Loss of Sex Drive from M-Drol and PCT of Clomid/Aromasin

hockeyroom28

Awards
My sex drive is pretty low lately, noticed it really around Week 2 of PCT. PCT consisted of 105/105/70/35 Clomid spread over 3+ weeks and Aromasin 25/25/25 for 3+ weeks. My balls grew back at around Week 2 of PCT. Does this sound normal? How long did it take for your sex drive to come back if surpressed on Superdrol or something similar or a PCT similar to mine with Clomid.

Thanks

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
Had a buddy that did superdrol and had the very same problem. It took him almost a month to get back to normal but then again he cycled superdrol for six weeks. He said that tribulus helped him out a little bit. How long did you cycle m-drol for what were the doses?

hockeyroom28

Awards
Oh forgot to put that. 3 weeks at 10/20/20. I'm not worried as of now, but its just annoying. I'm almost 1 week off of PCT.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
I'd give it another week things should be up and running by then. Just try to keep your mind off of it for now and it will probably come around faster than you thought.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
My sex drive is pretty low lately, noticed it really around Week 2 of post cycle therapy. PCT consisted of 105/105/70/35 Clomid spread over 3+ weeks and Aromasin 25/25/25 for 3+ weeks. My balls grew back at around Week 2 of PCT. Does this sound normal? How long did it take for your sex drive to come back if surpressed on Superdrol or something similar or a PCT similar to mine with Clomid.

Thanks
I did 5 weeks of SD a couple years ago and it honestly took around 2-3 months to fully recover sex drive.

Gains on this stuff are incredible, but it really demolished my sex drive and caused some problems with ED. I've not touched the stuff since for this reason.