LGD/Epi/FD2/MK677 Recomp Log

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This LGD fatigue is no joke.. Can't get myself motivated. Need a good pre with stims. Any suggestions?
Mesomorph
Dust Extreme v2
Wicked
OG Jack3d if you can find it.

Or even some HydroxyElite caps.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxy... Huh.. Actually not a bad idea to add a fatburner preworkout. Maybe I'll grab some ignit3

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxy... Huh.. Actually not a bad idea to add a fatburner preworkout. Maybe I'll grab some ignit3
Hydroxy is good. I'd say at the 2 cap recommended dose, it's stronger than all the PWO's I've tried including the OG Jack3d.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be starting OL The1 tomorrow, as I should be getting it in the mail. Hopefully it gives me a little more energy. I'm definitely feeling the suppression... On my 4th cup of coffee and still feel like I just rolled outta bed. Im probably going to run 100mg of The1 instead of 75mg. I've heard that hair shedding on The1 isn't as bad as on Epiandro cause it works on different receptors. Has anyone noticed this? My hair shedding on 750mg of Epi was horrible and I decreased to 500mg 3 days ago...

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
This LGD fatigue is no joke.. Can't get myself motivated. Need a good pre with stims. Any suggestions?
Mr. Hyde is decent if you not too caffeine sensitive, it has about 400mg of caffeine.
Nirtaflex by flex is good too even though the "testosterone booster" part is probably total bs.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Does one still experience on cycle fatigue while running test e?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 24. Weight 167.6. 1hr10min weights; 30 min PM walk later

Back:

WG Pull-ups: 4 sets of 12 (band assisted)

WG Pdwns: 85x12, 95x10, 105x8, 95x10

VG Pdwns: 105x12, 115x10, 125x8

WG Seated Cable: 90x12, 110x10, 140x10, 160x10, 160x8

T-bar Rows: 90x12, 115x10, 125x8, 90x15

Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x5, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 335x1(PR), 225x5

Seatbelts: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10

BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x20, 135x15

Rear BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x15, 135x15

Tire Flip: 3 sets of 5 (1min rest)

Fck yeah I finally broke my PR on deads!!! Feels great!! I felt like I coulda added more but didn't wanna push it too much.

So after all that b1tchin and moaning about cycle fatigue, I finally dragged my lazy ass to the gym and broke a PR I've been stuck at for 9 months. Very weird: the fatigue completely went away when I started lifting and I just got that aggressive/manic feeling.

I got my tractor tire back which I love adding on the end of back day...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 25. Weight 168.2. 1hr15mins AM weights.

Legs:

Squats: 135x8, 185x8, 225x5, 245x3, 225x5, 225x5, 185x9, 135x15, 135x15

Lying Leg Curls: 100x10, 100x9, 85x10, 85x10, 75x10

Leg Extensions: 135x10, 125x10, 100x12, 100x12, 100x10

Ham-Glute Raises: 4 sets of 4

Goblet Squats: 65x15, 65x15, 65x10

BW Hip Thrusts: 1 set of 100

BW Donkey Calf: 3 sets of 30 alternating toes (in/out/forward)

Seated Calf Raises: 135x25, 135x25, 135x20

Great workout this morning... I squatted to that tractor tire I dragged into my gym on the 225 & 245 lifts, which works out great cause it allows me to go a little lower than parallel. Idk, its kind of a mental thing... I feel like I'm gonna get pinned and don't go down as low if I'm not using anything to squat to when I'm using heavier weight.. Probably common with newbies... Anyway, I'm gonna start squatting twice a week and want to get my working weight on sub parallel squats up to 275 (6-8 reps), which I think is reasonable if I stay disciplined and put in the work at the gym and in the kitchen.

I really need to start hitting my calves too... I got some chicken legs going on. Today was the first time I've worked them in a while and I was surprised I got a pump on them.

I dosed 500mg of Epi pre-workout and just got The1 in the mail so I'm gonna take 2 caps this afternoon. I also finally got my bottle of Ghar1ne so I will begin dosing 10mgs tonight.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 26. Weight 169.4. 1hr30min AM weights

Chest & Arms:

Flat BBP: 135x8, 155x6, 155x6, 165x4, 165x4, 155x5, 155x5, 135x8

CG Flat BBP: 115x6, 95x10, 95x8

DB Pullovers: 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

Landmines: 35x15, 45x12, 45x12, 35x18

Decline Push-ups: 4 sets 15, 12, 14, 12

Arms:

Incline Alt Curls: 27.5x12, 27.5x10, 25x12

Rope Cable Curls: 50x10, 50x10

Preachers: 65x10, 45x12

Skullcrshrs: 65x12, 85x10, 85x10

Kickbacks: 50x12, 50x12

Triceps Pdwns: 55x12, 55x12

Decent workout this morning without a spotter.. I'm feeling a little sore which is nice

I should talk about sides a little and be a little honest with my experience so far cycling. There is a dark side to this sh1t that I'm starting to become aware of, mainly, the addictive/psychological aspect of it. I just ordered some dbol this morning to dose preworkout (pulse) a couple days a week. I'm thinking back to when I started this cycle in June and was a little intimidated to run sup3r-11 and Dermacrine.. Then I extended the cycle and will be running 2 methyls chasing gains. Although I'm comfortable with doing this and feel that I've researched enough and will run it somewhat "safe," I can't help but feel a slight sense of guilt or just an overall bad conscious about it since it is a selfish risk I'm taking, having a toddler and another one on the way. Seems depression, or maybe anxiety come in waives lately. Nothing concerning at all, but I noticed it when I was dosing Epi at 750, especially my 500mg morning dose. There's no change taking the1. I feel also like I'm getting more and more obsessive with my training, diet, measuring my body, looking in the mirror, weighing myself, reading about different compounds & routines, etc. I can see now how a lot of guys who are serious about lifting are never satisfied and view their physique as a constant work in progress... I'm getting like that... And have an ambivalence to the overall emptiness of the entire process, which kind of scares me. I need to make sure I don't turn into a short fused narcissistic prick.

Anyway, I not trying to be a downer but wanted to somehow describe my psychological experience in this log... I've been on for close to 11 weeks now and got a month to go before PCT. Hopefully I stay healthy.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I'm really trying to put this in a delicate way and not offend.
You have been on *basically* steroids and now if your doing dbol or test e you are doing steroids.
Your bench is beyond horrible. There's really got to be something wrong. Your progress from when you started is flat on chest. I tried to give you some advice but I'm curious, why do you think its stagnated?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm really trying to put this in a delicate way and not offend.
You have been on *basically* steroids and now if your doing dbol or test e you are doing steroids.
Your bench is beyond horrible. There's really got to be something wrong. Your progress from when you started is flat on chest. I tried to give you some advice but I'm curious, why do you think its stagnated?
Not offended man. My bench is pathetic and it's not from lack of try. Ive hit chest twice a week for a minute now and have switched up routines etc. trying to get it to grow.

I think there are multiple factors.. My shoulder is one of them, the other is that I don't have that good of a mind muscle connection with my pecs. It's weird. I also have bad form that I'm conscious of and actually think about your advice and Brandaddys when I'm under the bench. I also think there is some truth to what you've said last week about doing too much volume.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Not offended man. My bench is pathetic and it's not from lack of try. Ive hit chest twice a week for a minute now and have switched up routines etc. trying to get it to grow.

I think there are multiple factors.. My shoulder is one of them, the other is that I don't have that good of a mind muscle connection with my pecs. It's weird. I also have bad form that I'm conscious of and actually think about your advice and Brandaddys when I'm under the bench. I also think there is some truth to what you've said last week about doing too much volume.
Like I really don't know what the answer is but you've got to do something. When ive ran ph/sarm cycles in the past my bench will go up usually like 40lbs or so.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah brother it's been frustrating. I'm going to revamp my approach to training chest. Your right; what I'm doing is clearly not working. I think I'm going to either 1) use dumbbells only for pressing exercises and then test my bench after a couple weeks, or 2) start training chest only once per week.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Yeah brother it's been frustrating. I'm going to revamp my approach to training chest. Your right; what I'm doing is clearly not working. I think I'm going to either 1) use dumbbells only for pressing exercises and then test my bench after a couple weeks, or 2) start training chest only once per week.
Like whatever change you do stick with it for like 4-8 weeks so you can really give it time to see if it works.
I really know the struggle and honestly I did the same thing you were I did chest 2-3 times a week and would do like 4-5 chest exercises on that day. I got stuck at about the weight you did. Then I switched to twice a week and only about 25 reps of chest each time. Neither that be a 5*5 or 3*8. Just make all the reps really count.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem when I first went back to bench. Instead of bench, go to Twisting DB Press. It'll work your stabilizing muscles and your tri's/chest. Use weight that will have you failing at rep 10. Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps. Trying to push a rep or 2 past failure. It should kickstart some growth but remember to take sufficient breaks during the week.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 27. Weight 171.6. 1hr30min AM lifting; 15mins HISS cardio post workout.

Back:

WG Pdwns: 75x12, 95x12, 105x10, 105x10, 105x10

VG Pdwns: 105x12, 115x10, 115x10, 115x10, 95x10

WG Seated Cable: 110x10, 140x10, 160x10, 140x10, 140x10

Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1(PR), 315x3, 275x3, 225x8

T-Bar Rows: 90x15, 115x12, 115x12, 135x10, 135x10, 135x10

Seatbelts: 45x10, 50x10, 50x10,

BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x15, 185x15, 225x5 (failure)

Rear BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x15, 135x15

DB Shrugs: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x10, 55x10, 50x10, 45x10

15mins on elliptical

Deadlifts are going up finally... I struggled to lock out 365 but just managed it. I'm happy getting 3 reps of 315 too... Idk, seems my back is responding to volume cause my lifts are going up pretty steadily. Wtf is up with my chest, don't know.

I'm bloated prob from the MK but think I've also gained some fat. My appetite has been crazy lately. I'm going to cut my carbs down a little and start in with the HISS post workout. Hopefully that will get me dialed in...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 28. Weight 170.8. Rest day

Sleep on MK is unbelievable!! I got over 10hrs last night, which is normally impossible with having a toddler in the house. I've been groggy all day though and think it has to do with suppression. I stopped the super Epi when I began the methyl-DHT so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. I might experiment and take 250mg with The1 to see if it helps with lethargy if I'm feeling like this tomorrow afternoon.

I can feel that my muscles are getting much harder... I've noticed it especially with my quads. Makes me look forward to doing squats tomorrow.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 29. Weight 172.2. 1hr10min AM weights; 30 min PM walk (later)

Legs & Abs:

Squats: 135x10, 185x8, 225x7, 225x8, 225x8, 185x10, 185x8

Lying Leg Curls: 110x8, 100x10, 100x10, 100x8, 85x10

Leg Extentions: 135x10, 135x9, 125x10, 110x9, 100x10

Ham-Glute Raises: 3 sets of 5

Seated Calf Raises: 135x30, 135x30, 135x30

BW Donkey Calf: 3 sets of 30 alt toe position

Ab Routine

My rep ranges are going up on squats which is very satisfying. I'm going to start adding 20lbs to my working sets each time I'm able to hit 8 reps. So on Thursday, I'm gonna try and get a couple sets of 245 for at least 6 reps. I've noticed a huge strength increase in my hams... I use to struggle to curl 85 lbs and could only do negative sets on ham-glute raises. Quads feel solid and my glutes are getting fuller, which is nice cause I'm an Italian and have no ass.

Im starting to put on some weight really fast it seems. I watched my sodium intake yesterday and my macros ended up being 1,908 kcals, 230 protein, 138 carbs, 48 fat.. (I figured I'd cut kcals a little since it was a rest day). I measured my waist this morning and I've gained 1.25inches since I've started this cycle. I'm going to cut kcals down to 2,200-2,500 and will keep carbs around 150 grams to see if that will help keep fat gain down.

I usually do chest and arms tomorrow but I'm not sure if I should just go down to working chest once a week... Any suggestions?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I should talk about sides a little and be a little honest with my experience so far cycling. There is a dark side to this sh1t that I'm starting to become aware of, mainly, the addictive/psychological aspect of it. I just ordered some dbol this morning to dose preworkout (pulse) a couple days a week. I'm thinking back to when I started this cycle in June and was a little intimidated to run sup3r-11 and Dermacrine.. Then I extended the cycle and will be running 2 methyls chasing gains. Although I'm comfortable with doing this and feel that I've researched enough and will run it somewhat "safe," I can't help but feel a slight sense of guilt or just an overall bad conscious about it since it is a selfish risk I'm taking, having a toddler and another one on the way. Seems depression, or maybe anxiety come in waives lately. Nothing concerning at all, but I noticed it when I was dosing Epi at 750, especially my 500mg morning dose. There's no change taking the1. I feel also like I'm getting more and more obsessive with my training, diet, measuring my body, looking in the mirror, weighing myself, reading about different compounds & routines, etc. I can see now how a lot of guys who are serious about lifting are never satisfied and view their physique as a constant work in progress... I'm getting like that... And have an ambivalence to the overall emptiness of the entire process, which kind of scares me. I need to make sure I don't turn into a short fused narcissistic prick.

Anyway, I not trying to be a downer but wanted to somehow describe my psychological experience in this log... I've been on for close to 11 weeks now and got a month to go before PCT. Hopefully I stay healthy.
Hey bro, I normally don't make comments like this on AM, but since you put it out there.... A healthy sense of guilt is not a bad thing, it can guard us, our consciousness kicks in when we go to far. Since you are on a long run, you have a long time (run+PCT=time off) before another run. Maybe you could stick with 1 compound the next time, that might guard the psychological part.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I normally don't make comments like this on AM, but since you put it out there.... A healthy sense of guilt is not a bad thing, it can guard us, our consciousness kicks in when we go to far. Since you are on a long run, you have a long time (run+PCT=time off) before another run. Maybe you could stick with 1 compound the next time, that might guard the psychological part.
Yeah buddy.. It's easy when your on cycle to think that your gonna have to pct anyway, so why not push the envelope a little more... YoungBodyBuil brought up a good point that I'm probably not on a strong enough test base, which is why I've got the lethargic and depression sides. I'm only dosing Dermacrine at 2 pumps and The1 isn't giving me a stimulating effect like Epi did at 750mgs...

I'm definitely going to take a good 6+ months off of gear before doing another cycle. I'm probably going to run test e with maybe a kicker and keep it simple next run. I think I'd also feel much healthier and wouldn't have the worries that I do running SARMS, since we really don't know the long term clinical sides from use like we do with AAS...

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would agree, Dermacrine at 2 pumps was probably not enough. I ran LGD solo one time (5,5,10,10,10,10), but didn't use a test base, and had several very lethargic days. As you mentioned,

I think I'd also feel much healthier and wouldn't have the worries that I do running SARMS, since we really don't know the long term clinical sides from use like we do with AAS...
I had the same thought in the back of my mind. Knowing that LGD just now entered its 2nd clinical test phase made me paranoid. I am not going to run any more SARMS myself. I am going to give andro 1 & EPI a try... Although I know there not problem free, at least I know they have been through clinical studies, so I know what I am getting into.

BTW, how is the recomp going, any solid changes?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
BTW, how is the recomp going, any solid changes?
My back, legs and traps have seen the most growth. It's hard to tell how much fat I've gained because I definitely started to retain water when I began MK on Friday... I went up 3lbs over the weekend. It's been challenging eating at maintenance kcals since my appetite is through the roof from both the LGD and quitting chew. I'm trimming some kcals off, watching sodium intake, and started taking a baby aspirin to help with the bloating sides from the MK..

Last edited:

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Looking good in hear man, glad to see those deadlifts going up with ease bro... I'm at work right now bro and yesterday I was driving home from the hamptons that's why I haven't answered yet, i'll text you back or call you tonight and you can hit me with any questions you have and i can give you me chest routine for you- Appreciate the kinds words in the other thread man.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
No problem brother!! Thanks for all the advise..

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 30. Weight 172. 1hr AM lifting; 15min HISS cardio post workout

Chest & Arms:

Flat DBP: 50x12, 55x10, 50x10, 45x12, 45x12

Flies: 40x12, 40x12

Arms:

Incline Alt Curls: 25x15, 30x10, 35x9, 25x12

Reverse Grp EZ Curls: 55x10, 55x10

Preachers: 75x12, 55x15

Skull Crushers: 75x15, 75x15

Kickbacks: 55x12, 55x12

15mins on elliptical

I woke up unmotivated and decided to do a light workout this morning. I tried to start out doing DB incline presses but felt something pop in my shoulder when I was kicking the weights back to begin the set... I had a wicked cramp the rest of the workout. I think I'm going to have to do barbell presses on incline... It's a little more shoulder friendly for me. I'm still going to tweak my chest routine around until I find something that works. On flat DB presses, I followed the advice Brandinooooo gave about doing twists... I could definitely feel the stabilizer muscles being worked..

