looking for best bulking cycle/prohormones for bulking.

bimmerman

Awards
Hey guys new here my name is Shane, or you can call me s if you like. I'm 22 and workout on a regular basis, was in weightlifting in highschool, and I've taken several different p plex, superdrol and halodrol compounds since I was 17(stupid at that age I know).
When in highschool I was about 5'7"-5-8" and weighed about 155 with 8% bodyfat.
But after highschool I grew till I was between 6'1-6'2, got a bunch of sinus problems, got hardcore antibiotics that screwed up everything...yea. by the time I was almost 21 I had lost at least 20 lbs of bulk, plus growing had made me look much thinner. Between 19 and 21 didn't work out much..
I am now on my 6th month of workouts, and am having trouble gaining weight thanks to my job, stress etc. I am on a health streak and have gained some weight back, and some strength, but am looking for that extra bulking help I need. I ideally want to bulk a LOT. Want to weigh around 180...I do take black powder, ON serious mass, creatine, fish oil, gnc's mega men multi vitamin, and sometimes a scoop of glutamine. My new job moving furniture and doing tire jobs needs me to weigh more also lol besides my bros and of course the girls...
And mainly my own self.
Therefore, since many hormones are now illegal, I am simply asking for advice on mainly halodrol, and what companies make the best hormones still for sell? If you know of other better/alternative hormones still legal for use that would help, or if you have advice on dosing that would also be great. Yes I know it'll take a while to gain 30-40 lbs of muscle, but every little bit is that much closer. Thanks for putting up with my long first post. Cheers

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, how much do you weigh currently?
Are you not putting on any weight naturally?

bimmerman

Awards
So, how much do you weigh currently?
Are you not putting on any weight naturally?
I currently weigh about 145, my buddies in the gym still notice how veiny and ripped I am, but naturally...well, very slow gains. I have a little bit more lactic acid than most people, and well...slower recovery time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will probably get the same advice from everyone here. If you need 50 lbs more muscle and are as diced as you are, you are going to have to look at your training program and more importantly, your diet.
There's either too few calories, or insufficient training, but my guess is a bit of both.

DNA24

Awards
Just to be sure, your 22 6'1 and 145 lbs? You once weighed 180 before getting sick and dropping down?

DNA24

Awards
Also, how long have you been on serious mass? Your getting 1,200 calories per serving, which should be able to help out a lot when combined with an already high calorie diet.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I read correctly, 5'6 155 was h.s. weight, current weight 6'1 145.

We are working our way to the diet part of this equation.

Viking23

Awards
If I read correctly, 5'6 155 was h.s. weight, current weight 6'1 145.

We are working our way to the diet part of this equation.
If you weigh 145 then you need food. Get to at least 180 and even then that's light but much better.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
One word. EAT. It's tough sometimes. I'd kill to be naturally skinny like you so I could just eat everything in sight. If you have appetite issues get munching on vitamin b12, anebeta makes me feel like I'm starving and some creatine would be a great natty stack. Seriously though. Eat. 5 k cals a day. You wanna gain, f abs. A lil extra meat won't hurt. You're lucky bro. Every time you go eat dinner or get Mac Donald's or bk just think of fatties like me. Be like haha I can eat and you can't.

bimmerman

Awards
Also, how long have you been on serious mass? Your getting 1,200 calories per serving, which should be able to help out a lot when combined with an already high calorie diet.
I've been taking serious mass for a couple months now. I take my shaker and huge bottle of stuff to work every day and haha always posses my boss off. I'll go to lunch around twelve, eat some salmon or tuna and a bowl of beef stew that I also bring to work and store in his office, then around 3...serious mass. I take it with me in the delivery truck. Then I get off at 7, snack around randomly, then grab the frying pan and cook up some of my legendary tilapia, and make some stir fry veggies with it. If I feel like it...sometimes part of that meal is substituted with a double quarter pounder, but I eat some of the other stuff on top of that. Then right before bed, more serious mass. Hopefully that gives me enough blood sugar and nutrients to heal some during the night. I also try to drink a lot of water to keep my body flushed out, and keep toxins and builders gone.
I went to a biomedical doctor years back for blood and hormone testing, and I was given dhea, a boatload of which normally causes zits, agitation and hair loss, actually caused me to have a more normal level of testosterone, and helped me absorb nutrients better. My sinus problems were caused by me not having enough something to absorb everything into my muscles and so therefore for a while my body was a wasteland of unused stuff, then came the antibiotics, and then highschool, and pplex. Ah cel...I wish they were still a company. Well anyways hopefully that explains everything. Excuse the ramble lol

