Log (4/15 to 5/14): Licogenix and nothing else (Not Sponsored)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the detailed updates!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear cubsfan. I've been reading your log as well. Just could not find a right point to add a comment.

Your avatar...is it recent ? You don't look bad for 300+. I didn't hey my shoulder arm separation until only recently. Good luck on your run. I will make a point to stop by.
That pic was last summer I was around 285. I will prob post a few crappy ones I took when I started Licogenix to my log. At 300 I look sloppy and wear 3XL, when I hit 285 ish I can wear 2x shirts. My long term goal is to get back to 240-250, I think that's my sweet spot.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That pic was last summer I was around 285. I will prob post a few crappy ones I took when I started Licogenix to my log. At 300 I look sloppy and wear 3XL, when I hit 285 ish I can wear 2x shirts. My long term goal is to get back to 240-250, I think that's my sweet spot.
Awesome ! Based on your log, you seem to be well on your way.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good start bro and hell no don't change anything your log is very well designed. 360lbs is still 360lbs lol Good work!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 (4/19)

Supplements:
2 Licogenix capsules with food x 3 meals (6 caps total)

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Cardio elliptical - 1,902 calories (90 minutes w/o stopping)

Comments:

Muscle separation - Hmmmm....muscles look fuller and dare I say it ? Bigger ? I don't see signs of bloating, but I looked swolen this morning.
Vascularity - My skin does look thinner. (Purely based on green veins that I now see through my skin) No veins popping out today. Only when I was carrying something heavy at work. All cardio today, so no veins visible at the gym.
Strength - No comment. Did not lift today.
Workout Energy - Energy was through the roof today. I was on elliptical machine for about 90 minutes watching the Blackhawks game. First boring playoff game I have seen in this years amazing NHL playoffs. I had so much energy in that I through in some intervals. Regular pace for 4 minutes, all out for 1 minute. My version of HIIT....LOL. 4th straight days of cardio and my legs were fine.
Normal Energy - I stayed up watching NHL playoffs this time and ended up only sleeping for 4 hours. No crash at all today and as they say in horseracing....I was full of run at the gym. Felt good all day.
Libido - Rising for sure. I think my T level must be rising as well. Cannot have sexual thoughts without getting a boner. I have to watch it in the office. Seriously...within 5 seconds, its at full attention.
Joint Pains - None.
Skin - Normal.

OK, I skipped the arm/leg workout and decided to go all out on cardio. My shirt felt a bit tight today on my chest, shoulders and arms. Not in my waist. Same shirt I have been wearing loose in the past 2 weeks. I thought...here we go again. I am holding water or maybe I have gained weight. Damn sticking point ! I wanted to get rid of some of the bulk.

I went to the gym full of energy and threw in one of my best cardio sessions in a while. After I was done, I still had energy, so I shot baskets for about 30 minutes. No problems there as I was hitting my 3 pointers one after the other. I tried this in the past and usually it is tough to shoot after a long cardio session. My legs turn to jelly and I can't push off. I end up shooting with my arms and of course messing up the form and clanking shots off the rim. Well not today.

I rushed home to see if the swole look had gone away. Slightly...but not a lot. I started to look closer and the definition I saw yesterday was still there. All my muscles were just very full. This could be a 1 day thing and I could be going through adjustments or maybe one effect of Licogenix is showing up now and others will follow later.

I went into this thinking that I would get a dry lean look in 5 weeks and lose some muscle fullness.

For me, could I maybe expect to see more muscle gain, while losing some body fat ? A true recomp ?

Eiither would be Ok with me. Although I would like to still carry about 25 lbs less weight...muscle or not.

Jury is still out. Pictures in 3 days with side by side comparison of start versus week 1.

Onto tomorrow ! (Post 3 spreadsheets have been updated)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good start bro and hell no don't change anything your log is very well designed. 360lbs is still 360lbs lol Good work!
Already edited....I have no life. LOL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Keep on killin it!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick comment.

The swole look has gone down even more and I see more signs of definition.

Another night of 4 hour sleep. This can't be good on the cortisol level.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, 4 hour sleep sucks. I'd die if I did that regularly, but I know I'm lucky about ease of sleep. Interested in seeing the difference in pictures at the end of this log.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, 4 hour sleep sucks. I'd die if I did that regularly, but I know I'm lucky about ease of sleep. Interested in seeing the difference in pictures at the end of this log.
Don't get on road on I-95 in the east coast around 2 PM. I will be on the road and I can't promise how alert I will be.

J/k, I feel great. I am use to this by now. I just can't keep doing it if I want to lose weight.

I am posting weekly pictures as well on post 3 of this log.

