DHEA LJ100 and aromatase inhibitor

PoppaTop1

Awards
Been doing some research and I am currently looking for constructive feedback regarding a stack of dhea, lj100 and an aromatase inhibitor. Anyone with any experience with this?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you trying to accomplish with this stack?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
low dose AI si fine, dont go too high or libido drop
lj100 fine, if you like libido

and dhea just gives you man boobs and no libido.

Using an AI with dhea doesnt work like that

PoppaTop1

Awards
Hopefully an increase in lean muscle mass and to support recovery. Looking to maximize the anabolic effect of dhea (while I continue to research 1dhea and 4dhea).

PoppaTop1

Awards
Thanks for the info. We don't want any moobs over here. What are your thoughts on dropping the dhea and adding a good test booster in its place for this stack?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some research and I am currently looking for constructive feedback regarding a stack of dhea, lj100 and an aromatase inhibitor. Anyone with any experience with this?
I'm using something like that now and my feedback is positive but Idk how much of it is because of that. I think the dhea is def making me feel good. The longjack Ive always liked. I'm taking inhibit E right now but im not sure exactly what the AI is in it.

Im 40 now though so you have to factor that in. I wouldn't take the dhea if I was 25

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. We don't want any moobs over here. What are your thoughts on dropping the dhea and adding a good test booster in its place for this stack?
Don't believe everything you read on a forum

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldnt expect dhea to do much for gains

PoppaTop1

Awards
Don't believe everything you read on a forum
Thanks. Truly appreciate the feedback. I hear you regarding all the info on the forum...lots of info. Can I ask at what dose amount are you using for the dhea?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you tell me more about your dhea experience? What dose and how long before you realized it was not working for you?
Ive personally never used it, as ive always seen it recommended for people over 40, and more for libido and general wellbeing, not for muscle gains.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
How old are u? Test boosters start to work at about age 40. Forget your plan. Get Vector and dont waste your money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DHEA=DERMACRINE
LJ=OLYMPUS LABS LJ100
AROMATASE INHIBITOR=VIRTUS

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Truly appreciate the feedback. I hear you regarding all the info on the forum...lots of info. Can I ask at what dose amount are you using for the dhea?
ive been doing like 125 - 150 only for a few weeks though

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ive personally never used it, as ive always seen it recommended for people over 40, and more for libido and general wellbeing, not for muscle gains.
It's aLL connected

PoppaTop1

Awards
How old are u? Test boosters start to work at about age 40. Forget your plan. Get Vector and dont waste your money.
About to be 41 this weekend...and I have 2 bottles of Vector in waiting for my November December lean bulk. Currently 4weeks in of an 8 week run of Epi 2.0 and laxogenin.

PoppaTop1

Awards
DHEA=DERMACRINE
LJ=OLYMPUS LABS LJ100
AROMATASE INHIBITOR=VIRTUS
Everything I've researched regarding DHEA suggest transdermal is more potent. If I go this route I'll definitely be using Dermacrine as opposed to DHEA capsules. Thank you for the suggestions

PoppaTop1

Awards
Can you tell me more about Vector? I've been waiting to use and have been looking at many of the logs. It looks promising.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything I've researched regarding DHEA suggest transdermal is more potent. If I go this route I'll definitely be using Dermacrine as opposed to DHEA capsules. Thank you for the suggestions
I agree with your research...in my experience transdermal blows away oral dhea and with dermacrine you get preg + an aromatase inhibitor known to increase libido.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA.......Dermacrine
LJ .........Viron
AI........ Letrone

Might look at Vector also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are yelling. You must be feeling Alpha.

I'll bet you are running a high dose of Brown Eye.
lol...brown eye for the win!!!!

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are a couple studies on TD DHEA - it does almost nothing for Testosterone. Your best bang for buck DHEA is 25mg Sublingual from LEF. 140ug/dl to 325ug/dl. Top of range is 375. Blood was drawn 2 hours after. The TD DHEA I've used was pathetic, 20 point bump at most.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are a couple studies on TD DHEA - it does almost nothing for Testosterone. Your best bang for buck DHEA is 25mg Sublingual from LEF. 140ug/dl to 325ug/dl. Top of range is 375. Blood was drawn 2 hours after. The TD DHEA I've used was pathetic, 20 point bump at most.
td's are only as good as the carrier. iron legion's salvo carrier is top notch....

if you got a loaf of bread that was stale would you say that all bread is stale, lol.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
td's are only as good as the carrier. iron legion's salvo carrier is top notch....

if you got a loaf of bread that was stale would you say that all bread is stale, lol.

What did your IL bloodwork show? I used a TD that has a presence here, but don't want to start stuff, being new - it wasn't good. Also, if an $8 a bottle sublingual *does* work - why over-spend and waste time rubbing yourself twice a day? SL Tabs are effortless and plain work, but it's your time and money - rock on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What did your IL bloodwork show? I used a TD that has a presence here, but don't want to start stuff, being new - it wasn't good. Also, if an $8 a bottle sublingual *does* work - why over-spend and waste time rubbing yourself twice a day? SL Tabs are effortless and plain work, but it's your time and money - rock on.
you work for this SL place?

18 posts and many of them are shilling for a company that isn't even a sponsor here...you do know you are not allowed to shill for companies that aren't sponsors, right?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you work for this SL place?

18 posts and many of them are shilling for a company that isn't even a sponsor here...you do know you are not allowed to shill for companies that aren't sponsors, right?
SL meant Sub-Lingual.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21