Liquid Clomid=Disgusting!!!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Took some liquid Clomid for the first time today for my PCT.....disgusting is all I can say about that......

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
yup get used to it, clomid, nolva, and toremefine all taste horrible, and clomid or nolva gave me horrible gas, not sure which because I was taking them both at the same time. Some say to avoid the taste you can put the liquid in pills but you must do it quickly because the liquid will dissolve the pills casing.

dpfisher

I didn't think it was that bad, kinda like the liquid amoxicillin you got as a kid with a bitter aftertaste

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
the ****ing taste staying in my mouth forever....couldn't get rid of it for ****...tried eating, drinking...nothing helped....

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I think I heard some people mix it with orange juice or something but I never did because I was worried I could lose some of its affectiveness, and possibly some of it would be stuck on the sides of the glass.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
put it in a shot glass...add grapefruit juice...shoot and then chase with more grapefruit juice.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Took some liquid Clomid for the first time today for my PCT.....disgusting is all I can say about that......
you obviously havent tried exemstane lol :p