2 Alphamine 1 open 1 sealed for trade. Also one Lipotrophin PM

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Open one there is 225 grams left out of the original 252- Fruit punch flavor. New one sealed and is Raspberry lemonade flavor. Plus 1 bottle Lipotophin-PM

Looking for,

Slintensity - Southland Performance Products

Prodigy- PNI

Decimate- Genomyx

Axon- Antaeus labs

Super Omega EPA 240 capsules - Now Foods

Iforce Nutrition Heart Help

Muscle Marinade- Purus labs

Purple Wraath 1084 grams

Prime- Usp Labs

Anabeta

Pick some products depending on price, something at least close to what it would cost for all three products or just do a Nutraplanet gift certificate or Amazon. Or just PM me and make offers of trades. I'll ship anywhere in USA for free using usps priority mail.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I have two heart helps that I am looking to trade

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two heart helps that I am looking to trade

Don't think just 2 of those would be worth the trade. I have 2 alphamines and 1 lipotrophin PM in my cart at Nutraplanet and the total before shipping is $97.85. I only had a few servings of the alphamine and I take around $20 off for that. So I would say the products I get for trade should be worth at least $77.85. Or just round it to $78.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purchase a 10 pound bag of protein for me and I'll ship the Alphamines plus the Lipo-Pm to you. It is still on sale at an undisclosed location.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hook me up with Three bottles of Super EPA and I'll ship this stuff out. Just purchased my multi vitamins so I no longer need those.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a deal of just one bottle Super Epa 240 caps and 1 bottle Slintensity for the one sealed bottle alphamine, one open with hardly any used and 1 bottle lipotrophin pm. You could stack them Lipo PM will help you sleep at night. You will also sleep better at night knowing you helped out your fellow anabolicminds iron brother. Plus I pay to ship it to you priority mail with delivery conformation!. Once you receive you ship out my products. Or you can just place the order for me on Nutraplanet and have it shipped to me. Come on guys!. It's a Win Win!

Stupendous deal here from T-bone- that crazy old guy on anabolicminds!

I've completely lost my mind with this deal!. I mean I'm nuts right?. Ready for the insane asylum!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have 2 prime's

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep.......good deal!