Thanks !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 (4/20)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
Cardio elliptical - 1,219 calories
Leg Extensions 10x8 (60 lbs for all 10 sets)
Leg Press 8x15 (225 lbs for all 8 sets)
Leg Curls 10x8 (90 lbs for all 10 sets)
Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine 4x20 (225 lbs for all 4 sets)

Comments:

Muscle separation - Muscle fullness remains. Slight loss in muscle definition when looked at closely. Received several compliments today saying I look much leaner. (vs when the person in question last saw me)
Vascularity - No veins. Worked strictly legs. Green lines starting to show on legs now.
Strength - Haven't done legs in a while, so I picked weights I thought I could handle. Extensions and Curls felt light. Leg Press was right on the money. Felt good and did not struggle. Will look to bump up weight slightly next week.
Workout Energy - Workout was a breeze. Although I did not have yesterday's boundless energy, I still had plenty of energy to power through my workout.
Normal Energy - Another late night. I was good until 2 PM and I started struggling. Had a turbo coffee from Dunkin Donuts and pressed on. Went out for dinner and movie and almost slept through the movie. Luckily my girlfriends daggers kept me awake. She gets so annoyed when I doze off during "her" movie.
Libido - The morning effect is still there. Libido is good.
Joint Pains - None at all.
Skin - No noticeable difference yet.

Lack of sleep causing me to stop progress ? That is definitely possible. I think this has a lot to do with the stall in weight loss I saw prior to this run and I have not learned my lesson yet. Could this be making me hold water also ? Just speculating.

I still have a bit of DOMS from my back workout earlier in the week. I changed thinks up a bit and changed the tempo as well to get more pump. (slower reps) I lose the muscle soreness and will repeat this back workout next week. I worked my legs for the first time today and expect some soreness on Sunday. It's always 2 days with me before soreness is felt.

Softball tomorrow. I need to go to sleep. Yes, I got my priorities straight.

Onto tomorrow !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 (4/21)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie Normal

Exercise:
Softball (1 game)

Comments:

Muscle separation - No mirror watching today. I looked OK with quick glances. More to report on Sundays update.
Vascularity - Green lines continue to look prominent in my legs. I''ve never had veins pop out in my legs before, so I will be watching closely.
Strength - No lifting, so nothing to report. Popped up and hit grounders today, so couldn't gauge if I hit the ball farther in softball.
Workout Energy - No energy issues with softball. However, not much activity today at 3rd. Our opponent hit a lot of flyballs and line drives.
Normal Energy - Normal energy today. Nothing noticeable. I think I tend to monitor energy better on workout days.
Libido - Libido is good. Still elevated.
Skin - No noticeable difference yet.

Softball days work out to my rest day, so I was in a relaxing mood all day. Looking forward to weighing in on sunday and taking some pictures.

have a good Sunday everyone !

Onto tomorrow !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird things happen when you edit a post by taking out a picture and replacing it with another. All past pictures gather at the bottom. For this reason, I don't think I can continue to update on post 3.

Does anyone know how I can add a signature on my posts, so that I can direct them to a link with key updates ? Signature should show everytime I post.

Thanks !

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, late but in!!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on! Thanks for the warm welcome my friend! I'm really interested in Lico! All Athletix supps I've ever tried are awesome!

I'm thinking of making Lico my next AI after my Anabeta Elite Erase Pro cycle.

Bro, THANK YOU for riding solo on this one instead of stacking with outrageous amounts of sh1t! Will be following closely especially since you haven't had any joint pain I like that lol! Also, KILLER leg day man!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 (4/22)

Weight:
235.4 lbs (+0.4 lbs since start)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Cardio elliptical 1,256 calories
HS Incline Press 11 x 8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 320 lbs)
HS Incline Press 1 x 16 (360 lbs x 6 reps, strip down, 180 lbs x 14 reps)
Dumbbell Curls 10 x 8 (35 lb dumbbells for all 10 sets)
Machine Chest Flyes 10 x 8 (150 lbs for all 10 sets)
HS Wide Chest Press 5 x 8 (180 lbs for all 5 sets)
Punch Heavy Bags for 15 minutes

Comments:

Muscle separation - Good definition starting to show on shoulders, upper chest and calves. Muscles feel very full even when rested.
Vascularity - No eye popping veins yet. It's only been 1 week and I still have layers of fat to get rid of.
Strength - Felt strong and aggressive lifting. Got 2 more reps out of HS Inclines Press vs last week.
Workout Energy - Full of energy at the gym. Needed something to do between lifting, so I punched the heavy bag for about a minute each time.
Normal Energy - Had a great night of sleep last night and felt very rested all day.
Libido - Libido is good. Morning effects are "nice"
Skin - Bit oily with small breakouts.

