Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks for the link....looks like a pretty good exercise
np dude! I find 20 reps for me is money. but dont do it with your shirt off like that tool lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 sets of squats going up to 275 for 8.

Now there and back lunges

Finishing with leg extensions

All heavy all painful

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added leg press and hack squat calve raises

Such a good sesh

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
np dude! I find 20 reps for me is money. but dont do it with your shirt off like that tool lol
He looked like a douche doing it like that - trying to act all bad@ss :twak:

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol
On a side not GHenerate has really been helping my sleep, I don't wanna get up in the mornings because I'm actually getting some quality winks in

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hop on it! Only time I woke up is cuz my quad started cramping for all it's worth, by the time it was done I was asleep again though lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to not have just an arm day for a couple days. Trying to transition into a 3 day split so the last two days were mainly my secondary movements. Such as incline, t bar, leg press etc.

Monday push
Tuesday pull
Wednesday legs
Thursday off
Friday push
Saturday pull
Sunday legs
Etc etc

Still thinking about which exercises I want for each day and all that.

Gonna need a joint support for sure though, that's gonna be brutal on my shoulder

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well sadly the log has drawn to a close.

Thanks everyone who stuck around for the ride! <3

I weighed myself today, 188 (a +3 increase from where I started 4 weeks ago)
I like to think I leaned down and bit and my vascularity has increased dramatically. Look at past pictures :p
My diet could have definitely been better, not saying it wasnt good but some days I just completely fell off with it.

My chest has developed at around the pace I wanted it to, gaining thickness and strength to my incline.

Overall I really like the product, weeks 2-3 were by far the best and I really felt it kick in. This last week was eh and these last two days I honestly didn't feel anything special. Definitely worth picking up a bottle (or two) for pct or just as an in between little "cycle".

Just hit back today and my width has improved a fair amount as well. My lifting partner has the worse camera awareness I have ever seen so I may or may not add that pic lol. It just doesn't do me justice.

Again thanks all who followed and thank you to LG for hooking it up for my first log! Woohoo

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
well sadly the log has drawn to a close.

Thanks everyone who stuck around for the ride! <3

I weighed myself today, 188 (a +3 increase from where I started 4 weeks ago)
I like to think I leaned down and bit and my vascularity has increased dramatically. Look at past pictures :p
My diet could have definitely been better, not saying it wasnt good but some days I just completely fell off with it.

My chest has developed at around the pace I wanted it to, gaining thickness and strength to my incline.

Overall I really like the product, weeks 2-3 were by far the best and I really felt it kick in. This last week was eh and these last two days I honestly didn't feel anything special. Definitely worth picking up a bottle (or two) for pct or just as an in between little "cycle".

Just hit back today and my width has improved a fair amount as well. My lifting partner has the worse camera awareness I have ever seen so I may or may not add that pic lol. It just doesn't do me justice.

Again thanks all who followed and thank you to LG for hooking it up for my first log! Woohoo
Glad you liked it! Im almost 1 week into Liquid T-911, im feeling like a champ!

+3 pounds and getting leaner is incredible!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked it! Im almost 1 week into Liquid T-911, im feeling like a champ!

+3 pounds and getting leaner is incredible!
Yeah! and I weighed myself while fasting and before most of my water consumption. Definitely a treat to get me back to where I was before I broke my hand lol. Now time for bulking log(s)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything I could have done better with the log?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Is there anything cooking that I should know about?!
It was a good log man! We know you want more! Keep working hard and youll be up to hit another home run soon whether its from us or from another company. Check out the company promotions section if you haven't already mayne!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a good log man! We know you want more! Keep working hard and youll be up to hit another home run soon whether its from us or from another company. Check out the company promotions section if you haven't already mayne!
<3 will do man. Thanks for following

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
What would your ideal bulk from LG be? Just wondering your personal preference.
If I were to bulk? Hmm...I would run TesTren and MMv3 together at the highest possible dose, GHenerate intra workout. If your not looking to use Prohormones yet, Liquid T-911, Substerone, GHenerate, Natadrol combo would be pretty potent.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to bulk? Hmm...I would run TesTren and MMv3 together at the highest possible dose, GHenerate intra workout. If your not looking to use Prohormones yet, Liquid T-911, Substerone, GHenerate, Natadrol combo would be pretty potent.
MMv3 is 3 beta as well right? Just higher dose than T911.
I've been eying natadrol for a while, kinda wanna pick up another bottle (or 2) and run it lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
MMv3 is 3 beta as well right? Just higher dose than T911.
I've been eying natadrol for a while, kinda wanna pick up another bottle (or 2) and run it lol
Natadrol is good stuff, I ran 2 bottles not too long ago, you won't gain a ton of muscle but it will help you dry out a bit. Hmmm we haven't had a Natadrol promo in a while.....keep ya eyes open! :) But then again we got a newer version coming out soon..

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol is good stuff, I ran 2 bottles not too long ago, you won't gain a ton of muscle but it will help you dry out a bit. Hmmm we haven't had a Natadrol promo in a while.....keep ya eyes open! :) But then again we got a newer version coming out soon..
Yeah I figured a new version was coming out! I just want a nice boost of gains so when I cut I don't got to go too extreme lol