M-LMG/EPI LOG

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright tell me if this is crazy. What if I run 10mg of Superdrol the next four days, then 20mg for two weeks bridged into the Epistane. I was daydreaming about how to give this cycle a kick in the pants. Like this;

M-LMG 100/100/100/100/100/100
Superdrol 20/20/0/0/0/0
Epistane 0/30/40/45/45/45

Or, should I just stick to the plan and do only the epi/m-lmg combo? The reason I ask is I was down a pound today, ten days in to the m-lmg.
wouldn't do it I don't believe that m-lmg and sdrol is a good combo from everything i have read

kkcinc

Awards
wouldn't do it I don't believe that m-lmg and sdrol is a good combo from everything i have read
Yeah I'll just stick to the plan. I think It'll start to blow up when I start the epi this weekend. This M-lmg is working like a cutter for me. Day 10. Plenty of strength and muscle pump. No weight gain.

TGSmithJr

Awards
Alright tell me if this is crazy. What if I run 10mg of Superdrol the next four days, then 20mg for two weeks bridged into the Epistane. I was daydreaming about how to give this cycle a kick in the pants. Like this;

Superdrol 20/20/0/0/0/0
Epistane 0/30/40/45/45/45
Look at what I was said in post #45... I was thinking the exact same thing. Can't comment on whether or not LMG and SD play nice together, I don't think I've read about anyone stacking them. I think I'm going to give it a shot for my next cycle, sometime late Jan. early Feb.

kkcinc

Awards
Look at what I was said in post #45... I was thinking the exact same thing. Can't comment on whether or not LMG and SD play nice together, I don't think I've read about anyone stacking them. I think I'm going to give it a shot for my next cycle, sometime late Jan. early Feb.
I've done the SD/EPI bridge a couple of times and it was great. I was a little concerned with the M-LMG as the base throughout. Last time I used dermacrine or 1t rub-on stuff as a base. Now I'm really tempted.

kkcinc

Awards
Alright I have officially gone off the deep end. I just popped an M-DROL. My revised cycle will look like this;
10mg SD for 4days with 100mg M-LMG.
then;
SD 20/20/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/30/40/45/45

Just looking for a kick start. The M-LMG is not happening as far as mass goes. I like it for the other reasons though.
This is day 11. Thanks TGS jr.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmm will be intersting my letro just got in so I'll be upping my lmg doses

kkcinc

Awards
Day 12 was a horrible workout. Joints were sore the whole time. This happens sometimes and I know it's time for rest. I'll be taking next three days off.
Day 13 Off today. Christmas eve. Up to 190. feel the superdrol already. Mostly muscle tightness. I'll keep you posted.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran sd/lmg and epi/lmg. Both gave dramatic size increases. LMG by itself will add weight fast at 75mgs. You should be swollen by now unless its underdosed. 150mgs of legit lmg is strong and will get most peoples nipples itchy.lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd bro. I'm in for this bish....

Let the gains begin!!:sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 was a horrible workout. Joints were sore the whole time. This happens sometimes and I know it's time for rest. I'll be taking next three days off.
Day 13 Off today. Christmas eve. Up to 190. feel the superdrol already. Mostly muscle tightness. I'll keep you posted.
I would add in some Cisuss and up fish oil intake to 10-12g daily to help them joints

kkcinc

Awards
I would add in some Cisuss and up fish oil intake to 10-12g daily to help them joints
I've never tried cissus, but I can order some. I've been eating 6g of fish oil. I'll double it. I've been super setting Arnold style for a while now since the strength and endurance gains have been so good on M-LMG. I have to switch back now to one muscle group per day.
New Workout;
Mon. Chest,Bi's,Calves,Abs
Tue. Thighs,Calves,Abs
Wed. Back,Calves,Abs
Thu. Tri's,Bi's,Calves,Abs
Fri. Shoulders,Calves,Abs
Sat. Off or Light Cardio,Calves,Abs
Sun. Off
At least want to hit Bi's twice per week. Calves and Abs daily. 10-15 minute Cardio warm-up every workout.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man 6g of fish oil is maintenance level. It needs to be over 10g on cycle. And bulk Cisuss is relatively inexpensive, but a life saver for joints. Your body will thank you for adding in Cisuss, especially when on Epi. Epi will dry your joints out bad.

Good luck to you bro!

TGSmithJr

Awards
I know what you mean about the joints, I have a lot of trouble with them at times especially my left shoulder. Rest up, let the SD and LMG build up and kick in for a couple days then come back and hit it strong! Don't forget to eat a ton of food on xmas too.