My muscles feel great. Pretty hard without flexing hard. Starting to get better pumps working out as well. Starting to see some definition lines on my shoulders. No veins yet, but gotta work on reducing fat first. I feel that skin is thinning out as I see green lines everywhere.

I got to the gym full of energy in the morning and put in a good cardio session with a lot of sweating. Yes, I wipe down the machine thoroughly. I went back to the gym after dinner and felt strong throughout. I felt very aggressive and felt confident in my lifts. I was able to get 2 more out of my Incline HS Chest Press. I was walking around like a mad man in between, so I decided to walk over to the heavy bag and beat the crap out of it in between sets. (No gloves) My knuckles hurt like hell right now, but at the moment, I did not want to stop. My aggression was definitely high today. I love Chest days.

With libido strong, strength increasing and aggression increasing, I am kinda OK with the slight weight increase. Kinda...Goal is still to drop weight. I will work towards that goal this week, but who know what will happen. Also, these are signs of T level increasing, so Licogenix is definitely helping there. Other than 4-5 doses of Prometheus Rising that I took few weeks ago, I have not touched any T booster for at least 1 year...I think. I can't remember when I took HCGenerate. Last January ?

Getting leaner is still the goal, but who can be unhappy about getting stronger ? Not this guy.

Onto tomorrow. Another strength test - Shoulder Press.

I took pictures today, so I will post them tomorrow. Gotta go to sleep.
I tend to wait as long as I can to add updates, so I can write entire day's observations. So I always post close to midnight or next day.

FYI - I can't figure out editing same post by updating pictures each week, so I am going to just have one for each week. What's remaining are Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5 and final updates. The post number for each picture update will be on my signature, so you don't have to look through all other posts.

Thanks !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on! Thanks for the warm welcome my friend! I'm really interested in Lico! All Athletix supps I've ever tried are awesome!

I'm thinking of making Lico my next AI after my Anabeta Elite Erase Pro cycle.

Bro, THANK YOU for riding solo on this one instead of stacking with outrageous amounts of sh1t! Will be following closely especially since you haven't had any joint pain I like that lol! Also, KILLER leg day man!
Thanks ! My interest peaked after reading everyone else's results. I wanted to run it solo because I wanted to make a decision on which was AI was best for me - Erase Pro or Licogenix. Unfortunately, I ran Erase Pro with many other supplements. I am running Licogenix solo now and will run Erase Pro solo sometime later this year.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you feel like the pro went? I'll let you know how my last 4 of pro solo goes and you keep doing you're thing with this log... Deal?

I'm just now starting to look seriously into Lico. The boards have been Buzzing? Lots of good feedback?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you feel like the pro went? I'll let you know how my last 4 of pro solo goes and you keep doing you're thing with this log... Deal?

I'm just now starting to look seriously into Lico. The boards have been Buzzing? Lots of good feedback?
Deal !

I can't tell about Erase Pro. 30 lbs ago, when I started all this, I used Erase Pro with OEP, AT2, Lipo PM, ...etc. So I lost gain, but I can only attribute it to the entire stack, diet and exercise. I need to do a solo run to see the difference.

Yeah the board has been buzzing about Licogenix. I think the key was that all initial loggers were great. They all provided a ton of detail and none dropped out. Check it out. I will do my best to add as much details as possible in my log.

I am definitely interested in your Erase Pro solo run as well.

Good luck !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro log is looking GOOOOD! Lot of volume and I'm sure the pics will show the work!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro log is looking GOOOOD! Lot of volume and I'm sure the pics will show the work!
That's how I do ! LOL.

I copied all the best loggers here. Mostly, my unpaid consultant Chedapalooza.

Today's log and pics coming up in the next couple hours. I am walking on air after today's workout !

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the weight yet. Fluctuates a lot based on food, water, time, etc. I'd let the pictures do the talking. If you look better by the end than you did at the beginning then I wouldn't get too caught up in the scale numbers. I'll bet you're down by the end and keep in mind you may be adding muscle.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 (4/23)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Cardio elliptical 1,284 calories
Machine Shoulder Press 11 x 8 (70, 100, 130, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 180 lbs)
Machine Shoulder Press 1 x 12 (200 lbs x 9 reps, strip down, 120 lbs x 9 reps)
Machine Side Laterals 10 x 8 (60 lbs for all 10 sets)
Kettle bell upright rows 2 x 15 (65 lb kettle bell)
Volleyball - 5 on 5 (1 hour and 30 minutes)

Comments:

