Liquid Labs TRN - Lincoln is still cutting.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
lol yeah I will get something tomorrow. Been drying out these past few days so might as well
Lol let's see what the real Lincoln looks like!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
imagejpeg_2(3).jpg
Weight; 167lbs

Pretty ruff day today lol. Left about nothing in the tank after today's workout. Did have some heart pain during the last set of squats, so proceeded to call it a day. Normally I'd work through pain, but heart pain is not something I take lightly. Today will be my last day in a real gym, I will workout on vacation, but will be mainly machines as that is all they have.

OH Press; 1x5x65, 1x5x80, 1x5x95
Side laterals; 3x10x20, 2x10x15
Face Pulls; 1x10x135, 1x10x165, 1x5x195, 1x20x125
Concentration curl; 4x10x35
Hammer curl; 4x10x35
Back Squat; 20x50x225, 20x100x135
Barbell Hack squat; 2x50x135

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Weight; 167lbs

Pretty ruff day today lol. Left about nothing in the tank after today's workout. Did have some heart pain during the last set of squats, so proceeded to call it a day. Normally I'd work through pain, but heart pain is not something I take lightly. Today will be my last day in a real gym, I will workout on vacation, but will be mainly machines as that is all they have.

OH Press; 1x5x65, 1x5x80, 1x5x95
Side laterals; 3x10x20, 2x10x15
Face Pulls; 1x10x135, 1x10x165, 1x5x195, 1x20x125
Concentration curl; 4x10x35
Hammer curl; 4x10x35
Back Squat; 20x50x225, 20x100x135
Barbell Hack squat; 2x50x135
Yah, don't **** with that heart pain.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Got a source that has most orals (illegals), anyone have any suggestions on those?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What kinds?
M1t, Superdrol, halotestin, dbol, etc. pretty much all the old orals. Been hearing a lot of bad stuff about m1t, so leaning towards SD. Want some nice lean gains with minimal bloat.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
M1t, Superdrol, halotestin, dbol, etc. pretty much all the old orals. Been hearing a lot of bad stuff about m1t, so leaning towards SD. Want some nice lean gains with minimal bloat.
SD is what I would recommend. Go up 10-20 lbs in a week or two... Pretty serious. Haha.

You can stay lean, that's up to your diet really. Run it when it's coldest out.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Been looking at this rhabdo thing and has me pretty freaked out.. I'm half black so I'm more prone to kidney issues and hypertension, so I think my high volume days are over.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Been looking at this rhabdo thing and has me pretty freaked out.. I'm half black so I'm more prone to kidney issues and hypertension, so I think my high volume days are over.
What is that? Haha.

I gotta look into it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What is that? Haha. I gotta look into it.
Muscle break down that puts stress on kidney, which leads to death lol. I have never heard of it.

Honestly sounds like some ***** excuse not to lift intensely, but can't be too careful I guess. I will only lift with high volume 1 more time and it will be recorded for all the Nay Sayers.. Just need to get a chest mount.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how much weightlifting/squatting aids in increased kicking power? I've always wanted to be a kicker, but when I played football they had me as RB. We have a local team of 18+ league and thinking of hitting that up, plus I hear a lot of those guys get recruited.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Anyone know how much weightlifting/squatting aids in increased kicking power? I've always wanted to be a kicker, but when I played football they had me as RB. We have a local team of 18+ league and thinking of hitting that up, plus I hear a lot of those guys get recruited.
I'm sure a lot.

Also if you do hamstring lifts, that will help with kicking.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure a lot. Also if you do hamstring lifts, that will help with kicking.
Yeah that was what I was thinking, hammys..just need to hit up the field and see what I can do.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Feel like chewing off a neck jugular or two. Lol. This trn has me on edge for sure, burning up.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Feel like chewing off a neck jugular or two. Lol. This trn has me on edge for sure, burning up.
Haha I hear it's pretty crazy stuff!

Can't wait to give it a go in the spring!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha I hear it's pretty crazy stuff! Can't wait to give it a go in the spring!
Yeah I can't wait to pin some tren. And test of course.. Couple of years from now lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I done goofed up lol. Blew up during summer and got stretch marks and now getting more because of how fast I'm shrinking lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty chill here. Miss my girl, but she was busy with school and work so she couldn't come. Going to do some makeshift workout tomorrow in this gym they have here.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Pretty chill here. Miss my girl, but she was busy with school and work so she couldn't come. Going to do some makeshift workout tomorrow in this gym they have here.
Haha.

