Looking for 20 people to run a 3-4 supply of HGHpro promo

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
The sleep you get on HGH are amazing! I tried bulletproof and my sleeps were soooo good I could of beat off to them! But this is the only HGH product that I've seen that doesn't say 5 days on 2 day off. Most of them say that and to tell you the truth I don't know why.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes recovery is so important in bodybuilding , deeper sleep equals deeper recovery. and of course feeling better.

The increased Gh made me look fuller and bigger, it takes a few weeks to see results of bigger and fuller muscles. I used HghPro a few times and greatly think it has helped me , my last run was eight weeks and I loved it.I am going to add it in my final eight weeks to my contest coming up.
it also seems to have some amazing fat burner qualities-my appetite was increased and i ate more but looked leaner. would be great to run with something like at2.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEt me just say guys.....went through 2 bottles, truly top notch stuff. Some of the best sleep I can remember, awesome dreams too

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey what about Canada?, When I put mine up it said US and Canada only and now it just says U.S?
It was my mistake. The shipping costs don't justify sending some samples. Sorry about that.:(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was my mistake. The shipping costs don't justify sending some samples. Sorry about that.:(
It's all good pembroke:D, you guys sent me samples before of other supps to try and loved them, so I can't complain:), I'm sure I'll give HGHPRO a shot sometime:D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Sleep is very important/hard especially when a person takes NO before workout at night time

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGH Pro

Damn where do i start?

I just finished logging GHenerate & I-GH-1 and would love to run a unbiased comparison of the two...

Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress with the HGH sups fighting a rotator cuff injury

My progress this year has been pretty damn good if dont say so myself with my bench up over 100lbs and my waist down 9” and weight holding nicely at around 222lb.... YES those stats are correct and logged

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html
10k views

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html
16k views

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too :)

January 2010 Miami

Last week

View attachment 34790

This is great opportunity guys get your apps in ASAP
That is some damn impressive results!!!

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
Id love to get in on this promo. I am a firefighter and have used AI products for training and for recovery. My favorite that I have seen great results was Cordygen.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reputation and representation. Both qualities draw me to AI. Testopro is my fav product so far!
this coming from a rep for another company .. means alot .. now u make me wanna pop open my bottle :deal:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it also seems to have some amazing fat burner qualities-my appetite was increased and i ate more but looked leaner. would be great to run with something like at2.
nice glad to hear Tom that you looked leaner and that makes sense because increased growth hormone can have this effect.

I never noticed the increased appetite Dream, and so many others in the logs noted. I'll have to pay attention this time, which can be a good thing because in contest prep with all that dieting appetite can go down with the lowered calories for so long, and especially if one is using a strong stimulate or fat burner.

Yes recovery is so important in bodybuilding , deeper sleep equals deeper recovery. and of course feeling better.

The increased Gh made me look fuller and bigger, it takes a few weeks to see results of bigger and fuller muscles. I used HghPro a few times and greatly think it has helped me , my last run was eight weeks and I loved it.I am going to add it in my final eight weeks to my contest coming up.
I just thought of a better way to say this in different wording, Increased growth hormone levels causes a more pumped, fuller look to the muscles, that is why it takes a couple weeks or more to kick in because the effects build up over time.(I know this is probably obvious to a lot like myself,and may not be so obvious to others who dont know about gh, so there goes me stating the obvious=) )

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id love to get in on this promo. I am a firefighter and have used AI products for training and for recovery. My favorite that I have seen great results was Cordygen.
Cordygen is not one of our products LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice glad to hear Tom that you looked leaner and that makes sense because increased growth hormone can have this effect.

I never noticed the increased appetite Dream, and so many others in the logs noted. I'll have to pay attention this time, which can be a good thing because in contest prep with all that dieting appetite can go down with the lowered calories for so long, and especially if one is using a strong stimulate or fat burner.

I just thought of a better way to say this in different wording, Increased growth hormone levels causes a more pumped, fuller look to the muscles, that is why it takes a couple weeks or more to kick in because the effects build up over time.(I know this is probably obvious to a lot like myself,and may not be so obvious to others who dont know about gh, so there goes me stating the obvious=) )
you can never overstate the obvious!!!:bigok:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
good luck guys, think of me your poor cousin who lives across the pond and never gets to enter/win anything.... but i love the attitude of the AI guys and Life Support is a staple supp of mine (i have high BP and Cholestrol in the family) and i am looking to run a big AI stack come winter/spring

i may even buy some HGH with my good 'ol british pounds i've heard so many good things about it

Once Again Good luck guys, enjoy!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck guys, think of me your poor cousin who lives across the pond and never gets to enter/win anything.... but i love the attitude of the AI guys and Life Support is a staple supp of mine (i have high BP and Cholestrol in the family) and i am looking to run a big AI stack come winter/spring

i may even buy some HGH with my good 'ol british pounds i've heard so many good things about it

Once Again Good luck guys, enjoy!!
nice post-repped!!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Would love to do a test run for AI!!