Anyway, I gotta admit that it did feel nice to just get in and out of the gym this morning... Those long ass workouts are starting to burn me out. Although, I do look forward to my back days since I'm seeing very noticeable results.. I've always preferred working my back, I just love the feeling of getting a sweet lat pump.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 30. Weight 172. 1hr AM lifting; 15min HISS cardio post workout

Chest & Arms:

Flat DBP: 50x12, 55x10, 50x10, 45x12, 45x12

Flies: 40x12, 40x12

Arms:

Incline Alt Curls: 25x15, 30x10, 35x9, 25x12

Reverse Grp EZ Curls: 55x10, 55x10

Preachers: 75x12, 55x15

Skull Crushers: 75x15, 75x15

Kickbacks: 55x12, 55x12

15mins on elliptical

I woke up unmotivated and decided to do a light workout this morning. I tried to start out doing DB incline presses but felt something pop in my shoulder when I was kicking the weights back to begin the set... I had a wicked cramp the rest of the workout. I think I'm going to have to do barbell presses on incline... It's a little more shoulder friendly for me. I'm still going to tweak my chest routine around until I find something that works. On flat DB presses, I followed the advice Brandinooooo gave about doing twists... I could definitely feel the stabilizer muscles being worked..

Anyway, I gotta admit that it did feel nice to just get in and out of the gym this morning... Those long ass workouts are starting to burn me out. Although, I do look forward to my back days since I'm seeing very noticeable results.. I've always preferred working my back, I just love the feeling of getting a sweet lat pump.
They work lol.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 31. Weight 174. 1hr10mins AM lifting; 15mins HISS cardio post workout; 30 min PM walk (later).

Back

WG Pdowns: 85x12, 95x12, 105x10, 105x10, 115x10

VG Pdowns: 115x10, 125x8, 105x10

WG Seated Rows: 110x10, 140x10, 160x10, 140x10

T-Bar Rows: 115x12, 135x10, 135x10

Deficit Deads: 135x8, 135x8, 185x8, 185x6

BB Shrugs: 95x30, 135x20, 185x10, 225x8, 275x3, 185x20

Rear BB Shrugs: 135x20, 135x20, 185x15

DB Shrugs: 50x15, 55x15, 60x15, 65x15, 60x15, 55x15, 50x15

15mins on elliptical

I think I figured out the cocktail to combat the lethargy... I'm spreading my dose of The1 out to 3 doses 50/25/25 (pre, lunch, dinner) and am dosing 250 of Epi with the first 2 doses. I apply Dermacrine post workout and at lunch. I started this yesterday and felt a little better and have been feeling great this morning. I think my CNS needs a little break and am going to adjust my split a little so I'll do legs/chest/back/rest and repeat.. I think this will give me a little more time to recover... On rest days I might do some fasted walking in the morning to get my metabolism up and will keep carbs very low throughout the day.

Weight is going up and I think I've put a lot of lean mass on my lower body. I'm going to take measurements later today and post before and current body measurements.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That V-aesthetic looks more prominent man.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Looked good dude. More vascular.
Yeah I think that's the Folli.. I started noticing a gradual increase in vascularity a few days into dosing it. I'm definitely putting a lil fat on but fck it man.. I can cut later. My priority has become to get my lifts up and maintain strength through PCT.. I think I'll get leaner in the long run...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 32. Weight 174.6. Rest day.

Man I feel bloated!! I've been slacking on watching my sodium intake and will get anal about it going forward... I need to be able to assess how much water weight I've gained.

If I get this bloat under control and find out I'm gaining way too much BF, would going into a cyclic ketogenic diet last week of the cycle and running it through pct destroy my gains? Any suggestions?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
As a general rule I wouldn't worry about bf during pct. Don't be in a huge hurry, let your hormones go back to homoeostasis then go ahead and cut.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 33. Weight 175.4. 1hr weights; 30min PM walk (later)

Legs & Abs

Squats: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3 275x1, 315x1(PR), 275x6(PR), 275x4, 225x8, 225x7

Lying Leg Curls: 110x10, 100x10, 100x8, 85x10, 75x14

Leg Extensions: 135x10, 135x10, 125x10, 110x10, 100x10, 100x10

Seated Calf Raise: 135x30, 185x20

BW Donkey Calf: 3 sets of 30

Ab routine

Hell yeah another new PR... I squatted to the tire on this one so was just at parallel/under parallel slightly. I loaded 365 on the bar and was close but too shallow to count it.. There were a couple 275 reps that were sloppy and the last set I had to fight for every rep. Legs are killing me now!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 34. 175. 1hr30mins weights

Chest & Arms

Flat DBP: 50x10, 55x10, 60x10, 65x8, 60x8

Decline DBP: 60x10, 60x10, 65x8

Flies: 35x12, 40x12, 40x12

Arms:

WG EZ Curls: 75x10, 65x10

Cable Rope Curls: 40x10, 40x10

Incline Alt Curls: 27.5x12, 25x12, 25x12

Preachers: 65x15, 45x15, 45x12

RG EZ Curls: 55x15, 55x12

Skullcrushers: 85x10, 85x10, 65x12

Kickbacks: 50x15, 50x12

Tri Pdowns: 65x10, 55x10

Great chest sesh today.. I'm loving the dumbbells and got an awesome pump flexing between sets.

