MO..

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
As for the strength, i cant really see anything wrong with what your doing. you are working shoulder quite a bit, i know they are involved in most all of your tested lifts, but you may want to give them a bit of a break, maybe try working them every other upper body day.. As for the Phera, i would like to see the results it would bring in conjunction with the current stack, yet with the awesome results your getting size wise with two new compounds i would just ride it out the two more weeks or whatever till to the end...
I'm not saying that the PP-TRN-4AD stack wouldn't be feakin awesome, but as of now maybe not, your call bro
-

stinkfist

Awards
Day 14

No change in weight, overall still 266lbs.

Lower Body Dynamic Effort

30 min warmup stretching etc.

6x2 Speed Box Squats w/Chains Peak weight 365lbs

4x5 Manta Ray Squats 185,225,245,245lbs

4x8 Stiff Leg Dead Lifts 275lbs (Back pump intereference :( )

4x12 Hamstring Band Curls (Green and Red mini Band)

Sled Work - Pushing

Prowler Sled Approx 200lbs loaded weight

4 Trips of 100ft forward and back. Total of 800 ft pushed.

Sled Work - Pulling

2 Trips of 100ft forward and back. Total of 400 ft pulled.

With the exception of the SLDLs this workout was great. Felt very strong, perhaps I am seeing increases in lower body strength. It is hard to gauge seeing that just about every main exercise is different each workout.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 15

No change in weight, still 266lbs. Funny thing is I've been eating around maintenance for this new weight and it appears as things have tightened up a bit more. I will be upping the cals to try and hit 270lbs over the next two weeks...hopefully I'll reach it. :) Will post upper body routine tonight.

Thinking of changing things and would like some input from others. Here are a couple of options of what I'm thinking. Your thoughts... ;)

1. Finish cycle as planned

2. Add PheraPlex for the last two weeks which would start today or tomorrow.

3. Add PheraPlex now and run it for 4 weeks in conjunction w/4AD then drop M-TRN at week 4. Total cycle length 6 weeks, two weeks overlap of M-TRN and PP.

Lower body workouts seem to be going well (with the exception of back pumps), but upper body is not really improving that much in the strength department. I've ran PP before and had good results within the first week, unfortunately I came down with strep throat and it pretty much f.cked up the rest of the cycle and I never got to see it in full action.

hpower

hpower

Awards
For what it's worth, I am about 8 days into a PP/4AD cycle. It is going good so far. I seem to have filled out a bit, and the pumps seem better. I did week one at 10mg, and just bumped it to 20mg. For my 2 cents, I would run the PP for 4 weeks, because I have not seem much the first week, and from what I have read, it takes around two weeks before it starts to kick in.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 15 Continued...

Upper Body Dynamic Effort

20 min warmup, stretching, band work etc.

6x2 Speed Log Press w/Chains Peak Weight 180lbs 45-60sec rest between sets

2x10 New toy from EFS can't remember the name as of now. Did side lat raises 12.5lbs :blink:

2x10 Lying Rear Delt Raises 50lbs

5x5 Wide grip pull ups Bodyweight

4x8 Thick Bar Push Downs 80,90,90,100lbs

2x10 Elbows Out Extensions 35lbs

4x10 Rickshaw Shrugs 140,180,230,270lbs(7 reps) not including weight of apparatus

Felt pretty stiff starting out. I think it was from Sunday's workout, anyhow after the log everything got easier. Also, I've decided to add PheraPlex @ 20mg/day to the mix. I'll run 2 weeks and then evaluate things from there, I would like to keep this to a 4 week cycle, but will go to 6 if I think it will be beneficial. The back pumps don't seem to be going away so I figured if I'm gonna be uncomfortable then I might as well maximize this cycle as best as possible.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 16