I'm getting all excited for my next cycle now... If I wasn't going on vacation in a week I would just start poppin some SD today

kkcinc

Awards
Thanks Guys. I'll check local health store for cissus on Saturday. Day 14 Christmas. Up to 191. I wish I could be on SD all the time. I feel good, muscles look pumped, and the weight is headed in the right direction. Definitely some water weight showing up where it usually does for me-fingers,elbows,knees,under pecs. I like that puffy feeling though. I think the Epi will drain it out. Can't wait to lift again. Merry Christmas! By the way, I missed my shoulder day on the new plan I wrote. Friday will be shoulders,calves,abs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Guys. I'll check local health store for cissus on Saturday. Day 14 Christmas. Up to 191. I wish I could be on SD all the time. I feel good, muscles look pumped, and the weight is headed in the right direction. Definitely some water weight showing up where it usually does for me-fingers,elbows,knees,under pecs. I like that puffy feeling though. I think the Epi will drain it out. Can't wait to lift again. Merry Christmas! By the way, I missed my shoulder day on the new plan I wrote. Friday will be shoulders,calves,abs.
ARRRGH I can't take it where is my super drol .............. hope your joints feel better lot of stretching and warm up helps me used cissus before and it works pretty well for myself. but maybe some glucosamine

kkcinc

Awards
Day 16. Strength way up. Bench presses were like a hot knife through butter today. Weight is up to 193 in the AM after morning duty. Really happy so far. No sign of any sides. M-LMG and SD work well together from what I can tell. Close to SD/Tren stack. Took a little Advil for shoulder this morning though. Hope that is not too much of an on-cycle no-no. I think Tylenol is the bad one to watch out for with the liver.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16. Strength way up. Bench presses were like a hot knife through butter today. Weight is up to 193 in the AM after morning duty. Really happy so far. No sign of any sides. M-LMG and SD work well together from what I can tell. Close to SD/Tren stack. Took a little Advil for shoulder this morning though. Hope that is not too much of an on-cycle no-no. I think Tylenol is the bad one to watch out for with the liver.
what day of sd are you on?

kkcinc

Awards
12-29-10 update. Yesterday. Day 18. Upped dose of M-LMG to 125. No sides. I went 8 days at 75mg, 10 days at 100mg, 7 days on 20mg Superdrol. Strong workouts. Hard muscles. No weight change. Be back later.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i plan on running this stack (epi-strong and m-lmg) in a few weeks. very surprised your not gaining much weight...

kkcinc

Awards
i plan on running this stack (epi-strong and m-lmg) in a few weeks. very surprised your not gaining much weight...
I know. It's freaking me out a little bit. The only thing I can think of is that I was on a high fat low carb diet and recently switched to low fat, high protein, good carb diet; and maybe it has had some impact on my metabolism. I expected to look like a muscle balloon by now, which is usually what happens on SD. Still I am not totally discouraged because muscles are harder, a little bigger and strength is up. Maybe I've developed a tolerance for PH/PS? When I add in the Epi, I'll definitely try a different brand to see if it's better. Till now I've been using CEL. I checked the batch #'s and they are good.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12-29-10 update. Yesterday. Day 18. Upped dose of M-LMG to 125. No sides. I went 8 days at 75mg, 10 days at 100mg, 7 days on 20mg Superdrol. Strong workouts. Hard muscles. No weight change. Be back later.
Late .. So a question ..

Are u doing sd or epi ?

Regardless goodluck .. Lmg is good stuff I heard

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I know. It's freaking me out a little bit. The only thing I can think of is that I was on a high fat low carb diet and recently switched to low fat, high protein, good carb diet; and maybe it has had some impact on my metabolism. I expected to look like a muscle balloon by now, which is usually what happens on SD. Still I am not totally discouraged because muscles are harder, a little bigger and strength is up. Maybe I've developed a tolerance for PH/PS? When I add in the Epi, I'll definitely try a different brand to see if it's better. Till now I've been using CEL. I checked the batch #'s and they are good.
yeah most likely it has something to do with your diet. maybe you should of started the epi and m-lmg at the same time? doesnt matter now, but you still have the epi to look forward to. im going to run both epi and m-lmg simultaneously.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much weight have you gained so far bro? And how many cals are you taking in? You may have to tweak your diet a little more to get the real results coming in.

kkcinc

Awards
How much weight have you gained so far bro? And how many cals are you taking in? You may have to tweak your diet a little more to get the real results coming in.
Yes. That is what I was thinking. Earlier on I mentioned my calorie count is 3000 and my protein count is 220grams. I want to eat more calories, but it will have to be real clean because at my age it goes right to my love handles. I'll work on it.

