Long Time Lurker. Need PCT Help PLEASE!

quik_tongue

Awards
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum but Ive been lurking for awhile. I ran my first cycle of epistane and it is coming to an end. I am trying to set up my PCT and just want to make sure I have it right. I ran epi 20/30/40/40 with the proper cycle support. Ive read as much as I could on PCT, searched everywhere but because it is so crucial, I want to make sure I havent overlooked anything.

For my PCT, is 4 weeks good enough? This is how I have it set up:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Reduce XT: 1 cap three times a day for all four weeks
PCT Assist: 2 caps twice a day all four weeks
DAA: 3g a day all four weeks
Cycle Support: 1 scoop a day for all four weeks

Plus Whey, BCAA, Creatine, Liv52, Fishoil

Thank you guys! This is a great place for info and it has helped guide me a lot. Any help now would be greatly appreciated!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dude it looks great. Maybe someone else can chime in but you have your bases covered

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Epi is mild enough you could drop a week of nolv and add an otc ai like erase.

Nolv 40/20/20
Erase 0/2/3/2/2( or 1)

But really what you have looks fine bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I see is that some people like to add an OTC AI to their PCT.

Like Erase or something along those lines starting 2 weeks into PCT and stretching 2 weeks after the end of the SERM.

It isn't necessary but can assure there is no estrogen rebound when coming off of the SERM.

quik_tongue

Awards
Thanks for the reply and feedback guys.
I think Ill skip the Erase (as budget is tight) and save it for the next time. I know the PCT assist has some AI properties. Ill run that for a week extra.

Also, any thoughts of running nolva 40/30/20/10? Ive never seen Nolva run for 3 weeks but this is just me and searching the boards

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nolva at 20/20/10/10

That cycle is fairly weak. I ran epi at higher doses for six weeks and dosed my nolva as above and everything came out great.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why did you stop at four weeks? That pct looks good to go man.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply and feedback guys.
I think Ill skip the Erase (as budget is tight) and save it for the next time. I know the PCT assist has some AI properties. Ill run that for a week extra.

Also, any thoughts of running nolva 40/30/20/10? Ive never seen Nolva run for 3 weeks but this is just me and searching the boards
just do 20/20/10/10, that was a short and low dose cycle. tbh, youd probly even get away without a serm lol. good choice in getting one though, cant be too careful

quik_tongue

Awards
Hey guys,

thanks for the reply. I made a mistake and didnt put an extra /50 at the end lol. I must of thought that I havent entered my last week....I dunno...I was tired, it was late!

SO my epi was 20/30/40/40/50. I ran is fairly low because it was my first cycle and just wanted to make sure I adjusted well, see if I could mentally handle it plus school etc etc.

A few options saying 20/20/10/10 for nolva. Still run that even with the extra 50 week?

Again, appreciate all the feedback. So nice to get educated people giving advice rather than BB.com saying either eat steak or lift heavy (I do both btw :)

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Dump the nolva and use blackloinresearch's form... You will not be sorry. Do some reading on it, it is better for you and works better on you. Iv used it and will never use nolva again after using it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump the nolva and use blackloinresearch's form... You will not be sorry. Do some reading on it, it is better for you and works better on you. Iv used it and will never use nolva again after using it.
I wouldn't use only an OTC if you have access to SERMS....

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Hey guys,

thanks for the reply. I made a mistake and didnt put an extra /50 at the end lol. I must of thought that I havent entered my last week....I dunno...I was tired, it was late!

SO my epi was 20/30/40/40/50. I ran is fairly low because it was my first cycle and just wanted to make sure I adjusted well, see if I could mentally handle it plus school etc etc.

A few options saying 20/20/10/10 for nolva. Still run that even with the extra 50 week?

Again, appreciate all the feedback. So nice to get educated people giving advice rather than BB.com saying either eat steak or lift heavy (I do both btw :)

unlike bb you'll get varying responses here, that is why no matter what it is always best to do your own research and make an informed decision. I understand that time is of the essence for you now. 20/20/10/10 will work just fine as was stated earlier due to epi being very mild and in fact i like that better than the three weeks I stated but both would have worked. plenty of knowledge here man....soak it up bro!

p.s. the "formeron" that usealittle is talking about is good stuff, you should check it out for future use!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you just told him to drop a serm for a otc ai. way to be a black lion rep

quik_tongue

Awards
unlike bb you'll get varying responses here, that is why no matter what it is always best to do your own research and make an informed decision. I understand that time is of the essence for you now. 20/20/10/10 will work just fine as was stated earlier due to epi being very mild and in fact i like that better than the three weeks I stated but both would have worked. plenty of knowledge here man....soak it up bro!

p.s. the "formeron" that usealittle is talking about is good stuff, you should check it out for future use!
Thanks a lot!

quik_tongue

Awards
TO add:
I will finish my PCT on Dec 31. I know you are supposed to wait 8 weeks before jumping on another cycle.
I was going to do a natty cycle to continue to bulk up, buttt after reading that epistane is so mild, would it be okay to jump on another cycle, say Pmag mid or late Jan for 4 weeks? Or should I just do the nat cycle?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
you just told him to drop a serm for a otc ai. way to be a black lion rep
Definitely is a great product but as everyone else said I would never suggest not using a SERM.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
TO add:
I will finish my PCT on Dec 31. I know you are supposed to wait 8 weeks before jumping on another cycle.
I was going to do a natty cycle to continue to bulk up, buttt after reading that epistane is so mild, would it be okay to jump on another cycle, say Pmag mid or late Jan for 4 weeks? Or should I just do the nat cycle?
Man I jumped on a epi cycle a month after my sustanon cycle. Get bloods dine and they're gtg go for it. Usual time off is the same time you were on plus pct but IMO if your bloods come back normal and you want to jump back on do it.

quik_tongue

Awards
Man I jumped on a epi cycle a month after my sustanon cycle. Get bloods dine and they're gtg go for it. Usual time off is the same time you were on plus pct but IMO if your bloods come back normal and you want to jump back on do it.
Thats good advice. I got bloods week 4 of epistane....my AST was like slightly above normal...like 18 points which is nothing.
Well see after the pct what Im at.

If they are good, Ill jump on pmaag