LGD/Epi/FD2/MK677 Recomp Log

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ol Tr3st stacked with OL triumph (the banned DS) that'll recomp you something wicked without having to pin

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Pinning really wasn't bad.. by the end of my cycle I really didn't even mind it at all. It was a quick 1 minute operation and even with the measly little bit of test I did it was like noob gains all over again without any sides at all. Lol. The strength gains weren't anything amazing. Started with like 295x5 on the bench and finished with 320x5. Started with 405x8 deadlifting and finished with 495x6. Squat was 405x3 and ended with 435x5. So decent strength increases, but I'd say the physique changes were the best. Really filled out and hardened up. Ended up gaining 1.25" on my arms. Lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Pinning really wasn't bad.. by the end of my cycle I really didn't even mind it at all. It was a quick 1 minute operation and even with the measly little bit of test I did it was like noob gains all over again without any sides at all. Lol. The strength gains weren't anything amazing. Started with like 295x5 on the bench and finished with 320x5. Started with 405x8 deadlifting and finished with 495x6. Squat was 405x3 and ended with 435x5. So decent strength increases, but I'd say the physique changes were the best. Really filled out and hardened up. Ended up gaining 1.25" on my arms. Lol
Yeah bro your physique changes were impressive af!!! That's still great strength gains though... I mean how long would it have taken to add that much weight to your lifts as a natty?

Anyway, YoungBodyBuil, whose taste in gear I trust, suggested:

test e/mast e/anavar/T3

That might be my next cycle but I want to do a little more research..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bro youll be disappointed if you dont pin. As good as dtrest is...you sound like youre headspace is on pinning.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 76: No weight... 45mins afternoon lifting

Back

Straight Arm Pdwns: 55x10, 65x8, 55x10, 45x12

Deads: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x6, 315x5

Bent Over BBR: 135x10, 135x10, 135x10

Seatbelts: 50x10, 50x10, 50x10

BB Shrugs: 135x25, 185x20

Rear BB Shrugs: 135x25, 185x20

Motivation is back down and I'm noticeably out of shape, as seem to be getting easily winded. Also, seems I'm bloated or gaining more fat.. idk, frustrated as fck and getting easily pissed and discouraged.

My lipids are probably wrecked at the moment. Idk if I should start easing into some HISS cardio or if I should wait till after PCT. What do you guys think? I just want to feel in shape again..

CJNator

Awards
Day 76: No weight... 45mins afternoon lifting

Back

Straight Arm Pdwns: 55x10, 65x8, 55x10, 45x12

Deads: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x6, 315x5

Bent Over BBR: 135x10, 135x10, 135x10

Seatbelts: 50x10, 50x10, 50x10

BB Shrugs: 135x25, 185x20

Rear BB Shrugs: 135x25, 185x20

Motivation is back down and I'm noticeably out of shape, as seem to be getting easily winded. Also, seems I'm bloated or gaining more fat.. idk, frustrated as fck and getting easily pissed and discouraged.

My lipids are probably wrecked at the moment. Idk if I should start easing into some HISS cardio or if I should wait till after PCT. What do you guys think? I just want to feel in shape again..
Just do as much LISS cardio as you can, an incline can help too. Can you get any type of bloods generally?

Edit: I say LISS only because HIIT can be catabolic and you're in your PCT so muscle preservation is key.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 79. Need a battery for my scale: no weight. 1hr AM lifting

Chest & Arms:

Incline DBP: 50x10, 55x10, 55x10

Flat DBP: 65x8, 60x10, 60x10

Decline DBP: 60x10, 55x10

Decline Push-ups: 3 sets of 12

Arms:

Incline Alt DB Curl: 27.5x12, 27.5x10, 25x15

Cable Rope Curls: 50x15, 60x12

Preachers: 65x12, 65x12

Skullcrushers: 85x12, 65x15

Tri-Pdwns: 55x15, 55x15

Kickbacks: 60x10

Test levels are climbing: I woke with wood and had a decent workout. I'm slightly weaker on my bicep movements but think it's cause I've been slacking lately and have had mediocre/sh1tty workouts the past couple weeks.