No change in weight...still 266lbs. My lower body has most definitely gained some mass. Measurements are up. My legs, glutes and calves have gotten bigger and I can really feel it in the pants now :p

stinkfist

Awards
Day 17

+2.5lbs :D Weight this morning is 268.5lbs an overall increase of 18.5lbs. After being at 266lbs for quite a few days now it appears I'm getting fatter. I'm shocked I have gained this much so far, hopefully the PheraPlex will help the stack out a bit more. I doubt I will run this more than 4 weeks. I can already feel the pumps coming from the PP. Will post lower body routine tonight. Also, I don't feel shut down the least, this 4AD is truly remarkable, too bad it's not around any more.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

+2.5lbs :D Weight this morning is 268.5lbs an overall increase of 18.5lbs. After being at 266lbs for quite a few days now it appears I'm getting fatter. I'm shocked I have gained this much so far, hopefully the PheraPlex will help the stack out a bit more. I doubt I will run this more than 4 weeks. I can already feel the pumps coming from the PP. Will post lower body routine tonight. Also, I don't feel shut down the least, this 4AD is truly remarkable, too bad it's not around any more.
Sweet lord, good work Stink..18.5 in 17, that's nice..I mean some of it is obviously water/glycogen but if you look/feel/are bigger that's not neccessarily a bad thing whatsoever..Keep up the good work...

stinkfist

Awards
Day 17 Continued...

Workout partner was sick and I felt very sleepy for some reason so I cut this workout short. Just didn't feel 100% and I didn't want to push anything, it will work out ok since I went in on Tuesday to do some extra direct work on a few lagging parts.

Lower Body Max Effort

20 min warmup stretching etc.

Worked my way up to triples on the cambered bar for box squats. 3x315lbs
(First time using decent weight on this bar, boy does it feel dangerous)

5x5 Stiff Leg Dead Lifts 275lbs

That's it. Back was shot and I felt tired so I decided to get some rest.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 18

+2.5lbs. Overall weight 271lbs SUCKAS! That is a 21lb increase since the start of this cycle...all I can say is :jaw:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
sub- very nice results!! Still keeping the trn in right? Is it the same dose as when you started or did you increase it?

stinkfist

Awards
sub- very nice results!! Still keeping the trn in right? Is it the same dose as when you started or did you increase it?
TRN is still in the cycle and the dose has not changed...4.5mgs

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How many cals a day where you putting down bro?

stinkfist

Awards
Day 19

-0.5lbs. Overall weight 270.5lbs, will post upper body routine this evening.

How many cals a day where you putting down bro?
I just basically keep a mental notation throughout the day. I would say my intake is around 4300-4500.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats a hella gains, how big r u trying get ????

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude wtf? I'm not saying for sure but considering I'm probably eating more, weigh less, am using more AAS, but only .5 mg less trn then you are I'm wondering what the variable is that makes your gains so much greater? Hhhmmm, as idividuals differ I suppose. Maybe I'll take it up to 6 for the last week or so? Though I can't imagine what 6 mgs and 10 mgs sd will do to my body in general. I will say that I feel completely fine on this, no high bp, good recovery and my wind seems to be better.

stinkfist

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll catch up the last few days in just a bit...

stinkfist

Awards
Day 19 Continued...

Upper Body Max Effort

30 min warmup/stretching/band exercises etc

Fat Bar overhead presses. Worked to heavy triples of 210lbs.

2x10 Lateral Side Raises 40lbs

2x10 Elbows Out Extensions 35lbs

3x10 Tri Pushdowns 90,90,100lbs

3x5 Wide Grip Pullups Bodyweight

3x15 Rickshaw Shrugs (1" Grip) 30 Sec rest 140lbs not including weight of apparatus

4x8 JM Cambered Bar Presses 185lbs

4x20 Abdominal Pulldowns 80lbs

I believe that was everything for Friday...

stinkfist

Awards
Day 21

Weight still hanging tough at 271lbs. For the most part everything is feeling great.

