Like iForce? Win $2000 in supplements!!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I've actually done that... had one workout partner come in at 5-7, then my second one came in at 730-9. Did 30 mins cardio in between took ANOTHER pre workout, then started again hahaha!
Wow

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I've actually done that... had one workout partner come in at 5-7, then my second one came in at 730-9. Did 30 mins cardio in between took ANOTHER pre workout, then started again hahaha!
So awesome, i can't wait to use hemavol D:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok so i just finished my 3 HOUR WORKOUT, YES YOU HEARD RIGHT FCK OVERTRAINING. Anways i had 1 scoop maximize and 1 scoop hemavol, i seriously and honestly feel this is the best stack i've ever tried. Taste was good, results were good and i had energy for the entire workout. Just to give you an idea of the intensity i supersetted EVERY SINGLE EXERCISE with another muscle group, i probably did over 100 sets today every single one of them was intense as shyt. I also brought a gallon of water which probably helped a TON usually i only have like 30 oz's of water during my workout. I have never had such an intense session in my life and i not only found a new pre-workout that i completely enjoy but i also learned how important water is for me when training. My muscles are going to fckin explode now with this new found intensity i seriously have so much confidence in it right now, I did cable concentration curls with weights i used to cheat for even more reps with strict form and squeezing. I also burned so many calories it's probably a ridiculous number like 2k i BARELY rested, the supersetting allowed me to train heavy different muscle groups with minimal rest. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind i'm about to hit a golden era status with my physique as soon as i cut down drug-free just the hardest training of my life, in the future i will make it my MISSION to get iForce as my sponsor as i'm so satisfied with just these 2 products. For the first time ever i've found a pre workout stack that i will more than likely never change. Once again top notch product no faults at ALL 10/10

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize is legit stuff man, has me freaking pacing in the gym! Glad you had good results might have to give this stack a shot.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winnnniiiinnnnngggg

Mxv2 + HemaVol is just fricking insane. Wait till you can throw intense into the mix :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
winnnniiiinnnnngggg

Mxv2 + HemaVol is just fricking insane. Wait till you can throw intense into the mix :D
I would love to be sheening on that stack! Wouldn't mind logging the experience either! :deal:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to be sheening on that stack! Wouldn't mind logging the experience either! :deal:
oh...i forgot, adding in OverTime to that stack would be awesome as well.

HOLY BALLS! HOW MANY NEW PRODUCTS CAN I NAME DROP WITHIN 1 THREAD?!?!

:D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
The cool thing was i kept that ridiculous intensity through the entire workout, i know it's hard to believe but i sustained it through that 3 hour workout. I drank 1.5 gallons of water through it and never got tired at all.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
The cool thing was i kept that ridiculous intensity through the entire workout, i know it's hard to believe but i sustained it through that 3 hour workout. I drank 1.5 gallons of water through it and never got tired at all.
I seriously can't believe how much a difference water made too, i was able to utilize the full potential of Maximize V2+Hemavol and test it and it succeeded hand's down!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, dude!! Gonna be a crazy 2012 for y'all!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intense
OverTime
Heart Help
Protean
Fish Oil
Athletic Multi

whatttttttttttttttt

and more :)

I beleive we will have the Xtreme Series, Health Series, and wait, 1 more series of products!?!?! :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperBump250

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I know I got my post winnings. Which I'm liking both maximize v2 and the dexprine.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Can i have a shirt? :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Damn!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bump!!

I haven't received my supps yet...I was the winner of post#1000...