Lipotrophin PM - My first experience

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just playing around Fit, haha, my girl would KILL me, or just cut my nutz off! Ouch!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All was great again !!!!! SO i will update this weekly instead of daily. I mean heck you must be tired of hearing me talk about sleep right ?? :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure no one here gets tired of hearing about you sleep ;)! Glad its working so well for you, next time try the IGF-2 at a lower dose for you, and compare the sleep!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sure no one here gets tired of hearing about you sleep ;)! Glad its working so well for you, next time try the IGF-2 at a lower dose for you, and compare the sleep!

Ive used IGF-2 before for 2 months but not at bedtime, does it do something diff at night w/Liptrophin PM ??? Huh ? does it ? You holding out on me punk:twisted:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it gives much much better sleep for me. I wouldn't use both together, some have reported it keeping them up!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well its been a few more days and I cannot give enough praise to Lipotrophin PM, wow this has been a very nice supplement to use thus far !!! Im having perfect sleep, I fall to sleep within one hour of taking it, which is perfect for planning purposes. I wake up very refreshed :) AN has a real winner here, now I just need something for my sore feet :(

Dirk - get on that right away :toofunny:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osteo-C? Do you have Plantar fasciitis? I have it :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it gives much much better sleep for me. I wouldn't use both together, some have reported it keeping them up!
Too much Rhodiola can cause a mild stim effect. I noticed this when I first stacked Anagen and Fenotest. I usually sleep like a log while using rhodiola, but the dose in 4 caps of Anagen and 6 caps of Fenotest had the opposite effect.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Osteo-C? Do you have Plantar fasciitis? I have it :(

No Ive been on my feet all day working outside like a lumberjack :toofunny: I need a rubby rubby :( Im too sore to even walk to the hot tub :sad:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No Ive been on my feet all day working outside like a lumberjack :toofunny: I need a rubby rubby :( Im too sore to even walk to the hot tub :sad:
lumberjack?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lumberjack?

Dont make me repeat myself :mad: YES lumberjack, or you may want to call it bad ass manual labor of sorts :D And for not listening the first time...............:banned:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont make me repeat myself :mad: YES lumberjack, or you may want to call it bad ass manual labor of sorts :D And for not listening the first time...............:banned:
OUch!!:aargh:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since Dirk decided to accept his boo-boo and bumped this I must add something :D

STRANGE SHIAT going on :eek:

I have not dreamed in like 2 years, I am now dreaming and remembering the dreams for about 3 days now :woohoo: I dont know why but I like it and take this as a big positive :dance:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.... quite fitternfirmer. In a seductive kinda way.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You all suck for ignoring me and now Im going to make little voo-doo dolls and poke them silly with needles and sharp objects :cool:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run..... the only question is: to you, or away from you?...... LOL

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive got some X-Dream thanks to IBE :) I will try this and compare to others that I have used since I am out of L-PM now :( Ohhhhh it was awesome though :) SO far my fav !!!!!!!!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sweet.

I've tried X-Dream and Lean Dreams, looking to hear your feedback.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PS. I have continued to remember my dreams, and in fact even dreaming at all is a big change for me !

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know who has the the gold!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and here's the newstory!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUa5jG_HSsc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]