EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is pretty cheap! Hows it taste tho? lol
last i bought was from nutsonline (mountainrose I use to buy coconut oil usually). It doesn't taste bad, is a little chalky and has a slight malt like taste

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Fenugreek naturally has a maple syrup smell. Some individuals note that the smell is excreted through sweat, giving them a maple syrup smell. I seem to notice it, my gf claims it is very faint.
I smell it through my arm pitts,as weird as that sounds..lol

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Not too weird, it would be an area of concentrated sweat.
Yeah very true...Its a funny smell,doesnt get through deodorant.But if im home out the shower n sont put on deod,ill stary to smell it slightly...if and when i sweat,its increases..I have to say the stuff makes me horny as hell

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah very true...Its a funny smell,doesnt get through deodorant.But if im home out the shower n sont put on deod,ill stary to smell it slightly...if and when i sweat,its increases..I have to say the stuff makes me horny as hell
Yeah most guys report a fairly high libido while using it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, especially with the extract, the boys are incredibly large while taking it.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
What do you think about sarsaparilla and effect of this herb on libido?

Steve_W

Awards
Lots of great info in this thread. I tossed up between SNS Trib 750 and Super Saponins for libido boosting..went with SS. What dosage do you guys find effective from Trib?? Thanks

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
If u have 750mg per capsule I suggest you take 2 per day devided into 2 doses./
Personally I'm taking 2 g per day and its good for me :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've got maca, tribulus (90% saponins) and tongat Ali 50:1

Should I be expected some kind of libido increase?

Was thinking about even adding fadogia

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got maca, tribulus (90% saponins) and tongat Ali 50:1

Should I be expected some kind of libido increase?

Was thinking about even adding fadogia
If you don't from that (at reasonable doses) get a libido boost, there is probably a psychological issue

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Hell yeah...
I have the same stack but I also added some HGW.

loopy107

Awards
Great thread by the way.

I've been looking for a good libido booster as well. Bought some Icariin 20% by BCS and no results at all after a week. I would like to add something else to see if I can get my libido going. I'm looking for a good tongkat ali supplement, but seems like a good one costs around $100 which is too much for me. Any suggestion on a good product that isn't too expensive?

I'm on TRT so I don't need trib, but something else. If your wondering why I need a libido booster while on TRT, well that because I'm on many other hormone replacement with thyroid and adrenals. So ED and Libido are an issue.

What do you guys suggest?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you don't from that (at reasonable doses) get a libido boost, there is probably a psychological issue
Agreed. If that doesn't rile you up, nothing will and its time to seek some medical support.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LOL You're selling pasak buni tongkat? This is the same crap that was spiked with neuroleptics...

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
ISA-test GF got me angry and horny... and yes, if its mental stimulation you need, its there too in huge doses

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other pathways can you target libido? Erections? Etc.

As in some compounds increase drive, volume, hardness etc

What about stress? Blood flow? Anxiety? :))

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
If you want solid erections, get on the Goji berry, serious hardness.

If you're ok with erections but want to feel bigger downstairs 24/7 , big balls, sack, big flacid etc. then get on something that boosts dht, a nice natty test booster, endosurge, etc.

If you want mental stimulation try strong trib or pes erase

ISA-test did the last two wonders, i wanted to attack everything female and had the equipment ready to do it, and i take goji every day now anyway, it also keeps you from every flu known to man

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of great info in this thread. I tossed up between SNS Trib 750 and Super Saponins for libido boosting..went with SS. What dosage do you guys find effective from Trib?? Thanks
I Have been taking two with meals. That and bulbine makes me feel like a high-school kid again!

Cogrick2

Awards
Smelling like a waffle is sexy...to the obese, so beware.

Although pricey, Prime + Fadogia drove my libido insane. To the point of being highly disruptive and distracting.

I have to say that the best bang for the buck is still Maca + Fenugreek.
What brand of Fadogia did you use?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used a couple brands and they seemed equal. DS and iForce were both fine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used a couple brands and they seemed equal. DS and iForce were both fine.
I used bulk powder years ago, but recently have been using the I-Force version which makes my libido basically, unreal. Happy with what it gives for the price, big time.

Mike