DNA24

Awards
I've been taking serious mass for a couple months now. I take my shaker and huge bottle of stuff to work every day and haha always posses my boss off. I'll go to lunch around twelve, eat some salmon or tuna and a bowl of beef stew that I also bring to work and store in his office, then around 3...serious mass. I take it with me in the delivery truck. Then I get off at 7, snack around randomly, then grab the frying pan and cook up some of my legendary tilapia, and make some stir fry veggies with it. If I feel like it...sometimes part of that meal is substituted with a double quarter pounder, but I eat some of the other stuff on top of that. Then right before bed, more serious mass. Hopefully that gives me enough blood sugar and nutrients to heal some during the night. I also try to drink a lot of water to keep my body flushed out, and keep toxins and builders gone. I went to a biomedical doctor years back for blood and hormone testing, and I was given dhea, a boatload of which normally causes zits, agitation and hair loss, actually caused me to have a more normal level of testosterone, and helped me absorb nutrients better. My sinus problems were caused by me not having enough something to absorb everything into my muscles and so therefore for a while my body was a wasteland of unused stuff, then came the antibiotics, and then highschool, and pplex. Ah cel...I wish they were still a company. Well anyways hopefully that explains everything. Excuse the ramble lol
Your getting 2,200 calories a day just from 2 shakes, plus all the food your eating should have you around 4-5k calories a day. This doesn't make much sense, something has to be wrong with your training if you can't add weight with 5 thousand calories a day. I could gain weight laying on my couch taking in that many calories. There might be a bigger issue going on.

bimmerman

Awards
Your getting 2,200 calories a day just from 2 shakes, plus all the food your eating should have you around 4-5k calories a day. This doesn't make much sense, something has to be wrong with your training if you can't add weight with 5 thousand calories a day. I could gain weight laying on my couch taking in that many calories. There might be a bigger issue going on.
That I will agree with. The doctor actually shot me up with some kind of steroid one time when I got a bad infection, and it seemed to temporarily fix my problem, which seemed to be lack of libido and lack of absorption. Said they weren't supposed to shoot me up that bad, but said I needed it...yea it's an odd case I guess:/

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to get a better picture here.
What were your post cycles like for the cycles you ran as a teenager?

bimmerman

Awards
I'm starting to get a better picture here.
What were your post cycles like for the cycles you ran as a teenager?
I used competitive edge labs cycle assist, during and after my cycle, took liver and kidney support, as well as some other post cycle...can't remember that pill but I remember the cycle assist best cuz of how it smelled...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I used competitive edge labs cycle assist, during and after my cycle, took liver and kidney support, as well as some other post cycle...can't remember that pill but I remember the cycle assist best cuz of how it smelled...
So no tamoxifen or clomid?

