Liquid Clomid...nasty burn!!!

bigjohn58

Awards
I just started taking my liquid clomid for my post cycle. I'm starting out with 4ml and let me tell you the stuff burns my throat for about 3 hours! Its worse than any alcohol I've ever tasted! Is this normal? I can handle it but just wondered if the burning of the throat was a normal thing with clomid because I never heard anyone else complain about it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used clo, and never had this problem....have you tried spreading out the doses? and drinking water afterwards.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wash it down w/a prtein shake or something bro, don't stop using it just you don't like the taste either

theSCHICK

Awards
4ml? Are you sure on the dosing?
This is a pretty common dosing I see on this board:

4mL ED for a week (28 total mL)
2mL ED for a week (14 total mL)
1mL ED for a week (7 total mL)

I have also heard that there is no need to spread out the dosing over the day..

elijah_123

Awards
Use a fruit juice with it and it goes down smooth. When I was using it I mixed it with orange juice flavored fiber and never even noticed it was in there.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'll 2nd the fruit juice. I use whatever is handy.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and nolva definately taste like horse ass, i just put water in mouth first then squirt it in, swallow and drink more water.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
ROFL

Ya liquid clomid tastes like monkey ass.

Whatever you do DONT stop... that **** will **** with you head bad.... clomid blues are the worst.

Ideally its 50mg/ml and you first couple of days should be 300mg per day and then taper it down. Clomid isnt that great so you have to be very consistent with it.

Id mix it with 6 oxo and some liquidex. It will help you keep your gains and keep that nasty estrogen demon away..

but keep this in mind... your BRAIN sees clomid as an estrogen and you will become VERY moody and VERY emotional...
\
That **** wreaked havoc on me after a fina/sust cycle. It still took 4 weeks for my balls to come back.

bigjohn58

Awards
I've been washing it down with a little oj and its not burning as much...I can somewhat stand it now. So far I haven't noticed any losses since I've been off of my T-1 Final for a week. How do I know if the Clomid is doing the job? I saw no side effects (only things I saw was a gain in weight of about 10 pounds and all my lifts really increased) from taking T-1 Final and so far I can't see any effects from taking the Clomid. I guess I shouldn't be complaining hehe but I just want to make sure the Clomid is doing the job its suppose to be.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Don't worry about that **** man, it's just because the pills are already dissolved and some of it sticks to your throat. Ever wonder why they tell you to take your pills with a full 8oz glass of water? Because when taken without water, they eat away at the lining of your throat and stomach, but that's only after years of chronic idiocy. Don't worry about the liquid clomid though, same thing happened to me, and my tongue would go numb for a couple hours. Like they said, wash it down with something else. I would take it on an empty stomach in the morning, give it 15 mins, then go drink something else. I think it's too soon to tell if you're going to keep all of your gains, I just weighed msyelf and I'm down about 3lbs after coming off and being off for 3 weeks. Keep taking your clomid and keep watching that scale.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
well

you WONT see a big difference coming off a prohorone cycle... !-Test/4ad just doent cause enough suppression for you to go "wow..Im horny again"

When you some off Fina/Test/etc.. your like a fucking eunich... so once the clomid kicks in you really notice a difference.

With prohormones.. 6 oxo and some transdermal yohimbe are all you really need. Dont use clomid unless you REALLY need it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Was searching google about the ****ty taste of liquid clomid. Crazy reading this thread from 8 years ago.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why it sais "not for human consumption" because it isn't.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Yeah but what else are people going to take if you can't get pharma grade tabs?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know, I only use research chemicals for research.

WannaBFranco

WannaBFranco

Awards
Man, I know how you feel. That stuff is rough. You can either mix it with a strong fruit juice (Grape or Acai) and drink it or do it like I do and hit it and then chug the fruit juice after. It doesn't really matter. Just wash it down as quick as possible. Plus, it tastes like a horses ***hole.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Man, I know how you feel. That stuff is rough. You can either mix it with a strong fruit juice (Grape or Acai) and drink it or do it like I do and hit it and then chug the fruit juice after. It doesn't really matter. Just wash it down as quick as possible. Plus, it tastes like a horses ***hole.
the universal solution to this is putting the RC into empty capsules each time you dose.

:grouphug:

clomid

Awards
Clomiphene Citrate Burn

Sunny D is a life saver
OK, but does anyone know what this s*** from R********S***.com does to the body? It burns for a LONG time, and not a good burn from like a shot of tequila. What is it suspended in? I got some poor guidance from a "buddy" and didn't have a pct lined up after my first and only cycle. So I was forced to scramble and come upon this crap. I'm thankful to have access to it if it's safe, but my body is telling me - F no it's not safe. Does anybody out there know the effects on the human body or even what the ingredients are - especially that burning mother f?? How 'bout you jbryand101b?
Thanks!
Do I even need it that bad for a 6 week deca cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it says not for human consumption.

98% of research chems are suspended in ethanol.
This is why it burns.

I just mix it in with my shake