Lower Body Dynamic Effort

30 min warmup, stretching etc

6x2 Speed Box Squats w/Chains Peak weight 395lbs 45-60sec rest

3x5 Cambered Bar Front Squats 225lbs

4x12 Pull Throughs 120,140, 160x8 170x7

3x5 Barrel Pull (Homebrewed exercise) designed to simulate stones 200lbs

Sled Work

Power Pulls (Basically accelerate to full sprint)

100ft x 6 runs

1. 240lbs
2. 290lbs
3. 340lbs
4. 375lbs
5. 375lbs
6. 375lbs

This was yesterday's (Sunday's) workout on 4/9 and it was good. Adding 20lbs in the last few weeks has not affected my conditioning at all. In fact the sled was rather easy...

stinkfist

Awards
Dude wtf? I'm not saying for sure but considering I'm probably eating more, weigh less, am using more AAS, but only .5 mg less trn then you are I'm wondering what the variable is that makes your gains so much greater? Hhhmmm, as idividuals differ I suppose. Maybe I'll take it up to 6 for the last week or so? Though I can't imagine what 6 mgs and 10 mgs sd will do to my body in general. I will say that I feel completely fine on this, no high bp, good recovery and my wind seems to be better.
Wide I really couldn't tell you bro. I do know for myself that this is the best bulk I have ever done. Usually I will put some weight on and get heavy, strong and slow. Since I started this strongman training the last few months I can tell a huge difference from my previous bulk cycles. My conditioning has not gone down for one second. Overall conditioning and GPP is right up there. In fact I was suprised while pulling the sled last workout, I just felt so freakin fast and strong.

You may try bumping it up to 6mg and if the sides are a pain you can always drop it back down.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 22

Still weighing in at a nice 271lbs. Haven't gotten quite all the cals I should be the last few days, but that's ok. Upper body is tonight and I will post the routine this evening.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Waaait a second? Bro sorry if I'm spacing out here but did you just start strongman training FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME in the past few months? If that's the case then I can almost definitely say that's an extremely important variable that's contributed to your "unusual" gains. If you've been training with weights exclusively for you entire lifting career then you added in strongman training I think it could serioulsy affect what your gains have been looking like. No?

stinkfist

Awards
Waaait a second? Bro sorry if I'm spacing out here but did you just start strongman training FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME in the past few months? If that's the case then I can almost definitely say that's an extremely important variable that's contributed to your "unusual" gains. If you've been training with weights exclusively for you entire lifting career then you added in strongman training I think it could serioulsy affect what your gains have been looking like. No?
Well I think the demanding conditioning and gpp work has helped, but overall I don't think it's the main reason. I have been strength training for quite a while now, I've basically been doing a westside template for powerlifting, so I'm used to training heavy and for strength. The main difference I see in my training now is that it is much more demanding as far as conditiong goes, the intensity and pace at which we train is way up there. There is virtually no rest from the time we start till the time we finish. Also, around last year this time was my first Superdrol cycle and I put on 20lbs in a 4 week run as well, so this is not the first time I've put this much weight on. Although, this is the first time I've put this much weight on while still being in good conditioning. Of course you may be right...either way I'm pretty happy thus far :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well like I kinda said I'm sure that it's not the ENTIRE reason but since you've never trained with strongman implements. Your using sleds, tires, yokes, logs, ect. you're now tapping into muscle that you probably haven't used even with heavy westside training AND then the gpp factor has to help alot as well. I will say that my drive and wind (or conditioning seems to be MUCH better on this compound then others ie. sd, drol, dbol, pp) I thought this was the anavar, however I'm beginning to think perhaps not as most people dont' really mention feeling much from var.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 22 Continued...

Upper Body Dynamic Effort

30 min warmup, stretching etc.

6x2 Speed Log Press w/Chains Peak weight 195lbs 45 sec rest

3x10 New Toy From EFS for shoulders. Side Lat Raises 15lbs

2x10 Chest Supported Rows. 60lb Dumbells

3x8 Rack Lockouts 245lbs

3x5 Pullups Bodyweight

3x8 Rickshaw Rows 140lbs not including weight of apparatus

3x10 Front Pulldowns 200lbs

stinkfist

Awards
Day 23

No change in weight, but I believe that is because I've been struggling with my diet the last few days. Will see if I can man up and start eating again this week. No gym today.

stinkfist

Awards
Day 24

Weight still 271lbs. Strenght is feeling good now. Will post lower body routine tonight.