LR3IGF-1 MGF dosing questions. please help

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards
Got a bunch of LR3IGF-1 and MGF. New at this can anyone tell me exactly how much and when i should be "researching" this peptides? also have some HGH frag 177 and GHRH should i add them in or save it for future "research" Your replies will be much appreciated.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Most people reasearch this before they aquire the product. There are many different administration techniques depending on what your goals are.

I suggest lots of searching and reading, then maybe posting again and let us know what your goals are in using these things.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Most people reasearch this before they aquire the product. There are many different administration techniques depending on what your goals are.

I suggest lots of searching and reading, then maybe posting again and let us know what your goals are in using these things.
Agreed, you can screw up peptides by not doing things correct. It's something to need to research till your blue in the face before you decide to jump the gun. I used 8 vials of igf-1 and think its great stuff, if used right......I keep doses low. The GHRH(cjc) is great stuff also, i did a few vials of that mixed with ghrp-6, and hex.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards
I have been researching these peptides for about a month or so and there is so much different info. that it is mind boggling. I am trying to see which info is the most consistent. My goals are just to lose a little body fat and to rip-up maybe gain a bit more muscle. I acquired the products for future use. Once i'm sure of how it all works, like you said tripdog i don't want to jump the gun. Any dosing info as far as times and mcg's would help. I plan on running it for about 6-8 weeks. Thanks again.