Muscle separation - My shoulder and arm separation is showing prominently and muscle shape is showing through the polo shirt I wore to work today. Nice !
Vascularity - I am beginning to think it will happen during this run. My skin is really thinning out.
Strength - Felt alpha and strong. Repped out 3 more on machine shoulder press versus last week. I had the 4th one up halfway, then my form broke and my arms just gave out. I stripped it down and repped out 9 more at 120 lbs. Last week, I finished off with 100 lbs for 12 reps.
Workout Energy - Went into the gym with normal to below normal energy. Got on elliptical and energy just started to build and build. After leaving the elliptical with a huge puddle beneath me, I felt strong and was ready to destroy the shoulders.
Normal Energy - Long day sitting at my desk staring at the computer. A lot of work today. It kinda drained me and my energy level went down during my commute home. It picked back up at gym.
Libido - Still waking up pumped up and at attention. Drive is strong throughout the day. Gotta watch what I think about when my mind wonders during work.
Joint Pains - OK, my elbows and wrists are sore. I think it is because I punched the heavy bag as hard as I can yesterday without any gloves on. I do not think this is from Licogenix. My knuckles are really sore as well. I will monitor just in case.
Skin - It was oily again today, however the breakouts are gone.

I am going to get right to it. Awesome workout today !!! I love working shoulders and today it gave me no resistance. I felt strong and actually strength kept building as I got to my 10th set. Then I eased through the 11th set and repped out 9 with 200 lbs for a personal best. Stripped it down immediately and repped out another 9 with 120 lbs. This is after 60 minutes of cardio. I was walking on cloud 9 after this and felt like nothing would stand in my way. Love the alpha feeling. Played volleyball like a mad man. Diving for every ball and hitting the ball with substance.

I sweated like crazy again during cardio. I actually produced a puddle under each arm. When I am on elliptical, I watch a game and then scan the gym during commercials. There was a beautiful Italian girl 2 machines away from me. She peaked over few times. She was either disgusted at how much someone could sweat or impressed at how fast I was moving. I choose to think she was impressed. LOL !

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the weight yet. Fluctuates a lot based on food, water, time, etc. I'd let the pictures do the talking. If you look better by the end than you did at the beginning then I wouldn't get too caught up in the scale numbers. I'll bet you're down by the end and keep in mind you may be adding muscle.
Thanks Geoforce !

I wanted a leaner cut look, but it seems as though Licogenix is working more like a T-booster for me with no bloating. Maybe because I did not use a T-booster at any significant length prior to this run ?

I also wanted to carry lesser weight since I am getting older, but I can't really complain if I am gaining strength and muscle with some cut thrown in. I don't think anybody would as it would be a true recomp run.

I think I am preoccupied with the number, because that was what I focused on to stay on track to lose weight. I did not want to rest on my laurels just because I reached somewhat of a comfortable level. It will be a mental challenge, but I will try to get the number out of my head.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 Trackers

Workout

wo.JPG

Diet

diet.JPG

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start vs Week 1 Picture comparison

Looks a bit bloated vs start. I am not worried. Just getting started.

start front relax.jpg
week 1 front relax.jpg

start veins.jpg
week 1 veins.jpg

start bicep.jpg
week 1 bicep.jpg

start muscular.jpg
week 1 muscular.jpg

start back bicep.jpg
week 1 back bicep.jpg

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight bro your got some big ass arms. You will be a freak if you can get your bf around 7-10 percent. Impressive updates and loving the logs!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I am not going to put too much stock on early photos, I think the difference in first 3 pics are that on start pics I am leaning over and on week 1 pics, my back is slightly arched. The angle of the shot is making me look much bigger on week 1 pics.

Either way, week 1 pics are for browsing only and should not be used to gauge progressive.

I don't want readers to think Licogenix is not working judging from these pictures only as I am taking these pictures with my phone.

Lighting, timing, pose will be all considered in future pics.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that brother but still gota give credit where it's due and your arms like I said are frigging huge.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that brother but still gota give credit where it's due and your arms like I said are frigging huge.
Thanks Packers.

I was actually trying to say that the angle is making my waist much bigger in week 1 pictures versus start pictures.

