LiquidLabs "Te" liquid is suspended in Peanut oil?

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
Hey guys, so I picked up some "Te" to try to supplement for AMS's 1 Andro liquid (Since I can't seem to find it anymore). This new stuff (3b-Hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one) Is suspended in Peanut oil. It tastes like garbage (and I'm not picky) plus it makes me crap my brains out, I mean, I am ingesting oil after all. Why would they do this? The only things I've seen in oil are meant to be administered in another route if you know what I mean...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never seen this and i see no reason for it but im curious to why. Sounds horrible

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
Oh it is Gawd Awful! And like I said... I'm the least picky person when it comes to taste. But the worst part is the absolute anal volcano. Ingredents are the 3b-hyrdoxy-androst-4-ene-17-one, other ingredients are Peanut oil, glycenol, Sucrose, Ace K, Ca EDTA. I'm just desperate to find something that mimic's AMS's stuff. I saw gains with their products. But last time I ordered, It took a month to get it (as opposed to the usual 4 days) then next I looked, it's all "out of stock" I'm at a loss. I am shrinking and pissed about it. Nothing on the market looks any good..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how the reps for this company completely ignored this thread. If it's that bad on you then I would be blowing some people up on here and have them get me straight. Closed mouth won't get fed, homie.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really can't imagine how a couple ML's of peanut oil is causing you such a problem (unless of course you're taking it by the ounce).

Unless you have some extreme issue with peanut oil I'd look at the other ingredients as the culprit.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't imagine how a couple ML's of peanut oil is causing you such a problem (unless of course you're taking it by the ounce).

Unless you have some extreme issue with peanut oil I'd look at the other ingredients as the culprit.
I must agree here. Unless you have a peanut allergy, a couple of ml a day probably wouldn't be too bad on the system. I might be something that goes away after a few days use. We all know how starting a cycle can have you "off" for a few days.

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
the serving size is 4ML a dose... at 4 doses a day, that's 16 ml of oil into the body, double up with a protein shake and yeah, I'm pretty sure it would give anyone the ****s.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the serving size is 4ML a dose... at 4 doses a day, that's 16 ml of oil into the body, double up with a protein shake and yeah, I'm pretty sure it would give anyone the ****s.
Wow. That is a lot of oil! If I was unhappy with a product that I purchased I would definitely get in touch with whomever I bought said product from and ask for something to be done. I'm sure they will take care of you bro.

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
But back to the original question, I just want to know "why"? If it is some amazing super secret binder that makes it go "Kapow!" Breaking through the blood brain barrier than I will totally put up with it. I will do nearly anything for those gains. If it was just for a quicker cheaper process in making it... Then I may offload this stuff and search elsewhere for some 1 andro...

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
Wow. That is a lot of oil! If I was unhappy with a product that I purchased I would definitely get in touch with whomever I bought said product from and ask for something to be done. I'm sure they will take care of you bro.
I'm brand new on here, Is there a rep on this forum? It sounds like "yes"? can you point me in the right direction?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm brand new on here, Is there a rep on this forum? It sounds like "yes"? can you point me in the right direction?
No.

There is no magic to it as there is nothing in peanut oil that is going to enhance the oral availablity of the compound.

Take it up with the manufacturer directly.

Edit: LG Supplements LLC
image.jpeg

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I tried there Pr product basically 1andro it was a good run but the taste is horrible just for that reason I wouldn't purchase it again. I think that was a horrible desicion on there part

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
well I'm glad to hear it was a good run, I'm doubling the dose (which I'm scared to do, I can already picture crapping myself on leg press with the whole oil thing :/). I'm in day 4, I really hope to get my flat bench back in the 4's.

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
So... I must ask you guy's... Has anyone found anything that is "amazing"? Like I was saying, AMS's "AndroBomb" was some awesome stuff, they finally nailed it with that one. It was a triple stack in one bottle. I doubled up on that one, and yielded good results, unfortunately they (for some reason) discontinued it rather quickly . I will keep on this stuff, and report any gains, but in the mean time, my searches for something good in liquid form has come up empty. I am really hoping this stuff does not become the "cycle of sadness" but I'm not holding my breath. I really have not tried anything other than AMS for a while, if it works, I stick with it, but with it looking like they must be going under, I have no choice but to look elsewhere.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I had 2 bottles of pr my brother couldn't stand the taste so he gave it two me I gained about 8 pounds and much leaner.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Lgscience is coming out with a new version of 1andro should be even better will see

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
What should hormones taste like? Just curious
They should taste like a product made in the year 2015. Deffinetly not in unflavored peanut oil. Atleast add some mint flavor. There's other sublingual liquid hormones that don't taste horrid.

OMurph

OMurph

Awards
What should hormones taste like? Just curious
I can tell you what they should not taste like... Not like Bigfoots Ballsack. AMS's stuff tasted like an Altoids mint. Mint is nice... I can do mint flavor.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
why the liquid and not caps? super mandro worked great for me.