Looking to burn fat???? Cannibal Inferno Amped Giveaway

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
We are Chaos and Pain want to help you get the summer body ready and begin to burn off that unwanted body fat!!!

To enter and win just sign up for our newsletter. 1 lucky winner will be chosen to embark on the fat loss journey using our highly effective Cannibal Inferno Amped product.

Check it out and our other great products at www.chaosandpain.com

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already signed up. Have to say profile looks good but not top class. Probably wouldn't buy it myself. But a chance to try and convert me.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in and already sign t the new letter!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In-On-Under the newsletter already.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Been having the news letter.. never have tried C&P products been iffy if it's worth the money. been eying that Chem. One though.. need a fat burner as well.. should be a great stak if I get this and chem one ..I'm in

muskate

muskate

Awards
Been a longtime subscriber to your newsletter brother!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea im in for this. Been subscribed to the newsletter for a while now?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have 20lbs left to lose in 90 days . Beach body here i come !!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'm new but I'd love a chance. 30 and never had a 6 pack. I'm getting close and could use the fire to help me get there! I follow. CNP everywhere. Bad ass ****!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Winner is ALX393. Message me with full name and shipping address brother. Keep looking out for more giveaways in the near futures

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Put up a log for us aand ill whip out my Schwarzenegger schwanz DennisTheDane
IM DANISH you and your schwants!

What the f do you mean you bastard :D

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Oohhhh YYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!! WWWWWUUUUUUU!!!!! Feels like Christmas.. don't think I've ever been this pumped, funny thing was going on the C&P website while I was "working" ..made my day :D

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
well someone is going to get burnt going into the inferno

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Just want to report back on trying Inferno Amped, not sure if I took it right or not but took 1 pill in the morning empty stomach and 2 pre workout hour before I had a protein bar, didn't take nothing else.. honestly I didn't feel anything maybe 5 min. Of warmth ...could've been gas? lol if I didn't take it right just let me know, I'll try today by taking 2 in the a.m. And 3 p.m.

Thanks for letting me give it a run fitfreak_CP I weigh 200 and have a high tolerance for stims so maybe higher dosage might help ??

deicide

deicide

Awards
i cant wait to try this. gotta get shredded and look awesome for my ister wedding end of june!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
deicide everyone is different I'm not sure what your tolerance is for stims is but I will report back with higher dosages, didn't do much for me but then again like I said before, 200 and a Stim junkie so upping up the dosage might help and everyone is different so it might do something for you doesn't hurt to give it a try if you have money to spare