LOW dose Epistane cycle.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I never did get to do it life has been at me hard . Right now im debating between 10mg epi for 90 days or a 90 day superdrol experiment

roblox84

Awards
I know this is a very old thread but it's the only one I could find about this. Has anyone else tried this 10mg cycle? I have 65 pills of epi leftover and I've been currently taking 10mg for 4 days, so I was just wondering if I should continue 10mg for 8 weeks or do a 10/20/20/30 instead?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Did 10 mg for two weeks in the beginning of my first cycle. Wasn't that bad but I would definitely go for higher doses now. 20mg were good but it startet to shine at 30mg. Only did that the last week and I think I would go a lot higher on my next cycle.

In my opinion either stack the 10 mg or get more epi.
I don't think 4 weeks Epi are worth it at all.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yea, its been 4 months. interesting ideas. any updates?
Hey guys i got my bottle of havoc i will be posting a link here to my 90 day run at 10mg aday apon waking up

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Do you have to sleep a certain amount if hours? How does your body know it's morning and to release what it does?, oh and please so wine explain to the noob what "dc" is?? Seriously I am that lame. Its the shat? Lol