m drol noob

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i have stated that before yes
but carry on with the thread anyway
forget i even said anything.

i'm not saying run 30mg for 5 weeks if it's your first cycle. but for the more experienced.....anyway, carry on.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
not at all. i said i might try just doing the low dosage and see how i feel. maybe i wasn't specific enough. so defensive! =P. I guess I would be too if people kept flaming me for giving my opinion, haha. I'm always careful about what I say here because of that!

and i dunno, from what i understood from your earlier posts, you were saying you could run at like 30 for 5 weeks, but maybe i misunderstood. --or maybe you are right. but I'd rather be conservative for now.
i'm trying to be as open-minded as i can here. but there's a reason why it is suggested that a first time user runs a short cycle of anything. the reason being is that you have no idea how you are going to react to the compound in question. the ST time anyone of us picked up a weight we started with a low weight, no? i did not bench press 200lbs. my first time out. i should have explained this before. can you run an oral at 5 weeks? yes, of course. but do you have any idea of how your body will react. unless you Miss Cleo and can tell the future you can not. when someone asks for advise here, most choose to be responsible and suggest you start slow and work towards an increase in anything you put in your body (especially PS/PH) to see how you will react. what if something going horribly wrong? now the chances of that are slim for sure, but i am not a doctor and can not tell you that i know exactly what is going to happen after you ingest something that's not supposed to be in your body naturally. no one here needs to take offense to this post. it is not directed at anyone specifically. when i ST came here not knowing anything, there were some responsible members that, at times, "flamed me", and i now thank them, because i learned from them. now, most of them are gone, and it's other's responsibility to hopefully, give good sound advise in their absence. let me finalize my post by saying, i am not a "know-it-all" by any means, i can still learn and hope to, by a new member or one that has been around for a while.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
i'm trying to be as open-minded as i can here. but there's a reason why it is suggested that a first time user runs a short cycle of anything. the reason being is that you have no idea how you are going to react to the compound in question. the ST time anyone of us picked up a weight we started with a low weight, no? i did not bench press 200lbs. my first time out. i should have explained this before. can you run an oral at 5 weeks? yes, of course. but do you have any idea of how your body will react. unless you Miss Cleo and can tell the future you can not. when someone asks for advise here, most choose to be responsible and suggest you start slow and work towards an increase in anything you put in your body (especially PS/PH) to see how you will react. what if something going horribly wrong? now the chances of that are slim for sure, but i am not a doctor and can not tell you that i know exactly what is going to happen after you ingest something that's not supposed to be in your body naturally. no one here needs to take offense to this post. it is not directed at anyone specifically. when i ST came here not knowing anything, there were some responsible members that, at times, "flamed me", and i now thank them, because i learned from them. now, most of them are gone, and it's other's responsibility to hopefully, give good sound advise in their absence. let me finalize my post by saying, i am not a "know-it-all" by any means, i can still learn and hope to, by a new member or one that has been around for a while.
I appreciate your advice. I just didn't wanna take sides in your guys' argument. It was between you two.But I appreciate your advice. That's why I post here most of the time. To hear from experienced people like you & others.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your advice. I just didn't wanna take sides in your guys' argument. It was between you two.But I appreciate your advice. That's why I post here most of the time. To hear from experienced people like you & others.
in the end.....it's not about being right or wrong, getting flamed or not. it's about asking the question to get a couple of opinions. for the most part, that's all way can offer. what one thing does for me, may not have the same effect on you. it took me 2 or 3 cycles to find the PCT that works for me. quite honestly, this thread and the people who have posted here (all of them) have reminded me of that.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
not much going on yet. Took my first dose yesterday, about 1.5 hours prior to my workout. I was really tired since I hadn't slept enough during the weekend, but I had a decent leg & abs workout. Looking forward to the next few days though. I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. Not sure if that is from being tired yesterday or if the mdrol has already increased my recovery. Thanks for asking though. I'll keep updating. I think I may start a new thread though, just so people don't have to see the arguments inbetween in this thread lol =P.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you are referring to. M-Drol in general? This is my first run, so I'll be figuring out that question as we go along :).

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
so it's only day 2 and i'm noticing changes. weight is up, but i'm not really reading into it this soon. however, my workout buddies really noticed my vascularity today, big difference from last week.

anyway, the real reason i'm typing right now is that i'm noticing my libido going downhill =(. I've been trying to find "remedies" for this..but haven't found much. I found some l info on using paravol, but it just looks like a bunch of test boosters. is that really going to help on cycle? DHEA is an option I have heard of, but have not found much results on people using it...anyone got any ideas? Ideas for on cyle or PCT (which is mainly nolva/PCS) would be greatly appreciated =)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so it's only day 2 and i'm noticing changes. weight is up, but i'm not really reading into it this soon. however, my workout buddies really noticed my vascularity today, big difference from last week.

anyway, the real reason i'm typing right now is that i'm noticing my libido going downhill =(. I've been trying to find "remedies" for this..but haven't found much. I found some l info on using paravol, but it just looks like a bunch of test boosters. is that really going to help on cycle? DHEA is an option I have heard of, but have not found much results on people using it...anyone got any ideas? Ideas for on cyle or PCT (which is mainly nolva/PCS) would be greatly appreciated =)
DHEA worked will for my lethergy that developed in week 3. i would wait a day or so to see if it's really your libido or just something else unrelated. i did have a decrease in mine, but that wasn't till about week 3 and by then i only had a couple more days to go, so i really didn't care.

ams1

ams1

Awards
DHEA did nothing for me.
you may just have to stick it out for your four weeks...

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
oh man. that's sad, haha. I may be passing up some good (unexpected) opportunities then =(. LOL.