kkcinc

Awards
I gained about four pounds so far. Sunday will be three weeks.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 19 and 20. Close grip bench reps was up to 6x225 from 4x225 after five other sets of tri's today, then still did a lot more arm work. Yesterday was a leg day, but my back was acting up so I did steep incline, high resistance elliptical runner followed by leg extensions, leg curls, and calves. Feeling strong, still not bulking as good as I hoped. I'm planning on working in some more calories. I'll keep you posted.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 21 off. Day 22 also off, but I started dosing the epi. I'll be running that for a week at 30mg ed with 20mg ed SD and 125mg ed of m-lmg. I-ll drop the SD on Sunday.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 23, yesterday. Feeling good. Great workout. Chest day. Went for reps. 135x18, 185x16, 225x14, 275x4(wiped out by then) on flat bench press. After a few minutes was able to finish a lot of other exercises. Muscle pumps are starting to be a concern. They were painful in my shoulders to the point of having to stop every so often and concentrate on relaxing and stretching before I could continue. Regardless of the pain, it is still a good feeling. Like everything is really starting to work. See you later. Up 4 pounds total in three weeks, but I can see in the mirror the bf/muscle ratio changing for the better. I'll have bf tested again soon.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
275x4 at your weight is respectable. nice job

kkcinc

Awards
Day 24 and Day 25. Tuesday 1/4/11 and Wednesday 1/5/11. I am beginning to think that for me M-LMG might be a waist of money. I have taken it for almost four weeks and already had to add in Superdrol to see any real results. If you followed from the beginning you would have seen early results with just the M-LMG that tapered off quickly. I think maybe I metabolize it too quickly or it doesn't work for me at all and the early results were the placebo effect. I am currently in the bridge portion so I take 30mg of epi, 20mg of SD and 125mg M-LMG. It is NO DIFFERENT then a traditional SD/EPI bridge. I will end the SD portion on Sunday and up the EPI to 45mg and continue M-LMG at 125mg. I will be looking for a new non-methyl stacker or source for inject/aas for next time. All that said, this is still going to be a successful cycle as all of my SD/EPI bridges have been. It will be more of a recomp now though.

kkcinc

Awards
Just to clarify. Strength is up. Muscle hardness is there. BF is down a bit. But, I have no real 'wet' gains as M-LMG is supposed to supply. I really think it could be used successfully as a cutter or better yet an eight week recomp. It does not act like a bulker, for me anyway.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 26. Thursday. Great workout. Was able to do quite a few different shaping exercises for my shoulders with plenty of stamina. I'm seeing great results in the mirror, just not bulking up like an ox. This is now officially an SD/Epi bridge and I'm OK with that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like you may be having a succesful recomp going on. the scale may not always be the sign of a great cycle. You have leaned out some and gained strength. sounds like a sucess to me brother. losing BF and gaining muscle at the same time is awesome!;)

kkcinc

Awards
Yes. Updates! Sorry for the delay. So day 27 was arms. Nothing to report, just a good workout. Sat and Sun day 28 and 29 off. However, don't flame me too bad, but since I am winding down the SD portion of the bridge, I amped up to 30mg SD for the last two days. Wow what a difference in strength. Two more days at this dose and I'll be totally done with the SD. Day 30 was a chest day. Very successful. Was able once again to knock out 4 reps of 275 after four other big sets on flat bench. Then was able to get 225 on the incline bench for 6 reps on the very last set after seven total sets of benching. I am very confident I could have gone higher, but there was more work to be done. Had a little gyno paranoia yesterday, but it is gone today. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. I'll post back soon. No real sides. Even the back pumps aren't too bad. I'm at about 8-10grams of crystal taurine per day. Great news of the day is that I met a test source today. Oh yeah, weighed 199 at the gym today with cloths on. Usually 196 with cloths on. Weight is headed in the right direction, but I look slimmer in the waist. I started this one a little fat, but there is some recomping going on.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 31. I'm dropping the SD today. Started to feel a sensation in my left nip on Sunday evening and it went away the next morning. I started to feel it again tonight. I'm not going to risk any more SD. I should have stopped Sunday and I knew better. I had the feeling on some of my other cycles and it didn't turn into anything, but I have 3.5 weeks of Epi/M-LMG to go and I'd like not to have to cut it short. I also popped .5mg of letro tonight just to be cautious. I'll run it for a couple of days and bump my B6 a bit. I think the combo of B6, dropping the SD and a little bit of letro will knock it out. I won't run the letro very high or very long. It's probably nothing anyway.

