Awards
DAY 34
Weight: 179.8 (+14.0)
Workout: 3x5 Bench

Highlights:
Bench 170x5, 195x5, 220x5 PR
BB Bench Speed Work x2
Incline DB Press 75x8, 80x6->40x12

Thats all I had time for today, kinda pissed. Working splits on the weekend always screws my workouts, but at least I hit my main movement weights, which is more important to me. Time to eat a bit and then work again...

Morning weight was down again today, but my gym weight was 184, matched for high, and I looked way leaner today. Much more vascularity and separation. No complaints here.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Good work in the gym dude! Kudos for going in between shifts.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Good work in the gym dude! Kudos for going in between shifts.
Thanks man! Haha I gotta get in there sometime! Hardest part is fitting in the cals. The stress of a busy day makes it so hard for me to eat

fordmandiesel

Awards
i hear you on that one, eating is my hardest thing, and fast metabolism isnt exactly a weight lifters best friend sometimes

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
i hear you on that one, eating is my hardest thing, and fast metabolism isnt exactly a weight lifters best friend sometimes
Yeah man. It's the best for cutting, but people with fast metabolisms are usually the ones that don't need to cut haha

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Outrageous update coming when I get home. Great workout is all I need to say

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 35
Weight: 178.8 (+13.0)
Workout: 3x5 Deadlift
[/CENTER]

Highlights:
Deadlift 285x5, 330x5, 375x7 Giant PR was supposed to get 5, said fck it, pulled a few more. stopped because i felt like my form was gonna start failing, really didn't want to push it that hard.
Deficit Deadlift 315x3, 225x6
DB Row x3
Wide Pulldown SS Reverse Grip Pulldown x3
Cable Row x3
Straight Arm Pulldown x3
Incline Bench Curls x3
DB Hammer Curls x2
EZ Bar Preacher Curls x3

Great workout. So amped off the deadlifts. Finally got my belt into a position where it doesn't make me feel like throwing up (lower than other movements). Hands are all shredded up so pulldowns and other movements were a bit of a bitch, but the straight arms really destroyed my lats, extremely underrated movement imo.

Body weight was down again, kinda strange because I've been hitting 4500+ cals, but strength is going up more than ever so I guess it balances out haha. Really hope I can start gaining consistently again, want to bring up my weak points a lot. In the grand scheme, today was just an outlier, so I should be back above 180 morning weight real soon.

Video Below:

[video=youtube;4nX5L2z8u98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nX5L2z8u98[/video]

Killed this **** haha. When your sleep, diet, water intake (!), and training come together, you get some MAD workouts!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Solid lift right there! Great form. Keep making PR's. Love seeing the vids of the progress. Mad respect

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Solid lift right there! Great form. Keep making PR's. Love seeing the vids of the progress. Mad respect
Thanks man! Will do! I'll try to film my bench and OHP, hard to get a good angle so i generally don't film it. bench is the lift which probably needs the most form work for me though

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 36
Weight: 179.8 (+14.0)
Workout: 3x5 OHP

Highlights:
OHP 125x5, 145x5, 160x5 PR
Side Raises SS Front Raises x3
Face Pull SS Rear DB Fly x2
Plate Shrugs x3
Threw some abs in too.

Video Below:

[video=youtube_share;d0mQIRtSnyY]http://youtu.be/d0mQIRtSnyY[/video]

Felt good for the first 3, elbows flared and back arched a little too much on the last 2, but reps are reps! This was my 1RM from end of last cycle, so my all time 1RM PR, and I just ripped it for 5. On my way to the bodyweight OHP!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 37
Weight: 180.8 (+15.0)
Workout: Rest Day

Highlights:
Good day of sleep and food. It was a really good break for my mind. Managed to hit Costco so I'm all stocked up on my gain foods. Just gotta get em into my body now. Dropped letro today; nips weren't getting any worse, but they also weren't getting any better, so I thought it would be better to save for afterwards, and maybe I'll get some more gains with some more est in my system. We'll see how it goes. Back in the gym tomorrow, 3x5 legs coming up. Need to hit a pretty big number if I remember correctly, but I won't sweat it until I get in there.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LOVE Costco.....changed my life. She's not a cheap date but she puts out for sure.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I LOVE Costco.....changed my life. She's not a cheap date but she puts out for sure.
HAHAHA that's gold! You treat her right and she'll treat you right back, that's for sure!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Little update this morning; thinking of entering a big pull competition at a local gym. Some fundraiser for kids, but basically you just get a bunch of guys together and max out on deads. If I have time between shifts I'm gonna hit it up, shooting for 455 or maybe 475. I'd really like to add over 100 pounds to my deadlift and nearly that to my squat, so 485+ end cycle goal is what I'm going for. The sooner the better, however.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 38
Weight: 180.8 (+15.0)
Workout: 3x5 Squats

Highlights:
Squats 255x5, 295x5, 335x5 PR
Pause Squats 225x6x2
Deficit SLDL 185x8x3