This morning I didn't feel out of cardio shape. I think I'm going to start doing my evening walks again and think I'm turning a corner in this PCT....

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 80. No weight. 1hr afternoon lifting

Legs

Squats: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x2(PR), 225x8, 225x8

Lying Leg Curls: 125x10, 125x10, 100x10, 100x10, 85x12

DB Lunges: 50x10, 55x10

Goblet Squats: 65x15, 65x12, 65x12

Ham-Glute Raises: 3 sets of 4

Leg Extensions: 150x12, 150x12, 125x12, 125x12, 100x12, 100x12

BW Hip-Thrusts: 1 set of 100

Libido is up as is energy; motivation is still a little down but that's all in my head cause I'm not on gear anymore, and seem to catch myself thinking that I won't be making any gains for a while until my test levels return to normal and use it as an excuse to slack off. I need to quit being a pssy and start hitting it harder... I feel like my BP is under control and tomorrow when I reduce SERM dosages (Clom 25/ Nolva 10) I'm going to start taking a preworkout again.

Anyway, I'm going through a hard time with a family illness and have also been drinking a little (moderately) in the evening and dosing Kratom. I need to chill out and start hitting the weights instead.

CJNator

Awards
Day 80. No weight. 1hr afternoon lifting

Legs

Squats: 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x2(PR), 225x8, 225x8

Lying Leg Curls: 125x10, 125x10, 100x10, 100x10, 85x12

DB Lunges: 50x10, 55x10

Goblet Squats: 65x15, 65x12, 65x12

Ham-Glute Raises: 3 sets of 4

Leg Extensions: 150x12, 150x12, 125x12, 125x12, 100x12, 100x12

BW Hip-Thrusts: 1 set of 100

Libido is up as is energy; motivation is still a little down but that's all in my head cause I'm not on gear anymore, and seem to catch myself thinking that I won't be making any gains for a while until my test levels return to normal and use it as an excuse to slack off. I need to quit being a pssy and start hitting it harder... I feel like my BP is under control and tomorrow when I reduce SERM dosages (Clom 25/ Nolva 10) I'm going to start taking a preworkout again.

Anyway, I'm going through a hard time with a family illness and have also been drinking a little (moderately) in the evening and dosing Kratom. I need to chill out and start hitting the weights instead.
Good job with the PR and sorry about the family illness, try to keep yourself busy so you don't let your mind consume you. Try reading a book or something(I just started to try to read lol It helps a bit).

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 81. No weight. 1.5hrs afternoon lifting

Back

WG Pdwns: 95x12, 115x10, 115x10, 105x10

VG Pdwns: 125x10, 125x8, 105x10, 105x10

Deadlifts: 135x8, 225x8, 275x6, 295x5, 295x6, 245x8, 225x8

Bent Over BBR: 155x10, 155x10, 135x10

Inverted Rows: 2 sets of 8

T-Bar Rows: 90x12, 135x10, 135x10

Seatbelts: 55x10, 55x10

BB Shrugs: 135x20, 225x12, 185x12

Rear BB Shrugs: 185x15, 135x20,l

DB Shrugs: 50x10, 55x10, 60x10

Today's workout was by far the best I've had since I started PCT... it might even rival some sessions I had on cycle in all honesty. I took a preworkout so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Anyway, I maintained strict form on deadlifts and did each rep slower than I typically do, especially when lowering the bar back down... great sesh

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Made any decisions on the next cycle
I'm not entirely sure... I'm leaning more towards 12 wks test e 500/MK677/CJC1295 if I decide to bulk next cycle. If I decide to recomp, test/T3/anavar.

Next cycle will be a good 8 months from now so I'm going to see where I'm at physique-wise.