Go to your dr. Get a blood test. Tell him/her you get hot flashes, can't gain wait, no boners etc etc. look up the symptoms for low t. Sounds like you messed your hpta up cycling so young.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Go to your dr. Get a blood test. Tell him/her you get hot flashes, can't gain wait, no boners etc etc. look up the symptoms for low t. Sounds like you messed your hpta up cycling so young.
You see how we are doing this, SB?
This is like partner-assisted leading the witness!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You see how we are doing this, SB? This is like partner-assisted leading the witness!
Lmao objection, badgering the witness! Were on the same page which is good. Hopefully op owns the book so he can understand

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went to a biomedical doctor years back for blood and hormone THE HORMONES ARE IN THE BLOOD testing, and I was given dhea, BECAUSE MY LAB RESULTS INDICATED??????? a boatload of which normally causes zits, agitation and hair loss, actually caused me to have a more normal level of testosterone, LABS AGAIN TO SHOW THIS!?!?! and helped me absorb nutrients better. WHAT!? My sinus problems were caused by me not having enough something OH THAT DAMN 'SOMETHING' AGAIN to absorb everything into my muscles YOUR STORY HAS HOLES and so therefore for a while my body was a wasteland of unused stuff TIME FOR BIOLOGY CLASS, then came the antibiotics, and then highschool, NEWS FLASH: ANTIBIOTICS AND HIGH SCHOOL DIDNT CAUSE THIS MESS and pplex. Ah cel...I wish they were still a company. SO YOU COULD SUE FOR LOW T AT 22? [/QUOTE]

My diagnosis: Take charge of your health. Doctors do not care about you. Get labs and research what every one of them means. Read diet, training, and exercise science forums daily. And maybe take a biology class online too. Tough love, big guy.

bimmerman

Awards

Well...so far no hot flashes. If I recall I did take an estrogen blocker from the local sports store...that might not have been enough though will be hitting the doctor up more though. I would like for this to be straightened out.

bimmerman

Awards
I went to a biomedical doctor years back for blood and hormone THE HORMONES ARE IN THE BLOOD testing, and I was given dhea, BECAUSE MY LAB RESULTS INDICATED??????? a boatload of which normally causes zits, agitation and hair loss, actually caused me to have a more normal level of testosterone, LABS AGAIN TO SHOW THIS!?!?! and helped me absorb nutrients better. WHAT!? My sinus problems were caused by me not having enough something OH THAT DAMN 'SOMETHING' AGAIN to absorb everything into my muscles YOUR STORY HAS HOLES and so therefore for a while my body was a wasteland of unused stuff TIME FOR BIOLOGY CLASS, then came the antibiotics, and then highschool, NEWS FLASH: ANTIBIOTICS AND HIGH SCHOOL DIDNT CAUSE THIS MESS and pplex. Ah cel...I wish they were still a company. SO YOU COULD SUE FOR LOW T AT 22?
My diagnosis: Take charge of your health. Doctors do not care about you. Get labs and research what every one of them means. Read diet, training, and exercise science forums daily. And maybe take a biology class online too. Tough love, big guy.[/QUOTE]

Earlier a couple of things I called something that affect food and nutrient absorption are called hormones, and testosterone in my case. Your own naturally made hormones affect nutrient absorption for sure. Kindof like dianabol made some real idiots on my football team constantly have body fat/water retention problems. And gyno.
When the body doesn't absorb glucose/blood sugar well enough to heal or produce good amounts of energy, the body becomes unable to detoxify itself through sweat and toxin glands, thus causing lots of trauma in the allergy department. Yes doing ph when you're 17 is most likely stupid, and I will be trying to find a natural test booster/test level restoration supplement. In retrospect my question was twofold, and I didn't just straight up ask lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro......
My new years resolution is to be nice and helpful. So I'm not going to disect your biology lesson. But what you're mentioning sounds like diabetes, the liver, and autoimmune inflammation....
I really really really suggest you take Superbeast's and my recommendations.

And please, for the love of everything on this earth, do not treat your low T with a test booster. Get some labs from an endo.

Viking23

Awards
Bro......
My new years resolution is to be nice and helpful. So I'm not going to disect your biology lesson. But what you're mentioning sounds like diabetes, the liver, and autoimmune inflammation....
I really really really suggest you take Superbeast's and my recommendations.

And please, for the love of everything on this earth, do not treat your low T with a test booster. Get some labs from an endo.
I agree man go to the doctor asap