29, Florida I can run a mini review or log while on it. I have not been on anything for over a year now.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at least he didn't attribute cell tech to AI

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give this a go...

I have tried Powerfull with little to show. Got more out of ZMA's for much less money. I have yet to try an AI product. I was all set to move on Testopro and then Nutra came out with a STUNNING deal on Formadrol that put my thirst for Testopro on the back burner (for now)... Testopro has had such amazing reviews by people that I respect and trust on this forum.

Name is in the hat. Very willing to log.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I've really been wanting to try hghpro... Recently I've been having some sleep problems and think it could really help with that. I'm also a collegiate athlete, so it could also really help with my rigorous training. I'm 6'0" 185, 20 yrs old, and live in Texas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I might have had to delete the whole thread if that happened.:)
geez-look what dat der cell tech did to jay cutler-he weighed 120 when he started taking it. gained 100 pounds in the 1st week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
everyone outside of bodybuildings inner circle believes it is steroids that makes those guys so big-but those in the inner circle know it is dat der cell tech. bodybuilders were quick to dump steroids when they saw how much faster dat der cell tech worked. 100 pounds of solid muscle in 1st week is not uncommon.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
29, live in TN, and can log it however you want. AI is a awesome company because they do awesome samples. I love perform, does exactly what is is supposed to. Maybe my wife should get on here and do a review of it instead of me

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I added 100lbs to my bench with cell tech and nitrotech in 2 days by the way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I added 100lbs to my bench with cell tech and nitrotech in 2 days by the way
this is very common. maybe if you had pushed a little harder you could have gotten some really good results.

nice to see you bb.:bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
was first attracted by the great cycle support products, have now used a few products and have yet to be let down by AI, thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday morning bump(s) for the weekend warriors!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TestoPRO made me do it!

LOL :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least it was a quality product put out by a quality company. I would have deleted the thread if it was that damn Cell Tech LOL.
did someone say-dat der cell tech????

hugerobb

hugerobb

Awards
well if you still need people then you can count me in

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
HGH Pro

Damn where do i start?

I just finished logging GHenerate & I-GH-1 and would love to run a unbiased comparison of the two...

Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress with the HGH sups fighting a rotator cuff injury

My progress this year has been pretty damn good if dont say so myself with my bench up over 100lbs and my waist down 9” and weight holding nicely at around 222lb.... YES those stats are correct and logged

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html
10k views

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html
16k views

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too :)

January 2010 Miami

Last week

View attachment 34790

This is great opportunity guys get your apps in ASAP
When are you gonna announce the testers on top of shoulder recovery i am running Tren Enth and really need to go get something along these lines... I would love to log this product for you but i really need to order something like yesterday if i am not one of the lucky candidates

Thanks.

Ed

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'll toss my name in here!

AI, where do I get started... Oh yeah, my new all time favorite supplement, PERFORM. I even dedicated a thread to you guys. I have a bottle of Life Support that I plan on using here shortly, I got a bottle of Glycobol (Starting that this week!) and of course for the best sex of my life, Perform. If this product works 1/10th of the way Perform does, give me the price for a lifetime supply =)

With love, Beazy<3

kelvin1972

Awards
AI, I'm very curious about your products. I've been a guy who works out a lot but hardly see results in mass, even though strength is there. What turned me on to you guys are all the testimonials. And I have a few friends on here who have seen signifigant changes. I want to get bigger. I would love to experiment with your products. 38 years old and trying to keep up with the young pups.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI, I'm very curious about your products. I've been a guy who works out a lot but hardly see results in mass, even though strength is there. What turned me on to you guys are all the testimonials. And I have a few friends on here who have seen signifigant changes. I want to get bigger. I would love to experiment with your products. 38 years old and trying to keep up with the young pups.
I feel your pain I got you by 10 years and when I try to chase the pups around the basketball court my mind wants to make moves that my body will not allow anymore LOL. Serioisly HGHpro and TestoPRO are great supps for guys like us.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I played some Ultimate Frisbee with some 18-21ish guys not too long ago. I was leaving those guys in the dust. According to you guys, the next ten years must be all downhill, lol :(

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I played some Ultimate Frisbee with some 18-21ish guys not too long ago. I was leaving those guys in the dust. According to you guys, the next ten years must be all downhill, lol :(
It is just that damn spin move and up and under in the lane that get's me. The mind has it all planned out but when excuted I end up on my ass LOL.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I haven't played basketball in about five years.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. I haven't played basketball in about five years.
I should have retired 10 years ago but I am a stubborn bastige. I would have saved myself many sprained ankles and bent fingers LOL.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunking is known to mess up many a finger and even more ankles :run: