E2 and Loss of Sex drive and morning wood

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Woundering if to low of e2 can cause a loss of sex drive and reduce morning wood. I am on TRT and since switching to IM my levels became great. From 171 to 899. Along with this my E2 was at 60 at last BT.

From info I received from other members I purchased some L-Dex (dr wouldnt scribe armidex). I take 100mg of test-e divided into e3d (so 33mg e3d). I take L-dex on the same day of test and I take .5ml.

My guess is that my E has dropped very low (sore nipples are gone which is good). I stopped the L-dex 3 days ago but wanted some opinions if this could possibly be the cause.

By the way, prior when test was 899 and E2 was 60 my sex life was great, desire way up (maybe to much), and hard ons pretty much every morning and sometimes during that day. I havent had a morning hard on in over a week and have no desire at all. The reson I took the L-dex was I was getting very sore nipples and gyno if a muther f-er

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Woundering if to low of e2 can cause a loss of sex drive and reduce morning wood. I am on TRT and since switching to IM my levels became great. From 171 to 899. Along with this my E2 was at 60 at last BT.

From info I received from other members I purchased some L-Dex (dr wouldnt scribe armidex). I take 100mg of test-e divided into e3d (so 33mg e3d). I take L-dex on the same day of test and I take .5ml.

My guess is that my E has dropped very low (sore nipples are gone which is good). I stopped the L-dex 3 days ago but wanted some opinions if this could possibly be the cause.

By the way, prior when test was 899 and E2 was 60 my sex life was great, desire way up (maybe to much), and hard ons pretty much every morning and sometimes during that day. I havent had a morning hard on in over a week and have no desire at all. The reson I took the L-dex was I was getting very sore nipples and gyno if a muther f-er
.5ml = how many mg?

This is some important math you need to figure out and fill us in on

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I think he probably has the same one as me and if he does then it would be 1ml=1mg.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Correct, from what I have learned is that .50ml = 1/2 armidex. I'm going off l-dex for 2 weeks then adjusting it to .25ml.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dr John has most of his HRT guys on .25mg E3D.

You might want to try and sdjust dosage to that