M-LMG/EPI LOG

kkcinc

Awards
Day 39 Wednesday. A little slow today. Didn't get enough sleep. Still had a decent workout. Unsolicited someone commented on the size of my chest, arms, and shoulders at the gym today so the gains are noticeable. I'll check back tomorrow.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for sure. If you mentioned it, I missed it; are you doing before and after pix?

kkcinc

Awards
Any weight change?
Started at 188/189. Today I weighed 195.2 at the doctor's office. Not as heavy as I thought, but I started a little fatter than I would have liked. I was in the 14-15% BF range. I'll check it again I'm sure it is down.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 44. Took a long weekend to recover. Today was chest/ biceps day. Great workout. Flat bench 135x18, 185x15, 225x12, 275x1, 295x1, 315x1. Couldn't get 335 but I will. I'm a small guy. Only 5'7". Then continued on with incline bench and machine flies. All the while supersetting with biceps.

I went back up to 150mg m-lmg and 45mg epi. Feels good. Using four squirts of formestane as well.

definitely retaining some water. I'll check back soon.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Day 44. Took a long weekend to recover. Today was chest/ biceps day. Great workout. Flat bench 135x18, 185x15, 225x12, 275x1, 295x1, 315x1. Couldn't get 335 but I will.
NICE on the 315 after that many reps :biggthumpup:

kkcinc

Awards
Day 46. All is well except joints were sore today. We got a bad snow storm so maybe that was it. Trying to break up my Friday arm workout over two other days so I can get three days of rest. This helps tremendously with fatigue. Weight is still about the same. Gaining muscle losing fat for sure. Pumps were so good today my arms felt like they were falling asleep. Check back soon. Only about two weeks to go.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Good deal bro, gotta love losing fat and gaining muscle. Makes me want to start my cycle early.

kkcinc

Awards
Haven't posted since 1/26. I started pct yesterday. Let's recap; 8 weeks total. 2weeks m-lmg only 75mg. Wasn't really going anywhere so added a superdrol kickstart week 3 ish.
Turned it into a superdrol/epi bridge with m-lmg in the background. At one point i tried SD at 30mg for the first time ever. It was during the bridge week. It was too much and nips got sore. Dropped the SD and finished the cycle with m-lmg and epi. No further issues with nipps. Used topical formastane for the last 4 weeks to be safe. Ran m-lmg at 150mg with epi at 45mg for most of the last four weeks. Bumped to 225mg m-lmg and 60mg epi on the last week or so. No issues. I wanted to go another week, but common sense said no. I started pct support supps a week ago while still on cycle. Started SERM last night. Had a decent workout today. Weight is 195.5. Up about 8 pounds. Not as much as I had hoped, but it was a lot of fun. All lifts are up. Recieved several size comments from people at the gym. I'll try to post bloodwork and pics when I can. My conclusion on m-lmg is that it is weak. If I ever did it again I would dose 225mg or higher. That would be costly so I don't foresee using it again. I've done SD and epi many times and they were what I expected. One thing on hardening up the gains; I might like Halo better? I think I'll try a EPI/Halo cut in the future, but I'm done for a while. I really feel like I need to clean out my body for a while.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow! You did 125mg on LMG with nothng?! Geez, I feel fortunate as it is awesome for me at 75mg. I've never had to dose above that and always got good size and strength gains up to 5 weeks, that's where I noticed it starts stalling so rather than bumping i always end it.

kkcinc

Awards
Wow! You did 125mg on LMG with nothng?! Geez, I feel fortunate as it is awesome for me at 75mg. I've never had to dose above that and always got good size and strength gains up to 5 weeks, that's where I noticed it starts stalling so rather than bumping i always end it.
Yeah man I was expecting to blow up. Didn't happen. I went through three bottles of CEL M-LMG. I might just need a break. Body could be getting used to PH's? The only other thing I can think of is the prevacid that I take interfered with conversion? IDK:wtf: