Any non-hormonal products that LOWER libido?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not something we see a lot of requests for :D But I'm on TRT now, and its nice to have testosterone levels like an 18 year old, but sometimes a pain to have libido like one :D Anyone have any good ideas besides watching rosie odonnel?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Bromide?

Nolva does it for me as well. Even after a cycle where my libido is through the roof a couple of days on Nolva during PCT is enough to almost kill my libido. Once stopping the Nolva it returns in 2-3 days so maybe a low dose?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to avoid anything that would mess with the balance of TRT treatment. Particularly i'd like something that had short term libido lowering effects - like under 1 day. I don't need random wood during the day :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say watch The View, but Rosie pretty much covers it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say watch The View, but Rosie pretty much covers it.
my suggestion is close to this.....Oprah, does it to me everytime. but Rosie would be a very close 2nd.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...I doubt much will help if you are taking exogenous test, but you could go on a caloric restriction type diet or try some high dose sesamin.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
morning fap before work, then another at lunch time?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
LOL, if that won't work, i dunno what will. 1 gram of ATD per day!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
mind over matter? wait...that never works for guys when it involved that specific matter lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You try vitex? The etiology of the name, Chaste Berry, refers to the monks that took it to kill there sex drive. Although it is through hormonal interactions, so I guess that rules it out?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried that, its just that if I were to start taking somehting that had hormonal interaction, then I just am a wee bit concerned about how it might end up changing blood levels of other hormones, and then in the end effect treatment plan. Cause I dunno, I mostly want to suppress libido sunday nite thru friday afternoon :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
is that one from your collection steveoph?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 kids + work means its more hassle than its worth. On the weekend sometimes I can sneak some action in while the kids are watching a movie or out playing with friends :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus I thought it would be an entertaining topic :D

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established