All I had time for today. Short workout yet again. Cals are up, weight seems to follow as well. Really want to get to 190 this run. Doubtful for morning weight, but still possible. Only about 5 pounds away from 190 day weight but I'd really like to get as high as possible. I can cut before summer, still visible abs so I'm not too concerned either. Size in all the right places is what matters right now. Shirts and jeans all fitting a LOT tighter. Tight shirts from before are unwearable, slim jeans from before are unwearable. Lots of comments from people I work with and family, and I've been getting hit on a lot more at work haha. Time to step my game up!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 39
Weight: 181.2 (+15.4)
Workout: 3x3 Bench

Highlights:
BB Bench 185x3, 215x3, 245x3 PR
BB Bench 185x6, 135x10
DB Incline 75x12, 85x6, 70x8
Cable Crossover x3
Weighted Dips x3
Pushdowns FST-7
Overhead Tricep Extensions x3
+ some abs
great workout overall. 186 gym weight. Cals and sleep are much better. Starting to get over a cold too, realized my nose has been plugged for like the last 10 days.. Some heavy deads in a little bit. Will update tonight!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 40
Weight: 181.4 (+15.6)
Workout: 3x3 Dead

Highlights:
Deadlifts 315x3, 365x3, 405x3 PR
DB Rows x3
Wide Pulldowns ST Reverse Grip Pulldowns x3
Cable Rows x3
Straight Arm Pulldowns x3
incline curl x2
hammer curl x2
cable curl x2
+calves

Get some good rest tonight and hopefully make it to the Deadlift competition tomorrow!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 41
Weight: 185.4 (day weight)
Workout: 3x3 OHP

Highlights:
Today was a weird day.. Got an amazing sleep, but unfortunately that meant I missed breakfast, so I ran out to the big pull and only ate two packs of nerds and a monster.. Brutal, I know. Then, after my pulls I decided to do my entire shoulder day. Long story short, made it to workwith no time to eat and I'm finally able to get some food, 9.5 hours later.. So, on to the highlights!

Meet:
Deadlift 255x5 (warm up), 335x1, 385x1, 455x1 +30 lb PR Just barely under 2.5x bodyweight. Third highest pull overall, fourth for ratio!

Shoulder day:
OHP 135x3, 155x3, 145x3 PR
Push Press x2
Side Raises x3
Face Pulls x3
Rear Delt Flyes x3
BB Shrugs x3 Double drop sets

Felt like **** today with no food but my mood was sky high. I'll see if I can post my pull, be warned though, the form was not the best haha.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 42
Weight: ???
Workout: Rest Day

Highlights:
Another off schedule day, mind was fuzzy all day as well. Decided to take a rest day and eat as much as possible. Hit 5200 cals. Back at er tomorrow with some Squattssss

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
So I have officially stopped gaining weight, and I've hit over 5000 calories for the last 4 days, and I've actually lost weight. So, I'm going to slow my progression on my lifts, drop calories down to 4400, maybe less, and bump DMZ to 80. The remainder of the cycle will be a recomp/cut. Only reason I'm bumping to 80 is for the strength gains and the fact that my sides are not high at all, besides shutdown.

Is it normal for a product to lose effectiveness around this time? Does the body just get used to the hormones?

Also just want to say that I won't be doing any oral cycles of DMZ over 6 weeks any more, probably even 5. My best results seem to come from short bursts of bulking, hell, almost all of my weight gain was within the first 4 weeks! My next run will most likely be something like DMZ and M-Sten, 5 weeks, if I can still find M-Sten, and if I have moved out by then it will be SD and Test.

Peak weight this run was 181.4 morning weight, and that was like day 28 or something..

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Hows dmz at 80?
Never made it haha. End of week 6 had me feeling like crap. I was struggling to hit my goal of 5200 calories so I decided to PCT and hold on to what I had made. End of day 4 of PCT right now, down less than a pound from peak cycle weight.
Start: 165.8
Current: 181.4 (+15. 6)

I don't recommend going longer than 6 weeks with DMZ, especially if you're gonna be running up to 60. Maybe MAYBE if you're at 40-45. Basically all my gains came in the first 4 weeks.

Plans right now are to PCT, then start a cut/reverse reverse diet to get my maintenance down while holding on to muscle haha. So 300 deficit, dropping about 50 more each week to try and get my maintenance from 4300ish to something more manageable, 2500 would be a dream. Gonna allow myself about 12 weeks to do all that.

Then, I have a few choices. Looking into M-dien, or a DMZ+Msten stack, or, if I've moved out, a low test+ high tren pin cycle. All would be a bulk.

Most likely is dmz+msten. Thinking
Dmz 40 for 4, bump to 60 for last 2, maybe higher since it's solo.
msten 20 for 4.

Thanks for all the support guys, shame the cycle didn't end up being exactly what I wanted. Still made some crazy gains though, so I can't complain too much. Now just gotta hold on to them.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a fuggin success to me brother!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Looks like a fuggin success to me brother!
Haha in some aspects yes! When it ends on a sour note it changes the whole perspective I suppose.
385x1 - > 455x1 deads,
335x1 - > 365x3 squats,
215x3 - > 245x3 bench,
155x3 - > 175x3 ohp