Either way, I am not concerned. Will detail my observations on my update later today.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 (4/24)

Supplements:

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Softball (1 game)
Straight Arm Pulldowns 10x10 (50 lbs for all 10 sets)
Upright Rows 6x10 (45 lbs for all 6 sets)
One arm Hammer Strength Rows 10x8 (90 lbs for all 10 sets with no rest - right arm...then left arm...then right arm...until 10 sets are complete)
Front Pulldowns 5x8 (100 lbs for all 5 sets)
Front Pulldowns 5x8 (120 lbs for all 5 sets)
One arm Hammer Strength Rows 10x8 (180 lbs for all 10 sets)
Seated Crunches 10x15 (80 lbs for all 10 sets)

Comments:

Muscle separation - I did Upright Rows between sets of straight arm pulldowns, because I saw muscle separation with definition in the mirrors. I actually looked cut ! Shoulders and arms anyway.
Vascularity - It's coming. Just need to stay the course and stay true on my diet. I see signs everyday.
Strength - OK strength today. Did not go heavy, so I don't know what I would have been capable of. However, muscle endurance was good as I threw in a lot of sets without rest.
Workout Energy - Was tired all day at work and during commute home. I was asked to play softball, so I went. From that point forth energy kept building until I finished my workout at the gym.
Normal Energy - Three hours sleep night before. Today was torture. Morning meeting got me through, but afternoon sitting in front of my computer, I am sure I nodded off for few moments.
Libido - Woke up late and that started a hectic day. Libido was not on my mind and therefore signs of it was not observed.
Joint Pains - Elbow pain is gone. Wrists are still sore. I still attribute it to heavy bag. I miss hit the bag many times. (at a wrong angle)
Skin - Normal skin today. No signs of oil.

I slept 3 hours last night and woke up late this morning. That started a torturous workday with no energy and sleepiness. I decided I was going to take a nap when I got home with realization that I could fall asleep for hours.

Well, one of my buddies who play on a weekday league asked me to play softball. Thank God I did not lay down. I got in my car, got to the game on adrenaline and played a so so game. I was full of energy at the end of the game and decided to goto the gym. I usually do cardio on Tuesdays, but I decided to change things up. High volume back workout.

As I worked my back, I noticed that my shoulders were especially cut looking as well as my arms. Of course, I added upright rows to check it out. Motivation is key. I then ripped through low weight one arm HS Rows - 10 sets consecutive alternating arms, no rest. This was a sort of a cardio for me. I finished up feeling great and alpha.

Not much sweating at the gym.

I have not had one day of low energy at the gym. If you read through my log, you know that there has now been 3 instances of nights where I slept 3-4 hours. If this continues, I would have to attribute this workout energy to Licogenix. I can't think of anything else that would be the culprit and I am not taking any other supplements.

I felt great so I took some pictures. I will post it in next 15 minutes.

So far, so good guys.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's Pictures (04 24 2012)

post 1.jpg

post 2.jpg

post 4.jpg

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Veins itching to come up. (pic of arm relaxed)

photo (3).jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is so detailed, loving it!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log is so detailed, loving it!!!
Agreed! Very detailed! Strength gains are coming along nicely man! I'm watching your progress and its coming! Keep it up brother!

I would also agree that the wrist pain,hand pain is prob from the heavy bag. I used to box a little bit back in my younger days and no gloves will do it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah JD log is def detailed and starting off impressive. Brother I didn't know you play softball that is cool. I play as well from April through Nov. Mainly Monday night league, and Friday night one pitch tourneys. Last year we came out in one pitches 44-5. It keeps me active and allows me to time with my two brothers and friends from school.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! Very detailed! Strength gains are coming along nicely man! I'm watching your progress and its coming! Keep it up brother!

I would also agree that the wrist pain,hand pain is prob from the heavy bag. I used to box a little bit back in my younger days and no gloves will do it.
Dvaldez5,

Thanks ! How's your Erase Pro run going ?
Yeah, no glove + aggression from high T + heavy bag = pains on wrist, elbow and knuckles. Good news is that wrist pain is gone now.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I punch the heavy bag sometimes and drive the adrenaline through the roof before my last 2 heavy sets on HS Inc press or shoulder press. Aggression definitely helps you lift more. Love that intense feeling.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah JD log is def detailed and starting off impressive. Brother I didn't know you play softball that is cool. I play as well from April through Nov. Mainly Monday night league, and Friday night one pitch tourneys. Last year we came out in one pitches 44-5. It keeps me active and allows me to time with my two brothers and friends from school.
Awesome ! Men's softball is no joke in a right league. You better know how to play. I play in a league with no fences, so you better be in shape to run as well. Love softball.

I also play all year and we also sign up for a major tourney in the area.

44-5 !!!!! Wow. No mercy in your league !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that's one pitches lol. We have a good team for Friday nights. Monday league can be good or bad depending on what season. Spring for ex is rough cause a lot of players are out due to kids sports. Which I understand. We play league ball ISA rules 5 home runs in our class. Basically C class. I hit 15 hr's last year lol. Been playing 13 years straight. The last 5 years when we started playing one pitches, our team has played in all but one.