Feel free to throw around some suggestions, you know I respect your opinion bro!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'm not entirely sure... I'm leaning more towards 12 wks test e 500/MK677/CJC1295 if I decide to bulk next cycle. If I decide to recomp, test/T3/anavar.

Next cycle will be a good 8 months from now so I'm going to see where I'm at physique-wise.

Feel free to throw around some suggestions, you know I respect your opinion bro!
What I wish I would've changed about mine was just a straight 250mg's of test 2x a week for 8 weeks. Then the last 6 weeks throw in var. Where I messed up was not keeping my estrogen at normal levels. I was told it's nice to let it get high as long as you don't get gyno. That was a completely STUPID thing to do. Lol. I just got bloated up and looked like a whale. Lol. After I started really keeping it in check not only were my energy levels and mood more stable, but I also dried out pretty good and looked really lean. It also didn't effect the weight I lifted whatsoever. Then the var on top of it was great. I didn't even change my diet and it really helped tighten up my waist, got me really vascular, even brought out the shoulder and chest stirations. The only other thing I would've changed is when I went into bulk mode I really should've just eaten normally. Give it a slight surplus and maybe add an extra 100 calories every week. That way I would've been a lot more lean when I started the var and would've been pretty shredded at the end. Oh well, it was a good learning experience.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What I wish I would've changed about mine was just a straight 250mg's of test 2x a week for 8 weeks. Then the last 6 weeks throw in var. Where I messed up was not keeping my estrogen at normal levels. I was told it's nice to let it get high as long as you don't get gyno. That was a completely STUPID thing to do. Lol. I just got bloated up and looked like a whale. Lol. After I started really keeping it in check not only were my energy levels and mood more stable, but I also dried out pretty good and looked really lean. It also didn't effect the weight I lifted whatsoever. Then the var on top of it was great. I didn't even change my diet and it really helped tighten up my waist, got me really vascular, even brought out the shoulder and chest stirations. The only other thing I would've changed is when I went into bulk mode I really should've just eaten normally. Give it a slight surplus and maybe add an extra 100 calories every week. That way I would've been a lot more lean when I started the var and would've been pretty shredded at the end. Oh well, it was a good learning experience.
Yessir I learned a lot on this LGD cycle too... honestly, if I could do it all over again I would have PCTd after my sup3r-11 run and tried to maintain that low BF till I was cleared to run the LGD.

My wife is due with our second on March 1st, so I figured if I waited to run the LGD I'd be in PCT when the baby comes and that would be a disaster cortisol wise... in the end, I couldn't control my kcal intake cause the LGD and MK had me starving like a maniac so I gained too much BF, which makes my super-11 run useless and I'm sure I've done some unnecessary damage to my body from running a 16wk PH/SARM cycle.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a downer, but more of an FYI, I definitely put on a couple lbs one the first few months after each of my kids were born! So try to stay strong when the baby comes!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a downer, but more of an FYI, I definitely put on a couple lbs one the first few months after each of my kids were born! So try to stay strong when the baby comes!
lol I did too... I also put weight on during my wife's pregnancy; she loves sh1t like casseroles, meatloaf, etc...

Anyway, this time around I'm sticking with my chicken dinners... she's seen all the work and lifestyle changes I put into trying to get fit and is pretty supportive so she's either eating chicken with me or will make her own dinner.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Brandaddy, when you talk about not controlling your E levels on cycle, did you not dose exem eod? Or do you regret running Dbol?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Brandaddy, when you talk about not controlling your E levels on cycle, did you not dose exem eod? Or do you regret running Dbol?
I used adex. I originally took .5mg every third day for the first week. Then the next week I think I took it once. The last two weeks I don't even think I took it. I was so f'n bloated it was ridiculous. Lol. Even though I didn't get gyno it was still completely stupid, in my opinion. Dbol was fun, but not if you're trying to keep a hard look.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 83. Weight 184. 30min afternoon lifting

