M-DROL & 6-oxo extreme

clemente13

Awards
Hello i just returned from a deployment and i was going to my storage and found a bottle of M-drol as well as a bottle of 6-oxo extreme as well as a bottle of liver protect ...have not took PH supp in 3yrs any dosage recomendations? also wanted to know if I can take the 6-oxo extreme alone will i get any results....

clemente13

Awards
Hello i just returned from a deployment and i was going to my storage and found a bottle of M-drol as well as a bottle of 6-oxo extreme as well as a bottle of liver protect ...have not took PH supp in 3yrs any dosage recomendations? also wanted to know if I can take the 6-oxo extreme alone will i get any results....
Bump

standon

Banned
Awards
Idk your question, but 6 oxo will give some dry gains... Maybe pct at weeks 5 to 8 after mdrol

clemente13

Awards
Im sorry to be exact i have a bottle od mdrol a bottle of 6oxo extream and a bottle of anabolic extream perfect cycle. Is there anything else i should add to this? Can anyone help with dosing? 5'10 219

clemente13

Awards
Bump..... I would like to start with a low cycle... Havent been on hard stuff in longtime.