Make our stocks pills, liquids, powder ?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Here

When fools want to look educated to sell anything. they attract scavengers.

Here's something to throw opprobrium on our favorite "supplements".

Do you think it is necessary to be alert and to prepare Stocks?

Our sarms risk taking quite a hit.

Now the ASS'mens can sleep easy lol

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Here

When fools want to look educated to sell anything. they attract scavengers.

Here's something to throw opprobrium on our favorite "supplements".

Do you think it is necessary to be alert and to prepare Stocks?

Our sarms risk taking quite a hit.

Now the ASS'mens can sleep easy lol
I don’t understand this message..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there are several key issues with this subject in general:
- Companies try to present things as legal using semantics, when they know they are illegal to begin with.
- Companies selling things as certain things when they are doing zero quality testing to know what they're really selling.
- Companies telling people that things like that are safe and don't have any risks associated with them.

Think about it like this - the person that comes here to AM usually knows about those types of things. But the person that walks into a nutrition store to buy a product and trusts the clerk to sell them something safe and legal, then leaves with something that could hurt them and they think its nothing more than a vitamin, creatine, normal supplement, etc.

It's perfectly fine for people to disagree with the laws, whether it pertains to supplements or any laws, but that doesn't change the fact that it is the law. I have no opinion on the legal part of it - but I do think that people have the right to know what they're taking and the risks associated with it. And companies selling things that aren't what they are supposed to be, and also not being honest about potential side effects is just leading to more and more stricter laws.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Never understood why anyone would use sarms over anabolics myself. The androgenic action is the main driver for results IME.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nein RI_Viper just ein sarms lol

I hope you talk to the journalist lol.

I agree with @sns8778, that's totally true.

People need to be warned, it will cause less damage and disaster. On the other side there are people who will take advantage of this ignorance. In the end, we find texts written by journalists who vomit anything and everything on a subject with references that are quickly read and caught on the fly with even less information than the ignorant. With this he sows confusion and this works in their favor.

I am not against a text that shows the dangers

And which explains all the complications with side effects to warn users who are a little too stubborn.
But against accusatory misinformation.