LJ100 aka Long Jack..... How Legit is it?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I asked my Dr about Preg, she said it can rise estro, is that true?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it raised estro as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think danes is saying that running it with longjack activates it to convert more to test...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
mmmm, LJ100 + Bulbine is coming up more and more on my radar

hsk

Awards
  • Established
So my pregnenolone caps are 10mg caps. Any suggestions on how to run it alongside 400mg of LJ100? I'm in my mid thirties if it makes any difference.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Oral can go anywhere but usually to progesterone in men, which will lower estrogen and DHT in theory.

Transdermal goes to cortisol and makes it to the brain. Sublingual makes it to the brain too. There are people going off Diazepam after they find a good transdermal dose. Too bad you can't buy good cream. I make my own.

Good cortisol and pregnenolone will significantly reduce stress in most. The purpose of acutely increased cortisol as a stress hormone in the brain is to make you tune out the stressor and deal with the gravity of task. No fear, anxiety or fidgeting but focus and productivity is the result. I think they tested people in public speaking by giving the 'treatment' group some hydrocortisone before. Those experienced a lot less stress and did better.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Oral can go anywhere but usually to progesterone in men, which will lower estrogen and DHT in theory.

Transdermal goes to cortisol and makes it to the brain. Sublingual makes it to the brain too. There are people going off Diazepam after they find a good transdermal dose. Too bad you can't buy good cream. I make my own.

Good cortisol and pregnenolone will significantly reduce stress in most. The purpose of acutely increased cortisol as a stress hormone in the brain is to make you tune out the stressor and deal with the gravity of task. No fear, anxiety or fidgeting but focus and productivity is the result. I think they tested people in public speaking by giving the 'treatment' group some hydrocortisone before. Those experienced a lot less stress and did better.
Great post Machinehead.

Would you mind going into more detail in making your own cream? I was thinking of doing the same, possibly using salvo?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great post Machinehead.

Would you mind going into more detail in making your own cream? I was thinking of doing the same, possibly using salvo?
look into dermacrine!!!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
look into dermacrine!!!
That's what I was thinking, unless a DIY cream was a lot cheaper. Don't know how much you need, but 2 pumps will last 2 months, 5 days per bottle. I'll be giving Dermacrine a shot here in 12 days - 8 week Osta/MK-677 cycle.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is too low in pregnenolone. I wish Nutraplanet still sold the Dermacrine carrier as their own. I buy its current version and the powder from them still.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Yeah this is my Issue, at the moment I dont want the DHEA just the preg and its to low in dermacrine. Salvo might work as a carrier, Maybe Evomuse Eviscerate too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking, unless a DIY cream was a lot cheaper. Don't know how much you need, but 2 pumps will last 2 months, 5 days per bottle. I'll be giving Dermacrine a shot here in 12 days - 8 week Osta/MK-677 cycle.
I used to rep for bps and can highly recommend dermacrine!!! top notch product.