I got a crazy rash/hives on my chest where I typically apply Dermacrine. It started when I switched nicotine patch brands so I'm not sure what's causing it, or if it's a symptom that somethings going on with my liver.. I'm going to start applying the dermacrine on my thighs and will switch nicotine brands in a few days when I can get to town and buy more. Hopefully it's not from the methyl-DHT..

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 35. Weight 175. 1hr15mins AM weights.

Back & Shoulders:

Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1, 315x3, 315x2, 275x6, 275x6

T-Bar Rows: 90x15, 115x12, 115x12, 115x10

Back Extensions: 3 sets of 20

BB Shrugs: 135x20, 185x15, 185x15, 185x15

Rear BB Shrugs: 135x20, 135x20, 135x20, 135x15

Face-pulls: 45x15, 45x15, 45x15

DB Lateral Raise: 15x15, 15x15

Plate Raise: 25x12, 25x12

365 went up very clean, which surprised me a little... Last week I really struggled to lock it out. I'm feeling really good repping 275 & 315, which is pretty sweet.

I'm slowly going to start training my shoulders again. Last couple of days I noticed that my right shoulder isn't popping at all.. Maybe the MK is working its magic a little.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Day 35. Weight 175. 1hr15mins AM weights.

Back & Shoulders:

Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1, 315x3, 315x2, 275x6, 275x6

T-Bar Rows: 90x15, 115x12, 115x12, 115x10

Back Extensions: 3 sets of 20

BB Shrugs: 135x20, 185x15, 185x15, 185x15

Rear BB Shrugs: 135x20, 135x20, 135x20, 135x15

Face-pulls: 45x15, 45x15, 45x15

DB Lateral Raise: 15x15, 15x15

Plate Raise: 25x12, 25x12

365 went up very clean, which surprised me a little... Last week I really struggled to lock it out. I'm feeling really good repping 275 & 315, which is pretty sweet.

I'm slowly going to start training my shoulders again. Last couple of days I noticed that my right shoulder isn't popping at all.. Maybe the MK is working its magic a little.
I'm just curious, you using a belt and straps on dl?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
No belt no straps.. I do use straps on bb shrugs though
Oh man I understand but just the belt will make it even so much easier. When I started a never used one but on your heavy lifts its amazing.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro dumbbell presses are the way to go. Thanks for getting me motivated with calling me out on "beyond horrible" benches. lol. I've got great DOMS on my pecs today from yesterday's workout.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'd say anything 80% and under you really don't need a belt. It will just become a crutch you'll have to rely on to hit your numbers. When you do go above 80% and get into the sub 5 rep range, it is really nice to wear a belt just for support and it will slightly aid in performance. Mostly just the support is nice, especially for someone like me who has a very limited amount of experience and has already had 3 back injuries. **** isn't fun. Lol.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'd say anything 80% and under you really don't need a belt. It will just become a crutch you'll have to rely on to hit your numbers. When you do go above 80% and get into the sub 5 rep range, it is really nice to wear a belt just for support and it will slightly aid in performance. Mostly just the support is nice, especially for someone like me who has a very limited amount of experience and has already had 3 back injuries. **** isn't fun. Lol.
I can't get into the belt... I've tried but feel less flexible. Also, I lost 70lbs last year and got saggy skin that feels weird when I use a belt. I think not using one is suppose to strengthen your core more.. Particularly the transverse abdominis

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Hey, I lost 70 lbs also. Lol. Well actually 77 to be exact. Ha. I've gained it all back though. Lost 77lbs in 6 months, then gained it back in 12.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
mmorso that's awesome with the dumbbell press, way to stick with it and find something to get you over the hump. And I agree completely with what Brandaddy said about the 80% belt thing. The belt I k ow feels weird and awkward/uncomfortable at first but it really helps you blow through plateaus.