Looking for 20 people to run a 3-4 supply of HGHpro promo

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You told on yourself...I was going to ride with it, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You told on yourself...I was going to ride with it, lol.
riding the storm out-my favorite reo song.

just poped into my head...sorry- carry on my wayward son!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
RULES

1. Must be at least 18 yrs old.

2. Be a resident of the U.S.

3. Be willing to post a quick mini review of your experience in a thread I will set up in our subforum.

4. Contest will end 8-31-2010 at 5 P.M. EST.
please refer to #4.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
what got me into anabloic inovations would be the uniqueness of there products.
i gotta say my favorite product from them would be Perform. that stuff got me so friggin horny i had to do something about it damn near every day. i hope to try more of AI's awsome products i only hear good things from them.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what got me into anabloic inovations would be the uniqueness of there products.
i gotta say my favorite product from them would be Perform. that stuff got me so friggin horny i had to do something about it damn near every day. i hope to try more of AI's awsome products i only hear good things from them.
You should see what it does to us 40,s+ guys wow!!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
You should see what it does to us 40,s+ guys wow!!!

I recieved my bottle of Perform, am 42, and have a very eager co-pilot... Have a note into you about start date and desired protocol. I am looking forward to seeing what it does for us 40+ guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recieved my bottle of Perform, am 42, and have a very eager co-pilot... Have a note into you about start date and desired protocol. I am looking forward to seeing what it does for us 40+ guys.
hahaha-eager co-pilot, i like it, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got it and your good to go with that plan.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well with the money you have to spend on the wife while on this or TestoPRO you paying more than a pilot salary LMAO!!!
brother-you are not kidding.:fest06::bling:

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
if canada is ok since im so close, im good on all the rest and will log it.
let me know. :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it was cycle support. It was the first all in one on cycle supplement. Before that you were buying a bunch of different bottles to get all the support supplements needed to run on cycle. Then BOOM... CYCLE SUPPORT was on the market! And stay with AI because of the high quiality products and high quiality company.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok quick libido check. This is my all time favorite soft core picture.

I think you might be my favorite AI rep.

P.S. Last night my friend was talking about when he would take this pill to fukk for 5-6 hours(maybe even more) and I was like "you know there is this supplement that is probably a lot cheaper and does that and it has a very easy name to remember" :bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
but not so great at spelling-i kid, i kid.:bigok:

welcome to the forum!!!
dude my spelling and grammar is terrifying :yup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok quick libido check. This is my all time favorite soft core picture.

I don't get what the big deal is...??? You guys have never seen a Yellow Solo cup before??? :run:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO.:haha:
You two crack me up!! Can't wait to have you join the log while I get SWOLE, you'll bring some much needed humour to it... Of course of either of you know jack about AI products that would help

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You two crack me up!! Can't wait to have you join the log while I get SWOLE, you'll bring some much needed humour to it... Of course of either of you know jack about AI products that would help

Who is thinking about any products while there are 2 hot chicks making out on beer kegs LOL. Seriously do you have a question I would be happy to answer it to the best of my ability.:32:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Who is thinking about any products while there are 2 hot chicks making out on beer kegs LOL. Seriously do you have a question I would be happy to answer it to the best of my ability.:32:
Ok then here's a question.......

Are those two chicks on 4 kegs or 5 kegs?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Winnars?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
What do win again? Two chicks and 4-5 kegs of beer? Ah yes and a yellow SOLO cup....

Perfect good luck guys, I don't know what I'm going to tell the wife if I win...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just laughed my ass off!

...oh, and just tell the wife that it was all free. Can't argue with free. Especially in times like these :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do win again? Two chicks and 4-5 kegs of beer? Ah yes and a yellow SOLO cup....

Perfect good luck guys, I don't know what I'm going to tell the wife if I win...
Nobody and I mean nobody get's my beer keg girls!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok drum roll please. Because I am too lazy to run the sequence generator and the simple fact that I feel like giving away Crowlers supps LOL. Everyone who posted in this thread before 5 PM saying they would like to do the 3 day sample and mini review will all get a chance.

I would like to take credit for being the nice guy but it was Crowlers idea as he felt you guys did a great job in the thread.

I will PM everyone by tomorrow with a e-mail address to send your full shipping info to. Put in the subject line HGHpro sample and mini review and make sure you have you full shipping info in the e-mail.

VERY IMPORTANT I WILL BE CREATING A THREAD IN OUR SUBFORUM WHERE ALL MINI REVIEWS WILL GO. I WILL PM EVERYONE WHEN I HAVE THAT THREAD UP.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok drum roll please. Because I am too lazy to run the sequence generator and the simple fact that I feel like giving away Crowlers supps LOL. Everyone who posted in this thread before 5 PM saying they would like to do the 3 day sample and mini review will all get a chance.

I would like to take credit for being the nice guy but it was Crowlers idea as he felt you guys did a great job in the thread.

I will PM everyone by tomorrow with a e-mail address to send your full shipping info to. Put in the subject line HGHpro sample and mini review and make sure you have you full shipping info in the e-mail.

VERY IMPORTANT I WILL BE CREATING A THREAD IN OUR SUBFORUM WHERE ALL MINI REVIEWS WILL GO. I WILL PM EVERYONE WHEN I HAVE THAT THREAD UP.
SWEETTTT!!!!! I have wanted to try this for a while and can't wait to do my review on it. Stellar profile on HGHPro and stand up company hooking so many of us up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

TELL MIKE[CROWLER] - NICE JOB. AND BIG THANKS!!!!:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You better make a withdrawl because you know your going to have to do some shopping LOL.:bigok:
it's cool, i been saving my lunch money, lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew this was a GREAT thread!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG in the hizzy!

I'd love to get in on this. My wife needs to get poked more often... All kidding aside, I've been out of the gym for about 3.5 years. Back in the days of the original Superdrol I used cyclesupport quite often. Great stuff. Now that I'm back in the gym I would welcome all the help I can get...

But seriously... The wife needs to get some extra poking...:boobies:
Bro tried to PM you with instruction to get the samples and your not setup to get PM,s

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very nice... :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks AI!!!! You guys are orgasomicly AWESOME!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot.