Formula-X.~.Licogenix Log

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
First off I would like to thank Athletix Sports and JD for choosing me to log Formula-X. I will be adding Licogenix to the log, I had no choice but to buy a couple of bottles after seeing the reviews :biggthumpup:

Popped 2 caps of Licogenix with my meal, I will take 1 scoop of Formula-X in about 30min, then head to the gym. I will report back tonight with my initial thoughts.

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
My initial thoughts:

Taste: 9.5/10
Great taste, a light pink lemonade flavor. Easy to take down, very enjoyable.

Mixability: 10/10
No issues here. I first thought to myself bcaa's do not mix good, but it ended up mixing really fast.

Energy: 9/10
This was odd, I felt a big boost of focus and energy? can NAT give you such an increase in energy and focus?

Focus: 10/10
Like I said. Focus and energy was really good, maybe it's just a coincidence. I will keep my eye on this.

Pump: 7/10
I'm not looking for pumps but it was pretty decent tonight.

Thoughts: Happy with my first serving today, much better than expected. I'm going to try dosing this intra tomorrow.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already know the outcome of this... but HAI THERE!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My initial thoughts:

Taste: 9.5/10
Great taste, a light pink lemonade flavor. Easy to take down, very enjoyable.

Mixability: 10/10
No issues here. I first thought to myself bcaa's do not mix good, but it ended up mixing really fast.

This was odd, I felt a big boost of focus and energy? can NAT give you such an increase in energy and focus?

Like I said. Focus and energy was really good, maybe it's just a coincidence. I will keep my eye on this.

I'm not looking for pumps but it was pretty decent tonight.

Thoughts: Happy with my first serving today, much better than expected. I'm going to try dosing this intra tomorrow.

Good to hear you enjoyed your first go with Formula-X :D

Big time man! N-acetyl-tyrosine is awesome for a boost in energy, focus and aggression.

I already know the outcome of this... but HAI THERE!
^ yes he does, you should check out DJ's log, lots of good info.

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Energy: 8/10
Was feeling a little drained, but F-X really helped me hit the weights hard tonight.

This.

OK pumps, but I really think you get the real pumps from a good workout.

Recovery: 10/10
??? Took intra workout today, holy **** athletix, I have no clue if this was just a really good day or what, but I was taking 30 seconds between sets and felt fully ready to go again.

Strength: N/A
Too easy to comment on this.

Endurance: 9/10
This is a big one with the recovery, endurance felt real good today.

Libido: 1/10
No change. Too early.

Leaning: N/A
No change. Too early.

Thoughts:
This is my second day, hit shoulders and back. Went really good, this I really liked this as an intra supplement today. Fri/Sat is my rest days, I will update Sunday night.

Thank you for following:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Good to hear you liked the intra dosing! Formula-X is a wicked recovery formula and the top of the line test booster.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start brother! Can't wait to see finishing results.

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Aggession and natural energy is up from both Formula-X and Licogenix.

Spot on right after a scoop of Formula-X pre-workout.

Pumps and Veins: 9/10
Pumps havn't changed much, maybe a slight increase. What has changed is da VEINS man :) veins havee been stickin out of my biceps & forearms like mad. Going by the logs I followed from lico, I will give most of the credit to lico for this.

Recovery: 8/10 pwo, 10/10 when taken intra
I like the intra dose more for recovery, but I like the pre-workout dose for energy.

Strength: 6/10
You would think 10 days is a little early, but I've increased a couple reps in all my exercises the last few days

Endurance: 10/10
This is on the same level as cordygen ultra. Big boost in endurance.

Libido: 12/10 lol
Holy shirts lol. This may be tmi, but dang boner after boner. I thinkin I react very well to the Daa. Even the amount of juice in me coming out is nuts lol :boobies:
:eek:p::hump:

Leaning: N/A
Nothing crazy in the first week. Last couple days on the other hand im noticing I look full & more cuts

Thoughts:
My 10th day in. Very happy with the way this is going. Sorry for the lack of updates athletix :( been so busy, imma make sure I update more often. Shoulders & Back tomorrow imma **** **** up:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahaha was getting a little worried ;)

Awesome to hear! Looks like your having fun with the libido boost lol

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Energy: 10/10
Energy has gone up so much this week.

After a dose aggression is on blast.

Pumps and Veins: 12/10
Ok started to wonder about what everyone was sayin about vascularity being higher than NO2 boosters and such. All correct, I have never ever had vascularity like this, im lookin lean & mean on this licogenix.

Recovery: 10/10 pwo
Recover improved more this week. I dont think it can be better than this.

Strength: 9/10
Bench went up 4 reps this week :) I can't remember such a big increase in 1 week.

Endurance: 10/10
Endurance is still up.

Libido: 12/10
Not even going here, you guyz will think im a perv.

Leaning: 10/10
Leaning faster than any PH or fat burner I have used.

Thoughts:
22nd day in, sorry for lack of update guyz, to make it up I ordered another Lico and Formula x. Only reason why I ordered it again was because this is by far the best test boost I have ever felt natural, im not getting joint pain, but my estrogen must be down because im lookin a ton more dry, lean and aggression is up. Getting some zits on da back, which I like because it tells me its workin goood.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!! Love it :D I'm a week into Licogenix and indeed BamaDog this stuff is the REAL DEAL!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOO WOO that's what I'm talking about! Lic is my new staple for natty test runs.

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Feeling like I'm ON right now

I believe NAT is working tremendously on my focus.

Pumps and Veins: 10/10
This is where Licogenix has impressed me the most, I must be losing a nice amount of bodyfat because my veins are looking sick right now.

Recovery inbetween sets keep improving, formula x is spot on for recovery.

Strength: 12/10Up 4-6 reps on all lifts, strength gains have been by far the best I've had in a long time, better than some PH cycles Iv used.

Endurance: 8/10
Endurance is going good still.

Libido: 8/10
Libido is still doing good.

I think I will beat my personal best in lowest bodyfat I have ever been by the end of this log.

Thoughts:
33 days in. I cannot get enough of F-x and Lic, I can't see any natural supplement coming close to licogenix.
[HR][/HR]

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad it's going good, this combo is without a doubt the best test booster and anti-estrogen stack on the market.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where Licogenix has impressed me the most, I must be losing a nice amount of bodyfat because my veins are looking sick right now.

Just started my Licogenix / Formula X log.. with a couple of extras thrown in.. Reading this about vascularity totally excites me... love roadmap arms!!!! lol

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Feeling like I'm ON right now

I believe NAT is working tremendously on my focus.

Recovery inbetween sets keep improving, formula x is spot on for recovery.

Strength: 12/10Up 4-6 reps on all lifts, strength gains have been by far the best I've had in a long time, better than some PH cycles Iv used.

Endurance: 8/10
Endurance is going good still.

Libido: 8/10
Libido is still doing good.

I think I will beat my personal best in lowest bodyfat I have ever been by the end of this log.

Thoughts:
33 days in. I cannot get enough of F-x and Lic, I can't see any natural supplement coming close to licogenix.
[HR][/HR]
How long you plan to run this stack?

At day 1 were your all rated factors at 5/10 or what was your baseline rating?