Liquidresearch.com- Loving em' or Hating em'? Post your expierience in here!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. :)

Slowpain

Awards
I just got some clomid from them in the mail today. It took a week to get it but I will let you know how it works.

dieseldude

Awards
Bump for LR, want to know if anyone is still using them and how the service has been?

All input appreciated boyz!

Mike

db682

Awards
  • Established
SOS (same ole ****)

Service has been slow as hell. As far as response time on emails. Dont expect one. Ive emailed them a number of times over the last month and got zero back.

Id try other means of buying.

db

Streax

Awards
They treated me more than right after shipping problem. They will get my business again, I just wish that they carried clen. Make sure you guys are not confusing them with the many similar sites with very similar names. I have had quick replies and quick shipments.

Boarder1

Awards
SOS (same ole ****)

Service has been slow as hell. As far as response time on emails. Dont expect one. Ive emailed them a number of times over the last month and got zero back.

Id try other means of buying.

db
I am in the same boat..numerous emails with no response..Wish I saw this thread before I ordered. I got my stuff more than 2 weeks after i ordered.

JWest0926

Awards
The latest on LR-

I finally recieved my liquid clen 2 weeks after order. However, they shipped me an extra bottle!!!!

I don't know about you all, but I will gladly order from LR again. I'm pleased.

JWest

Lock_n_Load

Awards
They sent me a leeking package and my mom opened it to stop the leek and seen what was in it.

They understood my problem and sent me about 4x as much stuff the next time "on the house" Nedlees to say it was packaged much better.

They got my respect back for that one.

My mom is still pissed though...............you know how moms are too.:rolleyes:

JWest0926

Awards
One more stupid question, the bottle of l-clen says harmful if injested... That is how I'm supposed to get this into my body correct!

I've read all over the boards, and its clear that this is the method, but no one ever says so right out!

And I assume I'm correct that 4 drops= 20 mcg l-clen?

JWest

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The liquid-clen is okay to use. They only put that label on their product so it can be sold for "research purposes".

hemotep

Anyone know if they got straigtened out? I just orered some clomid on Friday...just curios.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Havent heard much about them lately. I think everyone got scared off. I hope they figured out what the hell was going on. There service used to be excellant until recently. I think I heard something about a shipping manager problem or something. I havent been there since my last order. I orderd extras, just incase. :D

db

hemotep

So who's the recommended place now? If need be, i'll just make another order.

joshddutton

Awards
I ordered some nolva on the 22nd of this month and its now the 30th
and from what I can tell on their website ... it still " In Process" anyone havin the same prob?

elijah_123

Awards
I'm still giving props to LR ordered last tuesday at 11:00 pm at the end of their sale, and the package arrived today.

Thanks mike!

joshddutton

Awards
elijah .... I was wondering if you went to the website and checked to see if it said "Shipped" or somthing. When I check mine it says "In Process"

elijah_123

Awards
Never checked there just talked to mike in pms/email, he told me it was on its way and it was :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Josh,
It will say that for some time. Mine said it even after I recieved it. I think thats just there way of saying that they got your order.

joshddutton

Awards
It will say that for some time. Mine said it even after I recieved it. I think thats just there way of saying that they got your order.
IC thanks