Everything else is great. Strength and stamina. Muscles are really looking puffed up. I kind of like the bloated muscle look, but I know it is not ideal. I think the Epi will leak some of the wetness away. The wetness did not exist on the M-LMG alone. It only showed up on the Superdrol. I'll check back soon.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 32. I pushed the panic button a little and ordered some transdermal formestane. Also picked up some vitex. Just not interested in getting gyno. Still have that feeling in my left nip. Maybe a little less today. No lumps at all, just a sensitivity when I press on it. First full day off SD. Workout was just OK. Probably psyched out a bit about my nip. It could be nothing, but I'm going to be prepared.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It might be from the M-LMG? I think running some L-Dopa (HGHpro) would not hurt.

kkcinc

Awards
It might be. I've been on it for almost five weeks with no problems though. Nip pain started when I bumped SD up to 30mg for a couple of days. We'll see if it goes away now that I'm off the SD.

kkcinc

Awards
Going on a trip for mother's 60th B-day. I took Thurs off and won't be back in gym till Monday. Definately had some gyno-like issue. Been on letro for three days. Pain in left nip starting to subside. Not lumpy at all. Just sensitivity. I was considering dropping the m-lmg altogether and just finish the cycle with epi alone. Or add in some formestane for the last three weeks and go through pct with it. I'm torn. As far as muscle and strength it has been a great time. It is a shame about the nipple pain showing up. I thought I was going to do the whole eight weeks without sides.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 33,34,35. Thurs. Fri. Sat. On a trip to see mom for 60th. Getting much needed rest. Pain in left nipple is almost gone. Been on letro, heavy B6 and 900mg vitex extract for four days. I think I dodged a bullet and managed to salvage the cycle. I adjusted the m-lmg back down to 75mg ed and the epi is at 30mg ed. I feel really good. Definitely retaining some water still. Starting Monday I'll tighten up the diet a bit and boost cardio for the final three weeks. Also will taper down the letro asap. When I'm confident I don't feel anything in left nip. I have two bottles of topical formestane. I was thinking of using that the last three weeks of cycle and all the way through pct. Unless there is some reason I shouldn't?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Day 33,34,35. Thurs. Fri. Sat. On a trip to see mom for 60th. Getting much needed rest. Pain in left nipple is almost gone. Been on letro, heavy B6 and 900mg vitex extract for four days. I think I dodged a bullet and managed to salvage the cycle. I adjusted the m-lmg back down to 75mg ed and the epi is at 30mg ed. I feel really good. Definitely retaining some water still. Starting Monday I'll tighten up the diet a bit and boost cardio for the final three weeks. Also will taper down the letro asap. When I'm confident I don't feel anything in left nip. I have two bottles of topical formestane. I was thinking of using that the last three weeks of cycle and all the way through pct. Unless there is some reason I shouldn't?
"Heavy B6" can cause nerve damage I believe, I'd def start to back off a bit. I think it would be better to drop the Letro in favor of formestane on cycle, which I would then slowly taper off when gyno sides subside. Grab some L-dopa too.

What I would do for PCT (not necessarily everyone will agree) is to drop out any AI usage during start of PCT, to allow for some estrogen production to reach somewhat normal levels, then introduce something like Triazole or Erase around week 4 - which should stop rebound occurring/gyno after Nolva is out of your system.

kkcinc

Awards
"Heavy B6" can cause nerve damage I believe, I'd def start to back off a bit. I think it would be better to drop the Letro in favor of formestane on cycle, which I would then slowly taper off when gyno sides subside. Grab some L-dopa too.

What I would do for PCT (not necessarily everyone will agree) is to drop out any AI usage during start of PCT, to allow for some estrogen production to reach somewhat normal levels, then introduce something like Triazole or Erase around week 4 - which should stop rebound occurring/gyno after Nolva is out of your system.
I don't know how heavy is too heavy on the b6, but I'm taking 3 50mg p5p's per day and another 100mg of b6 in the cycle assist. I can drop the p5p in a day or so. I usually do exactly what you said for pct.

kkcinc

Awards
I'm starting to think I overdosed the superdrol a little and that is what caused the nipple pain not estrogen related at all. Just too many hormones zipping around.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how heavy is too heavy on the b6, but I'm taking 3 50mg p5p's per day and another 100mg of b6 in the cycle assist. I can drop the p5p in a day or so. I usually do exactly what you said for pct.
I think P5P is okay compared to straight B6 but not entirely sure. I'm sure you'll be fine bro.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 36 off, Day37 Monday. Another great chest day. Not quite as good as when on SD though. Nipple pain is totally gone. I'll start tapering down and off of the letro now. Also started formestane today. Still dosing at 75mg m-lmg and 30mg epi. Joints still feel good considering the brief use of letro.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 38, Tuesday doing great! 30mg epi 75mg m-lmg. CRAZY pumps. Arms were so pumped they felt like they were falling asleep. I feel like these doses are right-on for now. Might bump a little towards the end. Weight is going up very slowly. Losing bf. I really feel like I'm cruising now. One odd thing to mention is BO smells like grease. I know it sounds sick, but I wonder what's causing this. I am pounding the fish oil so that might be it. Anyone else have this happen from m-lmg? Never happened with epi before.