You're on vacation. Enjoy it. We still got plenty of years to get big!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha. You're on vacation. Enjoy it. We still got plenty of years to get big!
Yeah I didn't do anything really serious, just some sets of leg stuff with moderate weights for lolz. Did get stung/bit by something when I was in the hot tub and now have a red spot on my back.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah I didn't do anything really serious, just some sets of leg stuff with moderate weights for lolz. Did get stung/bit by something when I was in the hot tub and now have a red spot on my back.
Lol that sucks.

Where did you go for vacation?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah it was the most random **** lol
An island off of Florida that my family has a time share on.
Nice man.

I got the cold from the Fiancé today....

Vacation sounds way better than being sick Lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I got the cold from the Fiancé today.... Vacation sounds way better than being sick Lol.
Yeah it has been in the fail soccer my great grandparents so it is tradition.

Ah man that sucks.. To be fair my stomach has been giving me issues as well but mainly from all the steak and food I've been eating lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah it has been in the fail soccer my great grandparents so it is tradition.

Ah man that sucks.. To be fair my stomach has been giving me issues as well but mainly from all the steak and food I've been eating lol.
Haha that's what I am most excited for on our cruise... The food!!

The way I see it. I always loose a couple pounds when I get sick..

Is it all fat, probably not, but I'll be looking leaner after I get over it lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hit up the makeshift gym again today haha. Not much to note really besides it was chest/tri day so I did some tricep pulldowns and chest press odd thing lol.

My buddy has been bugging me about getting him some good stuff to bulk on, so I told him when I order my stuff I will see what I can hook him up with.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hit up the makeshift gym again today haha. Not much to note really besides it was chest/tri day so I did some tricep pulldowns and chest press odd thing lol.

My buddy has been bugging me about getting him some good stuff to bulk on, so I told him when I order my stuff I will see what I can hook him up with.
Mind and muscle is having some great deals

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pm me I have a few things

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
He is looking for something more powerful than msten. You guys carry anything that strong?
DMZ or go with the SD if you want stronger than Msten haha.

Or real gear.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ or go with the SD if you want stronger than Msten haha. Or real gear.
Yeah he doesn't pin so that isn't in the question. It turns out he found some product called predator plexx or something that he is probably going to run. So, more SD for me :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Basic layout of my New Years cycle;
SD: 10/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Osta: 0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20
Cel cycle assist throughout
Tudca 500mg throughtout

Pct;
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Elimistane based on label
Endosurge turbo based on label

Anything to add? Remove?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Basic layout of my New Years cycle;
SD: 10/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Osta: 0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20
Cel cycle assist throughout
Tudca 500mg throughtout

Pct;
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Elimistane based on label
Endosurge turbo based on label

Anything to add? Remove?
Do 4 weeks of SD. :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Do 4 weeks of SD. :)
I was thinking 4 as well, another 20mg? I want to bridge with osta and keep running dermacrine so I can hold onto the gains longer and solidify them.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I was thinking 4 as well, another 20mg? I want to bridge with osta and keep running dermacrine so I can hold onto the gains longer and solidify them.
I hear yah. Yah or just 10/10/20/20. You'll see them gainz real fast.

You could do 10/20/20/20 if you have good genetics.

Totally your choice though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear yah. Yah or just 10/10/20/20. You'll see them gainz real fast. You could do 10/20/20/20 if you have good genetics. Totally your choice though.
Define good genetics lol. I put on mass easy and my strength/endurance is top knot. Well I will have 100tabs at 10mg, so might try 10/10/20/20.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Define good genetics lol. I put on mass easy and my strength/endurance is top knot. Well I will have 100tabs at 10mg, so might try 10/10/20/20.
I'm jealous haha.

Good genetics like, great BP, no conditions, that sort of thing.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous haha. Good genetics like, great BP, no conditions, that sort of thing.
I've kind of been stalling out with cutting. I think I'm going to need to hop onto keto when I get off vacation, as I used to be able to cut like a newly sharpened axe. I'm cutting now like a full butter knife lol.

Ohhh right lol yeah no bp issues or any other prior conditions. I am half black so I should be more prone to have bp issues and kidney, but so far all goodddddd. Doc says I'm picture of health, she did say this when I was weighing 136lbs, but whatever haha.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just found out that the Florida crane that usually hangs around my timeshare was eaten by a gator :(

RIP Mr.Crane