Chest

Incline DBP: 50x10, 55x10, 55x10

Flat DBP: 65x10, 65x8, 60x9

Decline DBP: 60x10, 55x10

Decline Flies: 35x15, 35x15

Ive got my in laws over and snuck out to hit a quick chest workout.. I'm gonna work arms tomorrow

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 84. 45 min afternoon lifting

Arms:

WG EZ Curls: 65x12, 65x12

Incline Alt Curls: 27.5x15, 27.5x15, 25x15

Cable Rope Curls: 50x12, 50x12

Preachers: 65x12, 65x12, 65x12

Hammers: 30x12, 30x12

RG EZ Curls: 55x15, 55x15

Skullcrushers: 85x12, 85x12, 65x12

Tri-Pdwns: 55x15, 55x15

Kickbacks: 60x10, 60x10

I'm ending the log today; my dad's been battling colon cancer and was beating it but it came back and I'll be traveling to Chicago soon to support him as he starts another round of chemo... he's a stubborn Sicilian fcker and has some fight in him so I'm not despairing. Also, I think it helps trying to spread that "fck you cancer" attitude and optimism.. positive thinking goes a long way.

Anyhow, Id like to thank all you guys for following this log and helping me out with my 1st cycle: I've learned a lot from you guys and it's been a fun run... it's funny how logging sh1t on here can make you so motivated. It's a great community here on AM

I really gotta give a lot of props to YoungBodyBuil, whose one of the most solid motherfckers on AM: the guy gave me such an insane deal and free sh1t on 90% of what I ran this cycle. He set it up, gave me his phone number and has answered innumerable questions through calls and text with a sh1t ton of patience... I really can't say enough good sh1t about the man!

Thanks NewAgeMayan yates84 for all the guidance as well

Thanks Brandinooooo Brandaddy Rndmher CJNator for all the training advice

NewAgeMayan

Awards
All the best bro, keep us updated on the next cycle

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I hope all goes well bro. You and your dad stay strong. Stay clean my brotha. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Fcck Cancer.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I hope all goes well bro. You and your dad stay strong. Stay clean my brotha. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Fcck Cancer.
Hell yeah fck cancer and dope.. I can deal with life brah.. lifting is how I cope these days lol (and a lil kratom on occasion just cause it's awesome)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah fck cancer and dope.. I can deal with life brah.. lifting is how I cope these days lol (and a lil kratom on occasion just cause it's awesome)
Same here bro lol. Actually did kratom and lifting today. Killer combo.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Same here bro lol. Actually did kratom and lifting today. Killer combo.
Honestly I think it's an essential in PCT.. think about it, your BP is jacked so ya gotta be cautious with preworkouts and there is also that recreational element that lets you recoup after being disciplined with diet & training on cycle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think it's an essential in PCT.. think about it, your BP is jacked so ya gotta be cautious with preworkouts and there is also that recreational element that lets you recoup after being disciplined with diet & training on cycle.
I used it during my last pct and will for this one as well. I like green maeng da as a pwo.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I used it during my last pct and will for this one as well. I like green maeng da as a pwo.
I'll have to try that... I got a sample of red Bali from that one source you told me about and got the most energetic off kratom.. I'm out again and gotta re-up this week

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try that... I got a sample of red Bali from that one source you told me about and got the most energetic off kratom.. I'm out again and gotta re-up this week
Nice! How are you liking them compared to others?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Nice! How are you liking them compared to others?
Good customer service... I was emailing them when the ban was gonna happen and trying to get a discount on a kilo of Green Malay... they where gonna work with me but I ended up not following through on it...

Since then they haven't had any inventory so I'm using MHK... also solid

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Good customer service... I was emailing them when the ban was gonna happen and trying to get a discount on a kilo of Green Malay... they where gonna work with me but I ended up not following through on it...

Since then they haven't had any inventory so I'm using MHK... also solid
Nice.

CJNator

Awards
I hope the best for you man, keep your head up!